Chapter 152: Dangerous enough to stimulate

Hao Tian's persuasion did not help, because Song Ye had decided to go this way, turned and walked back to the living room, she was still sitting in the seat where she was drinking tea, watching Hao Tian rush in front of her, trying to call Hao Justice's phone failed, and finally sat down with his head down in frustration.

"Wait a second, my dad will be able to come back at night, we will wait a second." Hao Tian murmured, as if he was comforting himself, and he didn't know whether he was afraid of Song Ye going to the car, or he was afraid he would not call back Hao Zhengyi.

In her memory, her father had never refused to answer her call.

"General Manager Hao is afraid that he won't be able to come back today." Song Ye opened his mobile phone and edited a text message by himself, while opening his mouth, brutally breaking Hao Tian's hope.

"What do you mean, Song Ye, did you mean that my dad was in trouble?" Hao Tian looked at Song Ye nervously, his face pale with panic.

Song Ye shook his head. "Your dad is okay, just dragged on. Before he went out, he told me that he would come back later."

In fact, Hao Zhengyi had never told her what to do, nor did she explain anything about her. It was just that Song Ye just edited the text message to the brothers of the night gang, which made people go to find out where Hao Zhengyi was.

In the morning, the boys were nominally blind dated, but when they entered the house, they made a lot of noise. They tuned-played Hao Tian, ​​and all kinds of behaviors were malicious. Song Ye suspected that they weren't here for a blind date, but for trouble. Coupled with the fact that the name of the Bai family pretending to use the medicine stone contest just now entangled Hao Zhengyi in preparing the venue, it further confirmed Song Ye's speculation.

If she had expected it well, this farce would be Bai Jiabu's game. Whether it was embarrassing her or Hao Tian, ​​the purpose was to embarrass Hao's family.

With this in mind, Song Ye has to go at least tonight.

It is easy to take a human life, and to face this for the Hao family is a technical job.

Hao Tian knew nothing of this, knowing that she was trying to persuade Song Ye to eat at night, but in the end, there was no way but to follow Song Ye to Dongcheng.

Dongcheng is the most chaotic part of Shishi. Because it was the base camp of Yanbang, gambling, night clubs, bars, and all the gray entertainment were extremely popular here. Even if Yanbang fell down, the camp continued to operate.

In addition to black boxing, Shishi belongs to underground racing and is loved by young people. Because the risk factor is not as high as black boxing, and all those who can play are life-threatening rich people, so most of the time, it is a place where the boys gather to brag.

Tonight, I heard that the little boy from the Tian family took out his own baby sports car to compete with others. The lovers of the children all came to warm up in advance, and the huge stands were crowded out early, and those who had money and no money came to join the fun. .

When Song Ye slowly drove the car into the sight of people, she was greeted by a cheer from the stands, but she drank.

When Hao Tian trembled from the front passenger seat, he could still hear a crazy laugh from above, "What's wrong, beauties, come to my car if you're scared, and be safe and comfortable."

"Haha, Tian Shao, this is your opponent tonight's race. It's too irritating. Think of this million sports car as a tortoise."

"Haha, let's get off and let's see if this opponent is the grandfather or grandma of the seventies and eighties."

...

The crowd's ridiculous ridicule did not allow the people in the car to show up as expected.

Tian Fan, wearing professional sportswear, hugs his helmet handsomely, has caused countless girls to scream along the way.

When he walked in front of Hao Tian, ​​he thought he shook his hair smartly, "How about, Miss Hao, you choose to get into my car now, it's too late, otherwise I will follow the kid, I'm afraid you will ... ... wounded ... ".

The last two words, he spoke very slowly, and his lips were full of bad intentions.

"Tian Fan, if you dare to mess up, I won't let you go." Hao Tian pursed his lips, gave him a stern glance, and turned on the car again.

From start to finish, no one in the white Lamborghini sports car appeared, and Tian Fan subsequently took the black Maserati, and the two cars stopped side by side on the starting line.

Across the car window, Tian Fan vaguely saw Song Ye without a helmet, and slouched his lips disdainfully, a flash of coldness flashed in his eyes.

With a bang, the empty cannon popped out and exploded a little white smoke in the air. The two sports cars on the starting line rushed out of the line at the same time, and one black and one white shadow quickly disappeared into the field of vision.

This is on the outskirts of Dongcheng. Except for the starting point in the area, driving out is to take dirt roads in the suburbs. After a lap, basic cars will also be rolled into mud cannonballs, so most people will not use famous cars to run.

Tonight this game can be described as a gamble, the game is a famous car, the bet is also a famous car.

When the two cars sped out, many younger brothers drove to follow them.

There are no street lights in the suburbs, and the ground is not very flat. Hao Tian sat in the car holding her hands, looking at the ground in front of her eyes. Yingyingchao Chuo could only see the potholes shaking, and she opened a little window halfway, and the whole suburb was cool The air pierced through the wind, messing up her hair.

In the night without street lights, there is endless darkness all around. In addition to the roar of the motor, only the heart beating violently.

Hao Tian looked at Song Ye who drove her car. Her half face was blurred in the dim carriage, but she could still feel her cold eyebrows under her clean black short hair.

It seems that no matter what kind of environment she is in, she is so calm and calm, not hurried and impatient, and makes people feel at peace. Whenever Hao Tian is afraid, she only needs to look at Song Ye to feel at ease.

But she was wrong, and it was Song Ye who really set off the waves and disturbed the whole world.

On the flat section of concrete in the middle, Song Ye caught up with Tian Fan, a car with good performance, just at the fork in the road. The convoy of the guards also copied the approach to catch up, and all the cars were mixed together in an instant. The white Lamborghini had to be forced to adjust his direction, shaking Hao Tian with horror.

Later, what made her even more shocked was that she found that the **** team had been close to Song Ye ’s car. “What do they want to do, do n’t know if this is dangerous?” This section is full of slopes. They are in Adventure with life.

Song Ye naturally saw these people, more precisely, she has been waiting for them.

The corner of his mouth evoked a slight arc, and in the dimly lit compartment, Song Ye's face showed a crazy color, "Dangerous enough to stimulate."

When Hao Tian didn't respond to this meaning, Song Ye had already turned the steering wheel, slammed, and slammed into the vehicle on the left.