Chapter 141: Song Ye passed out

In the afternoon, there were still a lot of competitions. In order to call for active participation of students preparing for the exam, the school ordered all the third and third classes to participate in the competition. However, it is not easy to find a project in which the boys in the class cannot substitute in a period of time.

Song Ye believes that this phenomenon of no vacancies is not accidental.

From drinking water in the morning until now, she can perceive that her spirit is fading a little bit, and other than that, she hasn't responded at all. This anomaly made her think that the medicine in the glass of water was unusual. The milder and more lethal, she knew the truth.

I heard that a strong combination of Song Ye and Xu Zihang appeared in the football match, and the girls were all excited. While noon time, they even made a banner and formulated a cheering slogan. The scene is quite spectacular.

In the stands, Qu Bai looked at the hot sun above his head, blowing a slightly hot wind, and looked down to see Song Ye running into the stadium wrapped in an overly wide ball suit, and he couldn't help feeling, "Young people are full of energy."

Zhao Zhen, who was sitting next to him, was slightly dissatisfied. "I heard that Xiaoye has already participated in a basketball game in the morning. Why did she let her play football in the afternoon, the weather is getting hotter and harder to deal with." He morning Something didn't come over, but I waited until the afternoon but heard that Song Ye participated in the exhausting competition one after another, and they also participated with the boys, so I couldn't help worrying.

"Oh, Mr. Zhao really underestimates Song Ye of your family. I don't think Xu Zihang is comparable to him." Of course, Qu Bai, who always thinks of Song Ye as a boy, dislikes Zhao Zhen's attitude of protecting the calves. .

Zhao Zhen was hard to explain, so he had to smile stiffly and stopped talking.

Since the morning basketball game, Leng Yuexin has always been in a good mood, and now when he hears Qu Bai praise Song Ye, he doesn't care. Her eyes stared at Song Ye, and the corners of her mouth gave a deep arc.

The weather is hot, she wants Song Ye to sweat more.

At this time, the cheering sounds came and went off the court. In the wide playground, the teenagers ran full force, chasing a ball with sweat.

The strong combination has always taken the lead, relying on speed and tacit to intercept the ball frequently. Surprisingly, the seemingly thin Song Ye not only played well in basketball, but even football was regarded as ten, which is impressive.

As the crowd cheered and cheered for Song Ye, as time passed, Song Ye also gradually noticed the strangeness of his body.

Before, she still felt weak and weak. After sweating, her strength gradually recovered. However, she felt that her spirit was getting more and more intense-her body was getting hotter and hotter, her arms exposed to the sun were extremely hot, and her body was sweating many times more than usual.

This kind of drug response is a bit like Xing-Fen-agent, and also a kind of fan-magic-agent. It feels very wonderful, and Song Ye has never been exposed to it.

Finally, after a cross-footed shot, Song Ye fell to the ground and fell into a coma.

"Song Ye!" Xu Zihang watched her fall, roared loudly, rushed forward, and hugged people.

The sudden coma caused an uproar on the sidelines and on the stands, and Qu Bai swore to his feet, raising his feet subconsciously and chasing after them.

"Oh, my feet." At this moment, Leng Yuexin beside her suddenly exclaimed, and flung straight on Qu Bai's body. The latter had to catch her, and looked intently. It turned out that he was kicked by high heels. He frowned, and saw that Song Ye had been sent out of the corner of his eyes. He was very worried, "Can you leave yourself?"

"No, my feet hurt terribly." Leng Yuexin held on to Qu Bai's arm, his face showing pain.

Qu Bai was so entangled that he had to help him slowly to the infirmary, and Song Ye, who had collapsed a second before, had been sent to the infirmary and was identified as temporarily dehydrated and needed a good rest.

In the white infirmary, there is a simple white cloth across the simple bed, and the wind outside the window blows in. The white cloth is fluttered, and the thin figure on the inside bed is faintly visible.

With a creak, in the silence, the door of the infirmary was quietly opened, a petite figure sneaked in, and opened the white cloth secretly to see that Song Ye on the bed showed no sign of waking up. Blinds cover up.

"Oh, Song Ye, aren't you very capable? In the end, it didn't fall into my hands." Staring at the delicate white face, Song Meimei's face would no longer be aggrieved, instead, she would be stingy. With a smile and full of malice, "It's annoying to hit your face as a kid. Now my wings are hard, and I want to escape the Song family and fly on a branch to become a phoenix. Oh, a wild species is also worthy of daydream , Tell you, you can't go to Shi Yigao, and you can't marry a wealthy man. As long as you ruin your face, you will have nothing. "

Twisted jealousy encroached on reason, Song Meimei held up the hot water bottle in her hand, and the hot temperature gave out a hint of heat in the hot days, which was just boiling water.

As long as this is poured on, this jealous face will no longer exist.

"Song Ye, you won't be able to escape my palm in this life." Song Meimei murmured, her hands were ruthless, and the hot pot mouth was about to drip into the unconscious person.

It was also at this moment that the person on the bed opened his eyes stupidly. The sharp eyes scared Song Meimei, and then the hot water bottle in her hand was kicked and hit the wall, making a loud noise.

Song Meimei looked at Song Ye with bloodshot eyes in horror, and pressed her step by step, "You don't come here, what do you want to do, don't!"

Realizing that something went wrong, Song Meimei turned and rushed towards the door, only to find that the door had been locked by herself. Just as she was busy trying to unlock the lock, her shoulder was caught by one hand, and the strength was so strong that she flew her out.

With a bang, Song Meimei's petite body slammed into the bed.

"Ah!" She screamed in pain, and before she slipped to the ground, Song Ye's figure had leaped to her eyes and hadn't responded yet. She had been trapped in bed and her neck was pinched by a hot hand. Almost immediately she took her breath away.

Song Ye rode on her body, and her original white and cold face was quickly covered with red--halo, "said, what about antidote?"

Song Ye can feel that he is losing his mind. Although he knows that Song Meimei may not be the murderer, he cannot restrain his bloodthirsty urge.

She miscalculated. This kind of medicine is not a simple booster, but a kind of advanced medicine, which will change over time, and now she is getting out of control.