Chapter 161: do not move

Originally, the two apprentices had done bad things. When they came back to see Song Ye not in the house, they kept feeling uneasy. Now they listened to Song Ye going to Houshan. The hearts of the two people immediately fluttered. Non-stop, turbulent.

Hao Tian was the only unsuspecting person present, and he was surprised when he patted his chest and asked, "Hey, how did you get to Houshan? You know, outsiders have entered this drug store, and in all likelihood, It ’s like getting into a maze, it ’s easy to get lost. You not only get to Hou Shan, but you can find it yourself. It ’s amazing. ”

A young lady began to be a fan girl again, admiring Song Ye's ability.

Song Ye only said that she was lucky and did not break through the layout of the drugstore. Later, she took several people to the room to discuss the matter of the competition. During the period, the two apprentices were silent and looked very submissive. Dare not to look beyond Song Ye, there is nothing unusual.

It wasn't until Hao Tian offered to take a few people to familiarize himself with the venue, and the two apprentices then said, "We have already visited the venue. Otherwise, we should go with Song Ye. It's just that we are born, and we can ask for some news to come back."

"This ..." Hao Tian hesitated a bit. Song Ye was a noble guest to his father and her own life-saving benefactor. She was afraid to neglect the other party.

This time, Song Ye nodded voluntarily and agreed, "That's all right, President Hao is coming soon."

As soon as Song Ye spoke, Hao Tian naturally wouldn't stop again, and nodded, "Well, I'll wait for my dad here, you go out carefully." She was worried, mainly because Song Ye met Bai's people. The Bai family's father and son must have done everything possible to rectify Song Ye for the victory of tomorrow's game.

Song Ye didn't seem to take her worry seriously, and after explaining the matter, Shi Ran sent a few people out of the door.

After dinner in the evening, Hao Zhengyi didn't show up late. Hao Tianxin was worried, but he had no signal but could only sit in the room and worry.

Song Ye and the two apprentices went out to watch the venue as planned, holding a map, and carefully moving under the eaves.

As the night fell, the pharmacy seemed quieter and quieter. Except for the lights under the eaves of some people, most houses were quiet and dark.

Since going out, the two apprentices have been walking in front of each other, holding the only map to take care of themselves and walking forward, without any intention to talk to Song Ye behind him.

And Song Ye was very easy to follow, and slowly followed behind the two, keeping a close distance, although they knew that the two were not on the way to the playing field, and did not show the slightest difference.

Until entering a long dark area, surrounded by dark, no people, a road looking past was all dark, the two apprentices walking in front gradually slowed down, and from time to time, peeked out behind him. Song Ye.

Song Ye thought the two men would be cold and sneak in, but didn't want them to stop suddenly, so he shook the knife so brightly and greeted her, "No, don't move!"

Standing still, looking at the slightly trembling knife in front of him, Song Ye couldn't help pulling his eyebrows.

It has been a long time since I encountered such a rookie attack, which made her a little uncomfortable for a while.

"You, reach out." The two thought Song Ye had been frightened to speechlessness, so now that he had the courage, his hands did not shake.

"Hand?" Song Ye stretched out his slender fingers and shook them in front of his eyes, then he stretched straight towards them.

The two did not expect Song Ye to be so crisp, and for a while they were scared to take a few steps back, and they were wary, and finally saw that she had no weapons in her palm, so they were relieved. Blindness is no match. Don't blame us. "

Rory talked about it, and the two hands passed the knife, ready to stroke Song Ye's palm.

For the first time, the two men were harming the world, and they were all highly focused. They all stared at the hands, but they didn't notice that the owner of the hands was indifferent, with a slight smile on the corners of his mouth.

The next second, I saw Su Bai's palms spread flatly, and the speed was extremely fast, and they immediately pinched the necks of the two people, and they pressed the people directly against the wall with a strong force. They both scared the knife away.

"You won't take my life, but I can't guarantee it, don't take your life." Song Ye nailed it to the wall with one hand in hand, and the delicate and cold face showed a wave in the darkness. Sen cold breath.

The two apprentices shuddered, their scalps were tingling, "Don't, don't kill us, we didn't intentionally hurt you, it was Bai Hong who made us do it."

Song Ye lifted his upper and lower eyelids, and a sneer appeared at the corners of his mouth. This Bai Hong is also an inadequate IQ. If he is not good enough, he will find two stupid people who are insufficient and confess when something happens.

"What did Bai Hong let you do?

Continuing to question, the two talents murmured the truth, "Just let us hurt your hand, and then ..."

Seeing the words behind them, Song Ye refused to say. When he turned around, he loosened his left and right hands, opened his palms, and patted them on the chest. The pain caused two people to open their mouths at the same time.

Before they reacted, the two felt something was stuffed into their mouths, and the hot pain burned their throats, causing panic.

"Cough, what did you give us?" The two coughed for a long time without getting out, and their flushed faces were panicked.

Song Ye put his hand back in his trouser pocket and gave the two words lightly, "Poison."

"What?" The two apprentices were frightened at first, and it was too dark to see things clearly, coupled with the sensation of burning from the throat to the stomach, they believed most of the time.

"You'd better be honest. Otherwise, after 24 hours, you will have a rotten belly." Song Ye's cold expression and tone made people shudder.

The two fledgling apprentices knelt in front of Song Ye immediately, and almost cried while holding Song Ye's thigh. At this time, there was nothing else to control, and I hurriedly recruited everything. "I said, I'm all Explain that Bai Hong is interesting to the lady. Let's find a time in the afternoon or evening to support you so that I can find a chance to spend time with the lady alone. "

Hearing here, Song Ye frowned, and lifted his feet to the two people on the ground, "Stupid." Bai Hong is clearly a wolf in sheepskin. The two really thought he would cover Hao Tian with a quilt. Pure chat.

After turning around, she didn't look at the two of them again. The figure had disappeared very quickly under the dark eaves. It had been more than half an hour since the time came out. How could she catch the return journey? It is already an hour later.