Chapter 183: Escape the birth day

The hot summer sun is hot and poisonous. It burns on the ground and dries on human skin, as if it were burning.

In the vast mountains, Song Ye didn't know how long she had gone. One day passed, and the setting sun was sinking in the sky. Her legs seemed to be filled with lead. Her complexion was whitish and her lips were black, but she no longer had an antidote. The only potion had been given to Qin Zhan.

The sky was dyed by a large area of ​​Hongxia, and Song Ye walked in the direction of the sunset until she saw the village in front of her. She knew that she had walked out, her mind was loose, and the whole person fell straight to the ground. The strength to move.

The toxin had taken over the blood, and she felt that her limbs and bones had lost consciousness, and the sky before her eyes became blurred.

Exhausting her last strength, she opened the space, released Qin Zhan, and looked at the man in a coma. She pulled the corner of her mouth and chuckled, "Oh ..." Who saved this? It was long unclear.

However, this time, she and Qin Zhan really did a difficult brother.

In the last second of consciousness, nothing left in her mind, and darkness quickly swallowed all perception.

An hour later, there was a loud roar in the sky, and the army green helicopter circled down and stopped on the lawn not far away.

A group of people rushed down from the plane, all wearing camouflage clothes, with a healthy posture, and brushing their feet to the jungle exit.

These are Qin Zhan's men. When he was in the cave, he had already sent out a distress signal, but because he was taken into the space by Song Ye, his men lost their position. Yin Yeyang went wrong until Song Ye came out of the forest. Here.

Seeing two people lying on the ground in a poisoned coma, the combat forces immediately made a gesture and carried them into a helicopter.

The wing hovered up, rolling up countless dusts, and shocked the village residents. No one knew where the hurrying helicopter came from, and who it took away.

When she woke up again, Song Ye was in the hospital. The white ceiling and the pungent smell of disinfection water made her groggy head pain like a needle.

"His ..." She covered her head and wanted to get up from the bed. The door was opened from the outside, and a figure hurried over to hurry her up.

"Song Ye, you're awake. How do you feel, don't move first, I'll go to the doctor." Yunhua's voice sounded in his ears, shaking Song Ye's brain buzzing, and some dizziness and nausea.

She leaned on the bed with her eyes closed and adapted to it for a while before she eased off. At this time, both the doctor and the nurse came in, and routinely examined her. At last, she smiled gently and said, "You should sleep for another day and let your body The toxins are cleaned up so that you won't have tinnitus and nausea. It is because your willpower is so good that you will feel uncomfortable when you wake up in advance. In this way, you will be hospitalized for another two days, after the infusion, and then check the situation.

Song Ye nodded, then opened his eyes slowly, looked at the doctor with gold-rimmed glasses in front of him, and whispered, "Thank you."

The doctor Swen's handsome face smiled and said, "You're welcome. My name is Ning Yiming. It's Qin Zhan's friend. He asked me to take care of you."

Ning Yiming is very interested in the kid on the bed, because he has known Qin Zhan for so many years, and he has never seen him so nervous. Before leaving, he did not forget to threaten him, took care of his brother, and came back to find him. Settle accounts.

Of course, he was curious how Qin Zhan recognized a 'brother'.

However, he wanted to chat. Song Ye may not be in a mood, and Yunhua on the side was even more displeased. He calmly asked for a guest order. "Dr. Ning, my sister needs to rest. If nothing happens, please go out first."

Ning Yiming froze, and turned to look at Yunhua, but he smiled happily twice, "Then, don't disturb the children to rest."

This man came quickly and went fast, even though Song Ye only glanced at him, he also noticed that the other person had an unusually precious body compared to ordinary doctors.

"Sister Yun, where is this?" She could see that Yunhua was wary of Ning Yiming, and she would be called a sister just now.

"Here is the First Military-District Hospital in Shishi. I only received the notice yesterday. You have been unconscious for three days." Yunhua answered truthfully, handing a glass of water to her, her voice was very low. , Continued: "How did you get involved with the army-party, who is that Qin Zhan?"

Knowing that he was in the military-fang hospital, Song Ye moved a moment. Then I knew that it felt strange from the moment he woke up. It was too quiet and neat. The militarized management was awkward.

In addition, the doctors and nurses who just came in were both at a steady pace, and at a glance they knew they were practicing.

Somehow she guessed the development after the jungle, as for Qin Zhan ...

"How is he?" Song Ye drank with drooping eyes, feeling a lot of dizziness in his head.

"Huh, he's very good." When mentioning Qin Zhan, Yunhua's nose was not nose, eyes were not eyes, and he said coldly, "You saved his life, but he left you in the hospital regardless of it. When I came You're still lying on the bed, if I hadn't forced to ask the nurses, I wouldn't have known this person. "

At this point, Song Ye finally knew why Yunhua had taken the gun medicine from his face just now, and he dared to feel that Qin Zhan was ungrateful, and he was arguing for Song Ye.

As the bitter master of the incident, Song Ye wasn't angry. She knew Qin Zhan's ability and the antidote, and she could be discharged in two or three days. The other party is in a hurry, and there are probably important things.

Seeing her immobility, Yunhua felt helpless, sitting next to the bed, and saying restlessly: "Xiaoye, you also know that our identity conflicts with the army ..."

Later, Yunhua did not say anything, but Song Ye was clear.

As the helm of the night gang, once the identity surfaced, Mo said that the army-Fang Rong could not bear her, I am afraid that Qin Zhan would be sent to kill her immediately.

She knows all of this, but sometimes it ’s a coincidence that ca n’t be blocked. Without Yunhua ’s knowledge, Song Ye had already been forced to join the army-the colonel and worshiped his brother. return.

"Sister Yun, I have a sense of this matter." In this regard, Song Ye also simply explained that she is a person who never speaks or does things because of others. As the words turned, she thought of the coma, and then said, "Check, what's happening now in the Shishi Bai family?"

"Bai family?" Yunhua froze, apparently knowing something, and frowned. "Just yesterday, the Bai family ’s family members were violent in their house, and now Bai family is messed up."