Chapter 138: White-eyed wolf is a good student

Qu Bai also felt fresh.

In his cognition, Song Ye is not unreasonable than other little farts. She is calm and rational, and has her own ideas. She is even cold-hearted about everything and doesn't care. But today I saw her wearing a school uniform and leading the teenager on the runway, full of youth, and now she will swell on a little girl.

This freshness made him so interested that he couldn't help but set his sights on Song Meimei.

It doesn't matter if you don't see it, you can see things at a glance.

Song Meimei, who was also guilty of Song Ye ’s violent tone, caught her attention at first sight, blinked a few times, and fell down with tears, crying and grieving, "Song Ye, do n’t look like this, parents It ’s really not partial to me and my second sister. My family is poor, but my parents have always wanted to work hard for us to live well, because you are the boss of the family, so be strict with you. If I have done something wrong before, I apologize to you here. Sorry, please come home with us. Without you, this home would not be complete. "

The girl was in tears, and the immature words were full of sentimentality and sadness, which moved many students around, and even someone came forward and handed her a tissue.

"Thank you, thank you, I just want a family reunion, I beg you, help me, help me persuade her." Song Meimei wailed and did not forget to incite the masses.

Sure enough, everyone who heard cries around came around one after another, and began to persuade.

"Ah, it's all family. If you're unhappy, just leave it. Seeing your sister apologize so much, you can go back."

"Yeah, yeah, with such a sensible sister, what awkwardness are you in, how good it is to get back together."

...

As a result, after speaking for a long time, Song Ye still stood there unmoved. This situation she had experienced too much in the previous life, and she had already seen through the next possible situations.

Whether she was timid or cowardly, she was destined to be less flattering than Song Meimei. Seeing that she had no pity for Song Meimei, the persuasion of the melons gradually began to change.

"Oh, how to say it's also parents and sisters. How big a thing is for everyone to work hard to persuade everyone, that is, your relatives take you seriously."

"Yeah, it's almost there. If there is a step, hurry down. Don't make it."

"I think raising a pig is better than a wolf-eyed wolf. My parents don't recognize anything."

...

From persuasion to scolding, the development trajectory this time is the same as before. Song Ye has been unmoved by these various faces.

She didn't need to explain to others, and didn't bother to explain.

But she has a stainless steel body, but others can't see her being vilified.

Xu Zihang and Wang Tiechuan were the first to stand up. The two stood in front of Song Ye, with a somber expression on their faces. "Who dares to say a bad word about Song Ye, even if you are the King of Heaven, I will not spare you. "

Wang Tiechuan is a rough man. He has a terrible momentum and he wants to start without reason.

And Xu Zihang, who could have made sense, was also uncharacteristically, and he directly opened his sleeves to open and close.

When the two men stood there, they had a feeling that they were all in the same position. They were so excited that they looked at the lively song Qu Bai and winked at Song Ye. "You friends, you are so energetic."

Song Ye raised his eyebrows and said nothing, but he still asked Qu Bai, "You haven't said, what are you asking me to do?"

Qu Bai spread his hands, a little helpless, "The last time you promised, come to Yuncheng to look for you as the East, shouldn't you forget?"

Hmm ... Song Ye Yimo did forget this thing.

The two sides were confronting each other in front, but there was no one chatting behind them, let alone Xu Zihang and Wang Tiechuan were sweating coldly, even the Song family was furious.

While Song Meimei was trying to restore the impasse, the lively principal and his party came around in the stands.

"What's so lively?" The old principal was wearing a suit, and a chrysanthemum's old face was cracking with a smile. Today, I can invite so many people with heads and faces, his old face feels more glorious. The crowd separated. He went to Qu Bai and found Song Ye was there, and he said cheerfully: "We were still looking for where Mr. Qu went. I didn't expect you to know Song Ye. The child Song Ye is so good, She is a good seed, her grade is the first in the whole year, and her morality is correct. The school year group guarantees her to go to Shiyi Gao, and it will definitely add honor to the third middle school. "

"The principal can see good students with his eyes." Qu Bai smiled and gave the old principal face.

But this speech made everyone stunned.

The people eating melon said they were messy, because the white-eyed wolf with no tutoring turned out to be a schoolboy of Miyoshi students, and they also directly sent Shi Yigao.

The Song family was even more regretful. It had long been known that Song Ye could not only save money but also make money. She should have kept her well in the beginning, and maybe she would be able to give it to her two daughters.

The protagonist, Song Ye, heard the voice outside the string from the principal's words. Is it the back door that Qu Bai arranged for her?

Actually, otherwise, Qu Bai's trip over here really came to implement the **** with the principal, but it was entrusted by Qin Zhan. Qin Zhan is a cautious person. He naturally takes care of everything, and Qu Bai is also afraid of the school's change of hexagrams, so he mentions it by the way. Unexpectedly, Song Ye's grades are so good that the old principal boasted.

This is the first time in his life that he feels that Qin Zhan walks through this backdoor.

However, in the face of Song Ye's examination, he repeated his mouth and said nothing.

The woman standing next to the old principal stepped forward and held Qu Bai's arm with a smile. She smiled and said, "Qu Shao, where's this kid from, you care so much, but it will only take two days to lead Going to Beijing for a lap? "

Listening to the woman's accent, it is obviously not a local, and the glamorous skirt and makeup are obviously high-end goods, which makes her a bit noble to fall beside Qu Bai.

It's just this frivolous tone, but it doesn't make people like it.

Qu Bai pulled his hand out without any traces, his expression was aloof, "Song Ye is about to pass the entrance exam and should concentrate on his studies."

The woman stunned, and then smiled as if nothing happened: "That's it, it's not too late to go after the exam." Then, she stretched out her white hand and smiled at Song Ye. Qu Shao's friend, my name is Leng Yuexin. "

"Song Ye." She nodded, shook hands with the other party, and could clearly feel the hostility of the other party. Inexplicably remembering that text message with big chest or big butt, Song Ye was a little embarrassed. After meeting with Qu Bai for a while, she hurriedly led the teenager to the other side for stretching.

Only a group of Song family members who worked diligently and watched the crowd with the wrong heart.