Chapter 142: Song Ye is out of control

On the court, Song Ye didn't actually faint.

At that time, Xu Zihang picked up her and rushed to the infirmary. Halfway I knew that it was Song Yebu's game.

Now that the killer is in the crowd, she is 'outbreaking' in front of the eyes, leading the snake out of the hole.

So after Song Ye entered the infirmary, Xu Zihang immediately released false news, mobilized everyone around him, sang out an empty city plan, and waited for a catch.

But when they opened the door of the infirmary, they saw that the room was already a mess.

Song Meimei was pinched around her neck and pressed on the bed. It was obvious that the air intake was low and the air was exhausted, but Song Ye was red, her hands continued to increase strength, her cold voice became irritable, and she kept pressing: "Where is the antidote?"

Xu Zihang let out a whisper in his heart, and he was going to pull Song Ye's arm one step ahead. "Song Ye, what's wrong with you?" It was okay when he was sent in. Why did Kung Fu change after a while?

But before Ye Ye touched people, Song Ye punched him with one punch, and he hit Xu Zihang's Yue Hung mouth with a punch. He hit the latter with a dull hum, and took a few steps back to stand still. Seeing Wang Tiechuan To get up, he quickly stopped people. "She's very likely, she can't control herself anymore."

The youngsters froze, turning their heads blankly, looking at Song Ye who was pushed down by Song Meimei on the bed, looking at her eyes red, as if covered with a layer of water mist, the pupils could no longer focus, everyone was unbelievable.

"Boss, what's the matter with the boss?" Even Wang Tiechuan was stuttered, at a loss.

Xu Zihang didn't answer. Instead, his eyes were like a torch, and he fell on Song Meimei, who was trying to escape, and stepped forward to stop the man. He asked in a dark tone, "If you have any problematic water in the morning, give me the antidote!"

Song Meimei has been scared and stupid, hoarse in her throat and kept crying, "I don't know, I really don't know, I don't have any antidote ..."

Seeing that she was not cheating, Xu Zihang sank in his heart, realizing that this matter was far from simple as it seemed.

There are too many industries under Song Ye's hands. Although he is usually good at camouflage, he often manipulates behind the scenes, but he is not allowed to be followed by enemies.

Between thoughts, a sudden sound of wind hit his ears, Xu Zihang subconsciously avoided, and he could avoid the powerful kick, and his hands were loose, and Song Meimei fell into Song Ye's hands again.

It seems that the goal has been identified in his mind, and Song Ye, who is out of control, still recognizes Song Meimei.

"Ah!" In the scream, Song Meimei had already hit the cabinet heavily, and the cabinet collapsed in the bang, just hitting her leg.

Song Meimei screamed, her blood on her face faded quickly, but looking at Song Ye, who was still walking in front of her, she couldn't help crying, she just lay on the ground, describing her miserable begging, Wrong, I'm wrong, please, please don't come over. I admit that the person who sprinkled your pepper and hiding needles in your clothes in the morning is me. I just wanted to iron you with boiling water, but other things, really I did n’t do it. Song Ye, I was wrong, I do n’t dare anymore, please, ah ... ”Before the words of remorse were finished, Song Ye lifted his feet and crushed Song Meimei ’s legs With the sound of screams, the sound of bone fractures clicked and clicked, which sounded particularly infiltrating.

Even without consciousness, these punishments are already engraved in Song Ye's bones.

"Antidote ..." Squeezing the words out of his mouth stiffly, Song Ye found himself slowly degrading even his words. This feeling of imprisonment and control was too bad and disturbing.

She knew Song Meimei was not the murderer, but she must have a connection with the murderer.

Song Meimei had been tortured to a sigh of relief. She twitched and couldn't wait to faint immediately. If she was given another chance, she would never come to provoke Song Ye again. It was too painful and terrible.

Song Ye in front of her is not a coward she knows, she is a devil!

Outside, a rush in came in, Qu Bai frowned, and immediately ordered, "Don't let anyone in, stop the ghosts first." He rushed over as soon as he sent Leng Yuexin to the ice pack, but never thought Song Ye will become like this.

The knowledgeable he immediately saw that something was wrong. After speaking the order, he immediately stepped forward to capture Song Ye's arm. Several teenagers around him also started to work together.

But Song Ye, who has lost his mind, doesn't even know his friends and enemies. In addition, his power is too strong. Several people are close to him, but he didn't control her. Instead, everyone was embarrassed.

"I rely on, who this kung fu learns from, his fist is like an iron block." Qu Bai clutched his painful ribs and couldn't help swearing. His suit had long since gone. Anyway, he also studied under the master, a black belt of Tae Kwon Do, and he was defeated by a little ghost.

Xu Zihang and Wang Tiechuan said that they had a hard time. Their skills were taught by Song Ye. Naturally, they knew that the skill of their boss was not a tiny bit.

In the end, Qu Bai gritted his teeth and raised his stool. "Give it away." He shouted, and he took advantage of Song Ye's lack of a handle to go up.

With a snap, the stool hit Song Ye's back, and the whole thing was hit and fell apart, and finally he succeeded in letting Song Ye take a break.

Qu Bai spotted the opportunity and rushed forward, crushing Song Ye to the ground, and the others followed, slamming down the face down.

"Hmm ..." Song Ye snorted, and the pain in her back made her shout.

Xu Zihang pressed her clenched fist and looked at the blue muscles rising from above. Her heart was both anxious and painful. "Song Ye! Song Ye! Wake up, Song Ye!"

Others are also grieving with gritted teeth. Song Ye is the boss they trust most, or a girl, but now they are crushed to the ground to fight beasts, and no one can bear it.

When Qu Bai prepared a hand-knife to stun people, Song Ye's struggle stopped. A husky voice left a hint of reason, "Give me a pair of scissors and go."

Qu Bai saw that she had recovered her senses, and for a moment, she let go of her hands and let her get up.

Wang Tiechuan rushed to the side of the table, grabbed a pair of medical scissors, turned around and handed it to Song Ye, and saw that she did not hesitate to plunge into her palm.

"Song Ye!" Qu Bai was startled. At first glance, the blood spread out from the palm of Song Ye's palm, his heart tightened, and he couldn't help shouting, his voice was a little dumb.

Everyone froze. Seeing Song Ye's sore sweat on her forehead, she suddenly lost her reaction when she looked at the blood in her hand.

It wasn't until Song Ye opened her eyes again that those red eyes were clear, she whispered, "The pain keeps me awake. Qu Shao, do you know some friends who know the medicine, please contact me. "