Chapter 124: The boss of cloud leaf technology

Judging from all the clues, Xu Fangsheng has never forgotten his dead wife, and he really does not love Ge Linghui as much as others think. Even Song Ye made a bold conjecture. Perhaps this seemingly incorrupt city-mayor did not imagine it. That's right.

This evening, she obtained a lot of information from this secret study, and made a significant change in the direction of future operations.

On Sunday morning, after Xu's family had finished breakfast, Song Ye went to Yunye Technology alone. One week of training had passed. She was going to see how well the stones could do.

It's only been more than half a month since the company changed its name. At this time, the building should bear the name of Yunye Technology. The entrance is clean and tidy, everything is in order, and the chaos of the dynasty replacement can not be seen at all.

Today is the weekend. Originally I didn't need to go to work, but because of Song Ye's arrival, Stone had to lead his brother to stay at the company, waiting for the real BOSS to arrive.

When Song Ye first entered the elevator, two lads hurried outside, holding bread in his mouth, and his hands were still tied in a tie. There was a lot of noise when he squeezed into the elevator.

I didn't seem to notice Song Ye bowing his head in the corner. After biting the bread in his mouth, they still muttered, "This is such a big boss. You have to wait for him here on the weekend. I think the boss must be a Perverted old man. "

The other person was also anxious, still pulling on his tie, and said impatiently: "This tie has been worn for a week, and it still doesn't work well, I still come to play computer, not to wear clothes, the manager should not intentionally target Me. "

"Huh, the manager is so beautiful, how can I deal with you? I think eight achievements are the boss's idea. Look at our manager, a big beauty and respect for him. I think the boss must be a bad old man with a long face, walking with a cane Humming. "It seemed that I was thinking so quickly that the young man was waving his fluffy hair, and his mood began to get better.

Song Ye, who was orchestrated as an old-fashioned and perverted old man, leaned against the elevator wall and touched his face. It was colder than cold, and it was not a metamorphosis.

Until the elevator door opened again, the first two big boys hurriedly stepped out of the elevator. They noticed that someone was coming out behind them. The two looked back and were blinded at first. The first impression was that the face in front of them was too much. She was pretty, and then she wondered, "Are you looking for someone?"

It is also unlikely that this age is a new employee.

"Well, look for Sister Yun." Song Ye nodded, and did not show his discomfort because someone was behind the arrangement.

Because in daily work, everyone was called Yunhua Yisheng, so Song Ye said, and the two responded immediately, "You are looking for a manager. Let me take you there. Are you the manager's brother?"

The enthusiastic boy led the way, and incidentally chatted a few times, and then walked over a table, and drew a document by hand, saying: "Now we are in a meeting, you need to be quiet when you come in."

"Well." Song Ye should say, the corner of his eyes glanced at the desk around him, the degree of confusion was terrible, it is difficult for Yunhua a girl to manage such a group of IT men.

Until the door of the conference room, before the two boys knocked on the door, they sneaked into the door and sneaked a glance.

"That bad old man hasn't come yet."

"Hum, let us wait until we are late, come in."

They despised a word before they officially pushed in.

At that time, the higher-level Yunhua glanced over like a torch, making the two of them immediately tighten their backs, and the hairs stood up directly. Before apology, they saw Yunhua stand up, strode, and stepped on the heels Already.

The two big boys were usually not destroyed by Yunhua's hot hands. At this time, when they saw the condition, the conditioned reflexes began to stand upright and said loudly, "Manager, we are wrong, so let's take an example."

Immediately after saying this, he saw Yunhua passing by directly, bending down behind them, "General Song, you are here."

President Song!

At the moment, everyone stood up, brushing their eyes behind the boy, the slender figure.

"Well, is everyone here?" The cold voice was clean and sweet, with a hint of innocence.

"It's all here, and the meeting can begin at any time."

With Yunhua's response falling, the slim figure came to the main stage, and when that delicate and beautiful face was facing everyone, everyone stayed collectively again.

Song Ye in front of him was dressed in white and white pants, chic and chic, but he looked like a teenager.

"This is the founder of Yunye Technology, Song Ye, and General Manager Song." Yunhua stood on the side and introduced to everyone.

Mr. Song ... Everyone's eyes fell on Song Ye's body, staring at her face, the more weird he looked.

Teenagers, their boss is actually a teenager.

"What a joke, how could he be the boss?" The big boy standing at the door was so straightforward that he couldn't hold his mouth and blurted out.

However, this sentence is the voice of everyone.

"Monkey, what are you talking about? This is the boss." Stone came from the position, pinched his neck, and carried the person back to the seat like a cock, then turned his head and apologized to Song Ye. " Mr. Song, I'm sorry, they haven't been used to it since they just started work. "

Maybe others find it unbelievable, but he has seen Song Ye's talent for computers, and the scuffle in the downtown area still makes him remember.

Song Ye nodded, glanced at the dozen or so individuals present, and saw the shocked expression on everyone's face, only to understand why Yunhua had such a big meeting today. If you don't move, it is difficult for these people to believe that a junior high school student is their own boss, no matter how hard the stone tries to explain it, it is useless.

But now it seems that even if they take the lead, the mistrust in their eyes is still difficult to eliminate.

With a change of mind, her eyes fell deeply on the monkey. "You have any questions, you can speak straight."

The boys present were not old, had not experienced the baptism of social rules, and were not able to whitewash the peace, so when Song Ye asked, the rather thick-lined monkey questioned, "Are you really our boss? Did you write the contents of that USB flash drive? "

Song Ye sat on his seat and nodded his head, "Well, Yunye Technology is indeed mine. I came here today to check the practice results of the USB flash drive."

"Impossible, such a complicated program, how could it be ..." Almost subconsciously, the monkey shook his head, his face full of disbelief. For more than a week, they have been studying the contents of the USB flash drive day and night, feeling that their heads are about to explode.

They all agreed that such a complicated thing must be an old scholar of seventy or eighty.