Chapter 110: Guests of the Xu Family

Since this week, Song Yeyuan has been in Yuncheng and has never appeared again. He has not given any instructions to Ge Linghui, and the other party is as usual and quite calm.

However, Wang Changbiao was so busy that he found that the files in the safe were stolen that day, and immediately suspected that it was Yan Gang's body. As a result, he just called Gao Zhaolong, implying that he had lost something, and that Gao Zhaolong smiled and said, "That's a coincidence. My second master happened to be dead."

As for how to die and how to solve it afterwards, Gao Zhaolong kept his mouth shut, and the call between the two sides was a yin and yang, and in the end it was nothing.

Wang Changbiao felt that the owner of the boxing field was dying, and Gao Zhaolong even felt that Wang Changbiao's things were suspicious. Originally, when the relationship of pinching the gates between each other was impacted, it would become like thin ice.

The figure of the night gang disappeared in the trouble zone. Song Ye appeared in the boxing field for just half an hour that day. He returned to Yuncheng afterwards and could not find a trace of it. Wang Changbiao did not even think that a third party might be involved among them.

For a whole week, Wang Changbiao did not find Ge Linghui. It seemed that even the people on the pillow began to wonder, and Gao Zhaolong was always watching the movement of the boxing field, waiting for the young man's figure to appear again that day.

At this time, no one could have imagined that the person who disturbed Shishi's tranquility, Song Ye, went into Shishi's home as an ordinary middle school student.

The steward rarely saw Xu Zihang bring his classmates back. He had arranged everything well and stood at the gate to greet the guests. "Welcome to Xu Zhai, this is the first time Master brought the classmates back. I have prepared snacks in the living room. Here, please."

Xu Zihang nodded, and after walking into the living room without seeing Ge Linghui, he asked intently, "Where is Aunt Hui?" When he called this stepmother, he was able to call the aunt, which was already the greatest tolerance.

"Mrs. is upstairs to greet guests with Mr."

"Well, go on." After hearing the steward's answer, Xu Zihang pouted his lips in an inaudible manner, and muttered beside Song Ye, "It is probably the man who can send her an emerald." That's why he went up and played with the show. .

After listening to Song Ye, it was not strange. Ge Linghui is now a dead pig and is not afraid of boiling water. She already has a handle in her hands, and she doesn't need to cover up to do things.

But in Xu's family, this act is really impressive.

For the first time, the teenagers came to the Mayor's house as guests, sitting on the leather sofa for the first time, and their expressions were still a little shaky.

"It seems that after meeting the boss, my world is different." Wang Tiechuan looked at the mural on the wall, and suddenly said something.

The others nodded and agreed. In the past few months, Rush, shooting, boxing, gangs, and even the city-parents have come. These experiences are more colorful than they used to be.

Xu Zihang also had to nod in agreement, Song Ye was indeed a very amazing person.

While the teenagers were visiting the mansion curiously, footsteps came from the stairs, and men's hearty laughter.

"Ha ha, Mr. Qin, you're welcome. Let's stay for lunch." Xu Fangsheng walked in front of him, smiling, looking good. He suddenly saw Xu Zihang standing in the living room, and then smiled slightly: "Zi Hang is back, come over and meet Mr. Qin. "

When Xu Zihang saw the tall figure at the entrance of the staircase, he was also stunned. It was him.

Qin Zhan's gaze paused on his surprised face for a second, then he scanned the living room and was passed by the deep sight like a sharp sword. All the boys stood up consciously and straightened their waists. , Tightened his nerves.

Only one person present was unmoved.

Da Da Da, steady footsteps came step by step, stepped into the living room, and finally stopped on the sofa with his back facing the stairs.

When the big palm fell on Song Ye's head, a calm voice also spread to his ears, "You don't seem to want to see me."

This is not doubt, but certainty.

To Song Ye, this is even more nonsense.

She didn't expect to meet Qin Zhan here.

She knocked off the other's hand with a snap, and she rose from the sofa, calmly, and said lightly, "Don't touch my head."

Although she said very expressionlessly, Qin Zhan could still notice her sullen mood, and her indifferent face softened the lines. He suddenly changed his mind, and greeted Xu Fangsheng, "Since I met a friend , At noon trouble Xu Shi-long. "

"Haha, that's a coincidence. Then I ate in the garden at noon, and the young people were more lively." Xu Fangsheng was surprised at first sight by the beauty of Song Ye, and then surprised that she knew Qin Zhan and wanted to say more When he looked at his classmates like his son, he didn't want to be called out by a phone call. Before leaving, he asked the housekeeper to call Ge Linghui to greet the guests.

It was a while before lunch, and everyone had to sit in the living room with the TV on.

Because of Qin Zhan's joining, the originally lively atmosphere became a little weird.

"What are you doing here?" On the sofa, Qin Zhan leaned on Erlang's legs and drank coffee, his voice indifferent.

"Come with fellow scholars." On the other side of the sofa, Song Ye also leaned on Erlang's legs and held a magazine in his hand. He seemed to ask casually, "What about you?"

With a click, the coffee was put back on the table, Qin Zhan raised her hand and motioned, "Appropriate visit."

Proper visit? Regardless of his identity as a colonel of men or his own style of doing things, Song Ye couldn't believe such a crap.

Glancing at his movements, she quite boringly passed the only army-affair magazine in her hand. Although the two haven't been together for a long time, both are extremely insightful people, and each word and deed is in harmony.

However, at the moment Song Ye extended his hand, Qin Zhan suddenly raised his hand and attacked her. The sharp and clean fist was extremely fast, almost in the blink of an eye.

As soon as Song Yemei was cold, the magazine flung out in his hand, raised his hand to block the opponent's fist, and then moved his wrist to grab the opponent's arm, and the other hand quickly attacked the opponent's face with the magazine.

With a click, the magazine landed on Qin Zhan's leg, and the fist stopped just in front of the bridge of his nose. Looking at the little hedgehog who had leaned forward to reveal his paws, a slight arc appeared on his face. . "

"Well, it's all right." Song Ye loosened his grip and returned to his seat. He picked up a magazine and turned it over again, but his face was a bit ugly.

It is true that she knew Qin Zhan's intention when the opponent punched, but she did not even move her shoulders, but she had to lean over to get to the other side's face. The gap in this figure made her feel bored.