Chapter 184: Bai Dechang is dead

Bai Dechang is dead.

This was anticipated when Song Ye realized the three-day deadline. She lowered her head and opened the mobile phone in her palm. There were dozens of missed calls on the screen, all of which were from Bai Dechang.

She moved her finger and deleted the call record. It was only an accident for Bai Dechang's death. The yin and yang were wrong. Even if there was no coma, the antidote was gone.

"Xiaoye, does the Bai family matter have anything to do with you?" Yunhua remembered that Song Ye was going to participate in the medicine stone contest this time, and the Bai family happened to be in the vein of medicine stone. Hunch.

"Well, Bai Dechang wants to hurt me, and he will eat it for himself." Song Ye explained faintly, with no guilt at all for this kind of end to life, "What is the situation of the Bai family now?"

"Oh, that's it." Yunhua returned from the shocking truth, organized a bit of language, and replied: "The Bai family is currently dividing the property. Because of the many ties, the Bai family industry is a family business. Many people pushed the wall, and the descendants of the Bai family wanted to get a cup of tea from the owner. Two fighting incidents had already occurred in one day, and the night gang had also received a commission. "

"Oh?" Song Ye raised an eyebrow and was interested in Baijiaguo biting the dog.

Yunhua explained to her the details in detail, "Bai Dechang originally had only one son, Bai Hong, but Bai Dechang received the illegitimate child Bai Zhibin from the outside a few days ago. When Bai Dechang died, Bai Hong found the night. Help, ask us to come forward and solve Bai Zhibin. "

After hearing such a battle for the inheritance of the inheritors, Song Ye really felt that his initial evaluation of the Bai family father and son's "wolf heart dog lungs" was very appropriate.

She closed her eyes and meditated for a while before she said softly, "Take the task."

"... Okay." Yunhua hesitated a little and nodded. Now in Shishi, the Night Gang has completely replaced the former Yan Gang, and even said that the strength is better than the Yan Gang. It is not difficult to solve one or two people.

"In addition ..." Song Ye glanced around the room and got a call from Yunhua's ear. In the latter's uncertain eyes, she leaned back to the bed again, and squeaked, the nurse came in with a tray outside the door. Change the water.

Yunhua hesitated, and finally got up to the corridor and dialed the phone.

Song Ye's cold eyes in the room glanced at the nurse in white, and said lightly, "Did Dr. Ning let you come?"

The nurse nodded, and nodded hurriedly, and after seeing the name on the bed clearly, a look of fear appeared in her eyes.

The next second, the nurse had rushed out of the door and shouted towards the end of the corridor, "Here, Song Ye is here!"

Yunhua outside the corridor was making a phone call and was startled by the shout in vain. The person on the other end of the phone questioned him, strode over, and caught him, "Who are you?"

The nurse was startled, and opened her throat, and yelled frantically, "Kill, someone wants to kill me, help!"

Yunhua frowned, just thinking where the mad woman came from, and saw a group of people suddenly rush out at the stairs at the end of the corridor, and surrounded her in an instant. The others also got into the ward and saw Song Ye, who was on the bed, shouted loudly, "It's her, it's her, Song Ye, she's the murderer who killed my father."

Song Ye Leng raised his eyes and saw Bai Hong, who was standing in front of him, wearing a linen, wearing a linen and wearing a sack, immediately understood.

At the moment Yunhua was about to hit someone at the door, several policemen in uniform—Zha had already entered the ward and said to Song Ye on the bed with a stern face: “Now we police-Fang suspect that you have violently confronted Detective Bai. The case is related, please come with us. "

Song Ye stared at the men in front of him and said Shen Sheng, "I asked to see a lawyer."

"Well, you can call a hundred lawyers, but now you must go back to us to assist in the investigation." Then, the men turned out their handcuffs.

Song Ye sank, and got out of bed and clipped a pair of slippers in the ward. He said coldly, "It's okay if I change my clothes."

The men nodded. "Yes, we'll stay outside. You don't want to play tricks."

Later, Song Ye took the clothes from the closet and went to the bathroom. Yunhua started talking with the police-chat outside. During this time, she took out her mobile phone, quickly edited a text message, and then wore casual clothes. Shi Shiran came out.

"Song Ye ..." Yunhua saw several policemen-Cha stepped forward, and then tried to protect her, but was stopped by the latter's eyes.

"Sister Yun, do what you should do. I'll go back and go."

Looking at her cloudlessness, a few policemen-chaps all showed unexplained smiles, and said ironically, "Let's go now."

Song Ye finally glanced at Bai Hong aside, turning quietly away in the latter's proud look.

When Ning Yiming hurriedly came, the ward was already empty, and he thought about it, and then took out his cell phone and called Qin Zhan's phone.

On the other side, Song Ye first met the police-chat at such an efficient speed. From entering the bureau to the interrogation room, there was no registration in the middle. In the sealed small room, he slammed, The first sentence asked, "Say, how did you murder Bai Dechang?"

Sitting in a chair, Song Ye glanced at the monitoring equipment above his head and found that the warning light was not on.

"I don't understand what you're talking about, and I don't know anything about Bai Dechang."

Her voice had just fallen, and she slammed, and the opposite policeman took a heavy palm to the desktop again, threateningly: "Don't pretend to be stupid, you have witnesses throughout the process, you gave it to Bai Dechang Poisoned, and later threatened him to withdraw from the drug stone competition. We have already had evidence of these things. "

The means of coercion by police-trial interrogation has always been boring. Either slap the table loudly to scare people, or explode evidence to break down the offender-person's line of defense.

Of course, these tricks are cruel enough to deal with a juvenile underage. But Song Ye, who happened to be sitting in front of them, was a veteran. He had encountered cruel confessions in previous lives. This trick of shooting tables was not enough.

Song Ye was recovering from a serious illness, and was a little bit annoyed by the noisy. He rubbed the sun and said flatly: "Since there are witnesses, why bother asking me here." She can be very clear, if it really is a witness If it were, they would still give her a confession here, I'm afraid she had thrown her into a prison-prison long ago.

The opposite police, Zha, was blocked and could not speak, squinting his eyes, brushing the floor and throwing a confession in front of her.