Chapter 146: Bear her past

Speaking of the words of healing the body and mind, Song Ye who just got out of the car couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

To say that Qin Zhan was making atomic bombs in this kind of place is quite similar, healing body and mind is really not suitable for him.

However, subconsciously, Song Ye raised his hand to slap his face again, and the crisp-crisp-hemp-hemp sensation climbed up to his ears again.

And this pot of white does not mention which pot, all the way on the mountain, Song Ye did not care much about him.

However, he stopped talking all the way, deliberately distanced himself from the other two, and got close to Song Ye and asked, "Are you all right?"

Song Yemei's eyes didn't move, and she promised indifferently, "Well." She had already guessed that Qu Bai's invitation to her out today was drunk, not even drinking, and now he calmly watched what he wanted to say.

"That ..." In the face of the youth's coldness, Qu Bai felt that his next words were very difficult to articulate, and he couldn't help but pause for a moment before he sighed, "Hey, I know you suspect Leng Yuexin. She also said no I went back to Beijing for a while, and this matter was indeed full of doubts. But Leng's influence and status in Beijing cannot be underestimated. Qin Shao also got a courtesy of three points. Song Ye, I know your mind, but I do n’t agree with you. action."

He was not a fool, Song Ye supported him that day, and combined with the strange performance of Leng Yuexin, Qu Bai guessed one or two. Strangely enough, he didn't worry about his blind date, but feared that the little ghost beside him would offend Leng's family.

After listening to Qu Bai's advice, Song Ye did not show his indignant expression. He responded with saltiness and calmness, which made people really crazy.

The dialogue between the two people has always been in the downside. What Song Ye didn't want to answer, even if she took the knife holder on her moon sister-in-law, there was no result.

In the end, Qu Bai had to change the subject and chatted with her, "I heard that it was your sister that broke your leg that day, which family are your parents and brothers?"

"Well, the relationship has been cut off." Song Ye has always shown nothing to the Song family, let alone hate it now, and treat it as a stranger.

"Oh, you just leave people in the countryside like this, and your heart is cruel enough." Qu Bai joked that there was no malice in the ridicule. Although Yuncheng is not his place, but he can get the news, and it can be done with a phone call.

Of course, the Song family had previously understood how Song Ye was treated, so he had no pity for this wonderful family.

Song Ye Xianting strolled generally and walked leisurely on the forest path. He said nothing about the Song family's treatment, and said lightly, "The person who seeks death will never have good results." She will toss them even worse.

In the chat, a few people were close to the top of the mountain, the breeze was soaring, and the bamboo trees were hiding, there was a chic gazebo standing there, looking quiet and quiet.

As soon as Yunhua was holding things, he turned to greet Song Ye, "Let's eat there at noon."

Song Ye nodded, and was really satisfied with Yuan Song's all-inclusive approach in the recent period. Even on a trip today, this good man got up early in the morning to do an outdoor picnic, which made people indifferent.

On the other hand, Yunhua still rejected Yuan Song. It seemed that the better the other party did, the more dissatisfied she was. After placing good things, she chose the position farthest from the other party.

Seeing this, Song Ye sat next to Yunhua and didn't say much, enjoying the delicious food leisurely.

After a meal, not only filled the stomach, but also comforted-refreshed, because the wind in the forest is very cold and clear, the heat of the mountain all the way away was eliminated, the satiated feet were full, and several people carried Looking around, I saw a lush forest, clean and clear, refreshing.

"Well, there's something there." Suddenly, Yuan Song raised his finger and pointed deep into the jungle.

Everyone's eyes moved away, and they saw a little black dot in the distance.

Yuan Song got up first and walked over. He came back with a backpack in his arms and looked dignified. "There are clothes and cosmetics in the backpack, and some are scattered outside. It doesn't look like it was intentionally left here."

After hearing this, Yunhua suddenly stood up and hurried towards the place where the backpack dropped.

Song Ye also followed and arrived in the woods to take a look. There were layers of fallen leaves, and some long hair that had been torn off. There were also signs of struggle--struggle on the ground. Everyone knows what it means for a girl to drop her backpack in this wilderness area.

Before waiting for Song Ye to speak, Yunhua rushed straight towards the trail of her footsteps, her eyebrows sinking, "Go."

With Song Yezai who is good at tracking traces, the footsteps of several people were very fast, and they reached the mid-mountainside of Houshan within 20 minutes. Suddenly, a slight call stopped Song Ye's footsteps, and she raised her hand. He made a stop gesture and gestured towards three o'clock.

When Yunhua rushed out, she raised her hand to block Yuan Song, who wanted to follow her. In the doubtful eyes of the latter, she said quietly: "Whether you are true or false to her, I just ask you one sentence, you are ready Have you passed her? "

Yuan Song knew who Song Ye said she was, and he acted, but there was a smile of relief on his face, "No one has a glorious past, I only believe what I see in front of me."

Song Ye's deep eyes looked straight at him, as if to look into his heart, half a while, and heard the screams not far away, then he lowered his arms and passed to the man in front.

Seeing Yuan Song flew to the past without hesitation, Song Ye frowned, and then proceeded slowly.

Until the incident, she looked up at a mess on the ground, and Yunhua riding on a man, waving her fists desperately.

There are four people in the other party. They are all 30 years old, and they should be tourists traveling up the mountain. At the moment they were all ugly with their lower bodies, two of them had fallen unconscious on the ground, the other fell to the ground with blood dripping on their lower bodies, and one was caught by Yunhua-the lower violent vent.

"Ah ..." The captive man had blue eyes and swollen eyes, and could only passively make a weak voice.

They were just looking at it and seeing that the girl was alone, so they got upset, but they didn't want to be just refreshed, they were caught by a woman of unknown origin, and their fists and strength were really terrifying. He didn't even have a chance to beg for mercy.

Yunhua did not speak from beginning to end. She squeezed her lips tightly, sweating like rain, falling her fist tirelessly, and rolling down a few big tears on her face unconsciously. All splashed on his fist.

In the sound of the dull fist, there seemed to be endless sorrow. Yuan Songzhang stood in place, as if he heard the cry in the silent tears.