Chapter 188: Cooperate with investigation

It is said that Qin Zhan, who was holding a mobile phone in the conference room, frowned inaudibly when Song Ye was to cooperate with the investigation. Listening to this situation, it is not that Xiang Wenqi refuses to let people go, but that his own little ghost does not want to leave, "I will settle things and you go back to school first." The Bai family's affairs involve too much, and he does not want Song Ye to come in.

"Then wait for you to settle before leaving." Unfortunately, Song Ye's decision will never be changed by anyone. She narrowed her eyes and looked at the camphor tree outside the window. The shade of the tree was mottled, She had guessed that Qin Zhan had left in a hurry to return to Beijing, and it was very likely that she was dealing with the matter of Leng's family.

"Don't make a fool." On the other side of the phone, Qin Zhan lost his voice, and was displeased with Song Ye's reckless actions. This short sentence was spoken, with a slight command tone, which also made Song Ye on the other side of the phone. Quite uncomfortable.

The softness of the corner of her mouth cooled instantly, her voice was cold and cold, "Colonel Qin, I'm afraid you have no right to decide."

After fluttering this sentence, Song Ye hung up the phone with a slam, and his face was as quiet as water.

Xiang Wenqi swallowed, and asked a little bit hardly: "Or should I take you home?" This Qin Zhan was not allowed to give him ten courage to do it.

"Xiangju-Chang." Song Ye glanced over, not even a trace of fluctuations in his face, and Yun Dan came lightly, "Now the crazy dogs of the Bai family bite people all over the world, in case I go out and get bitten Now, who is responsible for this responsibility? "

Xiang Wenqi stunned, and suddenly felt that the temperature in the room was falling, Song Ye's indifferent aura was not worse than the decisive man.

Just as he was tangled between the two sides, the ringtone rang again, but this time it was his call, but the caller was the same person.

"Ahem, Colonel Qin." He started slightly, lowering his tone, afraid he would be heard by Song Ye opposite.

"He's in your office?" Qin Zhan didn't even call him. He was so cold that he almost froze, and Xiang Wenqi froze over the phone.

"Yes, I just ate lunch and drank tea." He reported on the situation in 1510 and did not dare to conceal anything from Wenqi.

"Well, Xiang Bureau-the leader has taken more time." This is Qin Zhan's second polite speech today, so whispered that Xiang Wenqi was surprised and flattered. He pretended to calm down twice, and listened. Qin Zhan said: "He is in third grade now. I have been looking for textbooks to review his homework these days, and I will wait for the rest of the matter."

"Well, okay, huh?" The first two voices of Xiang Wenqi deserved to be happy, but the latter came back, which meant to use his office as a nursery and take his own role as a nanny?

Not to mention Xiang Wenqi didn't respond. At this time, in a high-level conference room in Beijing, the elites from all walks of life were all dropping their chins.

They watched the dedicated BOSS call on the spot, and broke the ice face that had not changed for a hundred years and laughed. Later, they were hung up. They even looked at them and carefully told their younger brother to prepare a textbook review.

Suffering, this kind of intimate warm big brother is not their cold-blooded boss, is this the way they opened it wrong?

Qin Zhan hung up the phone and wanted to sigh subconsciously. She was angry with the little ghost but she couldn't get her angry, and she felt aggrieved.

The adolescent ghost is really hard to make.

But in the next second, his expression closed, his eyes swept away, and he pressed his hand against the table with a heavy hand, and coldly ordered: "Immediately block all industrial output channels of the Leng family."

"Yes." Glancing at the cold eyes, everyone collectively turned back, straightened his back, and responded neatly.

They had a hunch that the big boss's anger was ready to be scattered on Leng's house.

In the Shishi Police-Cha-Bureau-Chief's office, Song Ye was full of food and drink. She was just playing with her mobile phone, squeaked, the door opened, and she switched the page to the game. She looked up and saw Xiang Wenqi holding the book in.

"These are the third grade textbooks that my trustee bought. Your elder brother said that he lives here with me and cannot drop down to study." Xiang Wenqi put the textbook code in front of Song Ye and gave a glance at her phone with a pointed look. .

Song Ye didn't put the phone away, and turned over a math book. The new textbook also smelled of printing ink. Looking at the formulas above, she inexplicably took the corner of her mouth.

This brother is doing his duty, making it difficult for people not to feel good.

Although it was a heartfelt thought, Song Ye read a book for a while and played with a cell phone for a while. Later, the book was stuffed into the horns, and the teenager was very happy holding the cell phone.

Seeing that Xiang Wenqi sitting behind the desk shook his head secretly, and couldn't understand how such a fiercely popular person like Qin Zhan would have an unskilled younger brother.

Think about her own daughter, who is smart, beautiful, and sensible. She is also in her third year of school. At this time, she is still reading at home consciously, and there is no need for supervision.

Song Ye, who has n’t learned anything, has actually figured out the situation outside with his mobile phone.

‘Go. ‘She issued her last instruction, put down her phone, picked up the book, and looked up quietly.

Xiang Wenqi, who buried his head in the office to read the documents, didn't know yet. The young boy in front of him was about to make Shishi once again make a storm.

In the early morning of the third day, Xiang Wenqi didn't come to deliver Song Ye breakfast on time. After nine o'clock, he saw the deputy in the office hurriedly carrying the bag into the office and said to the sleepy Song Ye on the sofa. "Song Song, the suspicions on your body have been cleared out. This is breakfast. The bureau ordered me to take you home."

Song Ye stretched his waist, took the breakfast, and lazily walked out the door lazily, and twirled the corner of his mouth, saying, "This home, I can go back by myself. I think the deputy bureau is too busy."

The deputy bureau was accused of saying something like this, the tired face that had stayed up all night for a bit more gloomy, he gritted his teeth and stared at Song Ye's chic back, "Then go well, don't give it away."

Originally he had caught Song Ye to calm down everything, but did not want Baijia to have another incident. He thought that he had previously received Baijia's money, and his heart was agitated again.

After staying in the police station for three days, Song Ye walked out of the gate with great energy, holding soy milk fritters in his hand, swaying along the street like a young boy next door, no one found her. When she left, no one found her walking in the downtown area of ​​Shishi.

There, it was the first den hidden by the Night Gang, and now it is the most important underground contact point of the Night Gang.

Crossing muddy streets, crowded vegetable markets, cascading grid shops, Song Ye walked into a small warehouse. This was once a place where the stones led the brothers to stir up the computer. Later, it was transformed into a contact point by Yuan Songxiang.

At this time, in this warehouse, there was a senior member of the night gang, Yuan Song.