Chapter 109: Critically ill

In the principal's office today, Song Ye used the 10,000 yuan to test the ugly faces of three members of the Tang Wei family and the kindness and simplicity of the old man.

For her who was abandoned by her childhood, her affection is something beyond her reach, because the huge family cannot bear the slightest emotions in blood, and the simple emotions that are so close at hand are not cherished, Song Ye ’s Heart is inevitably sad.

When she brought a party to the alley, the old man was in a coma, and two brothers of the night gang were watching around.

It was freezing cold, the old man was lying on a pile of newspapers, wearing a worn-out cotton suit, thin and pale, and the black gown during the day was set aside.

"After returning from school during the day, Grandma has been unhappy. In cold weather, she has also refused to wear a gown. When I go back to buy dinner, she is unconscious." Tang Yi laughed, holding the hands of the old man, rubbing desperately Attempting to give the cold body a little temperature.

Song Ye knew that the old man was disheartened, and that black gown was what Tang Wei overwhelmed the last hope in the old man's heart, and she naturally refused to wear it. Without hesitation, Song Ye asked Wang Tiechuan to carry the old man behind him and rush towards the hospital all the way.

Through the heavy twilight, the teenager and his team ran as hard as they could on the quiet street. Ten minutes later, they successfully sent the old man to the emergency room of a public hospital.

When the red light above his head lights up, everyone feels a sense of oppression.

This kind of waiting for death is only a short distance away, suffering everyone's heart.

Only Song Ye was leaning against the gray wall, and he meditated with no expression on his face. Such a scene, whether it is the past or the future, she will go through it repeatedly. Death has been seen a lot, and most of the time it will become numb.

What she can guarantee is not to let herself lie in the room.

Xu was waiting too long, and Tang Yi started to sobb intermittently with a smile, talking about the fear and memories that were suppressed in his heart. "Grandma lived with us before my parents didn't have a car accident. We were very happy, even the second uncle. Not filial piety, grandma and father and mother, I do n’t have to worry about not being able to pay the tuition fees, I ca n’t eat enough. But my parents died and my grandma took me out, but my uncle was kicked out of the house. , Picking up rags in the alley, never willing to help me ... "

In the end, the choked cries drowned the words and became completely blurred. Several teenagers couldn't help turning their eyes red, and they were so angry that they couldn't beat Tang Wei's family out.

Song Ye put her hand on her shoulder and stared at the closed door of the operating room.

Half an hour later, the doctor came out with a mask. Tang Yi smiled and rushed up immediately, looking anxiously, "Doctor, how is my grandma?"

The doctor in a white coat looked around and saw all the children who were half-aged present, and sighed, "You should find an adult quickly. The old man is old, his hands and feet are frozen, people are saved, and they ca n’t later. Stimulated again. "

This news made everyone happy and worried.

It is natural that the old man has a breath, but the old man is paralyzed, and relying on Tang to laugh at a person, he is unable to take care of him at all.

"I, I'll call the second uncle." In the end, Tang Yixiao chose to ask Tang Wei for help again.

Seeing her hurriedly walking to the public telephone booth holding a piece of money, Xu Zihang frowned, watching Song Ye asking, "Since it's in control, what are you going to do?" Obviously, he doesn't think Tang Wei will lend a helping hand at this time.

Song Ye also had the same view. Looking at the old man pushed out of the operating room, she said in a deep voice: "Send the person to my place of living first." This matter has her reasons to some extent, giving the old man a place to live. Therefore, it was just a hand for her.

When Xu Zihang went out to look for a taxi, Tang Yi came back down with a smile and his eyes became redder. "The second uncle said that he was not free ..." This is still a euphemism. The phone on the other side was swearing, and when he laughed, Tang cried. .

Song Ye didn't go through her lies and led the teenager to a wheelchair to take the old man out of the hospital.

After everything was settled, it was late at night.

The teenagers stood downstairs, knowing that Song Ye sent them downstairs to tell them something.

"What do you think of this today?" Song Ye didn't open his door, but first consulted them.

The teenagers have long guessed that Song Ye was for the Tang family's affairs, and now they have said, "A family that is not as good as a beast, if the boss wants to destroy them, we have nothing to say."

"Well." Song Ye nodded, and gave an order. "Let the brothers of the night help trouble the Tang Wei family. I will arrange the rest."

"Okay." The teenagers took the lead, and could not hold back any longer and wanted to be ridiculous.

This is the first time that the Night Gang reached out to ordinary people. Song Ye knew that once this precedent was set, it could not be taken back later.

Late at night, she returned to the room, glanced at the old man's room, saw Tang Yixiao lying on the edge of the bed, and went to the balcony to call Zhao Zhen's phone.

"Hey, Song Ye, what's going on so late?" Zhao Zhen's voice on the other side of the phone was a bit vague.

Song Ye leaned on the railing, blowing a cold wind, and his voice was a little cold. "Uncle Zhao, I would like to ask you to help me withdraw one's work."

There was a pause on the other end of the phone, and then it continued to ring, "You said, as long as I can do it." Without asking why, Zhao Zhen knew that Song Ye had called at this time, and it was really a fire, not Touching the bottom line, Song Ye will not rush to kill.

The name and address were reported, and Song Ye knew that only with these things, Zhao Zhen could find Tang Wei's unit, and the next thing was to wait for the results.

The next day happened to be a weekend holiday, and Song Ye left some money to smile at Tang, and then left for Shishi.

Today is the day to select the resident personnel in Shishi. The teenagers have long been ready to set off and are excited along the way.

After getting off the train, the Xu family sent a car to pick them up. The magnificent extended car impressed the teenagers. When they entered the Xu family gate and saw the European-style building standing in front of them, the teenagers were refreshed again. Concept.

"It's okay for you to appear like this?" Xu Zihang was a little worried before getting off the bus. After all, Ge Linghui had seen Song Ye before, and she didn't know the true identity of Song Ye at that time.

"Just give her a little surprise." Song Ye lightly left this sentence, then swung open the door and got out of the car. That night, when Ge Linghui saw her, she wore a hat. If the other party couldn't recognize her, she would stop. If she did, then she could just alert her.