Chapter 162: Song Ye, I like you

Under the eaves, a wooden sign with the name of the sky is hung, and a delicate and small red lantern glows in the darkness.

Fortunately, there were no traces of other people visiting, and there was only one person in the room.

What Song Ye didn't know was that it wasn't Bai Hong who didn't want to come, but Hao Zhengyi, who was blocked by the Bai family on the road in the afternoon, hurried to the pharmacy, and just happened to meet with Bai Hong and his team. The two sides made an agreement on the competition In the final discussion, no one came over.

Song Ye heard that there was only one person in the room, and naturally he heard that the person in the room was abnormal. When he pushed in the door, the oil lamp in the room shook a bit, and he could only see the bed side. There was a group of silhouettes rolling, and the rich floral fragrance in the room was strange.

She first felt that there was a problem with the floral scent. She walked to the table and threw the brightly blooming bouquet outside the house, then closed her breath and walked to the bed, and opened the quilt.

With a bang, the skin under the quilt shook her frown, but seeing Hao Tianyi * lying on the bed with her eyes closed and frowning tightly, in addition to a red cloud on her face, there was a strong need.

The floral fragrance just now has the effect of stimulating demand.

The judgment was made almost instantly. As long as the person who took the medicine was not fatal, he could use cold water to reduce the heat.

Thinking like this, Song Ye turned to find some water to cool the other side, but didn't want Hao Tianmi on the bed to stare open his eyes, seeing the slick figure on the bedside, his emotions could no longer be restrained.

"Don't leave ..." Hao Tian struggled from the bed, wrapped around Song Ye's neck, and didn't know where the strength was. He actually pulled Song Ye past, and his hot cheeks couldn't help going there. Cold neck sticker.

Song Ye didn't dare to breathe, so he just turned away from each other and turned to find water as soon as possible.

But she felt her resistance, and Hao Tian felt only a pain in her heart. Every seam in the bone was painful. The eyes with water mist looked at the person in front of her. The high heat drove the impulse, letting her throw away her past Suddenly, he suddenly jumped on his head and printed it on his head.

The moment the two pairs of equally soft touches collided together, both eyes widened and there was a moment of stiffness.

Hao Tian was excited and finally got the person she likes. She was so shocked that she didn't know the action.

And Song Ye was frightened, and he was demanded fiercely by the same **** in public. Rao was calm and a little messy in the wind. He could even feel the sweetness of Hao Tian's lip gloss, with a faint aroma ... Song Ye frowned fiercely, pushing him away with a strong force, secretly cursing himself not enough, he was scared by a little girl to forget to hold his breath.

I do n’t know the medicinal properties of the flower. Song Ye desperately needed to find cold water, but fell to the bed. Hao Tian, ​​who had lost his mind, started crying, “Woohoo ... you do n’t want me, why do n’t you want me ... "

Song Ye got a headache from her noisy, and felt that her body was gradually changing. She was wondering if she should be stunned and saved, but the delicate Hao Tian screamed.

Damn it.

Song Ye rubbed his swollen forehead, his face flushed slightly, and wanted to see Hao Tian's condition.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the hand stretched out, Hao Tian grabbed it, and Fan Fen's softness was handed up again, and it was densely affixed to Song Ye's face, but at the moment Song Ye had been shocked to forget the reaction.

Just because Hao Tian murmured.

"Don't leave me, Song Ye, I like you. Song Ye ... I like you ..."

Song Ye has never experienced emotions. When his psychological age reaches thirty, his cognition of various emotions is very scarce. He also did not expect that Hao Tian always held a favorable attitude towards himself.

It was this momentary encounter that made Hao Tian see hope in the confusion. She was so happy that she almost wanted to shed tears, and even when her fingertips touched Song Ye's skin, she even shook slightly.

In fact, she is not full of reason. She wants to continue this opportunity to develop further with Song Ye and become a special person in her heart.

Rather than let her father arrange her marriage and spend a lifetime with someone she doesn't like, she would rather indulge herself once and gamble this time.

Even if only once, she will work harder next to Song Ye to fight for their future.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help looking more and more red, and a pair of small hands gradually rested on the Yue Hun chamber of Song Ye.

When touching the softness, Hao Tian was still a little unbelievable at first, and squeezed again, but finally widened his eyes in horror.

Time seemed to be still at this moment. Two people were lying on the bed, one on top of the other, both breathing a little thick, but both were rigid and their bodies were not moving.

Until a pair of military boots stepped in outside the door, the sound made Song Ye react quickly, protecting Hao Tian with one hand, and secretly raising his gun at the incoming person.

Just waiting to see the person clearly, Song Ye couldn't help but frowned, subconsciously frowned, and asked, "Why is Mr. Qin here?" This person was specially chosen to come when she was in trouble, otherwise why is it so every time quasi.

At first glance at the dissatisfaction on her face, Qin Zhan raised an eyebrow, and sat directly next to the table in a combat suit, facing the bed, and said in a cool way: "After ten minutes, the girl's father will come, you continue As a ready-made son-in-law, or follow me? "

Ready-made son-in-law ... Song Ye remembered the pose with Hao Tian at this time, so he put the person to the bedside, stowed the gun into the space, with a calm complexion, and reluctantly chose the latter option.

Although she was unwilling to stay with the shrewd Qin Zhan, now if this situation is met by Hao Zhengyi, even if the explanation is clear, rumors will inevitably come out.

After weighing the price, she quickly locked the door, opened the window, and turned back to see Qin Zhanchu staying still. Then she said, "Let's go."

Qin Zhan looked at her for Hao Tian's reputation. She was still indifferent, but just before leaving, he pretended to accidentally overturn the oil lamp on the table, and then Shi Ran left.

Although the child's thoughts are meticulous, they are not sufficiently thoughtful. This Miss Hao family had taken medicine in her boudoir, and even if the door was locked, Hao Zhengyi would open the door for a look.

And if there is a fire, not only can Hao Zhengyi save his daughter in time, but also it can completely cover up the past.

As for Hao Tian's misunderstanding, this fire was put by Song Ye, which is not within Qin Zhan's consideration.

The black night breeze wiped his cheeks while walking, Song Ye walking in front felt that the cold wind could not blow into the body, and a high heat became hotter in the night.

damn it,

Song Ye has rarely encountered such a terrible situation since her rebirth. She had powers in her hand and combined with the experience of previous lives, few people in this world can harm her, but she is absolutely sure that she never thought that there would be The method of prescribing a medicine, and that medicine is still unable to break down and heal by itself.

Power only accelerates the healing of wounds, and has a natural evasion for this drug, which only takes time to heal.

It just so happened that Song Ye met it.