Chapter 111: Drink more milk

The two tried to make a move in just a few seconds, but the speed was unexpectedly fast. The teenagers were dazzled and unable to react. By the time they returned to God, the two had resumed their former style, looked at the magazine, tilted Erlang's legs, and maintained the same arc of indifferent lips.

If it weren't for someone I knew, at first glance I thought it was from a mother's womb.

The teenagers really couldn't see the weird way of getting along with these two people, so they bravely asked, "Old, cough, Song Ye, you and Mr. Qin, are you friends?" Although this was a bit impolite, But the teenagers couldn't see how the two men ignored each other and started to work without a word, plus the strange and tacit body language.

If it is a friend, it is too indifferent and stiff, if it is an enemy, it is not very similar.

"Um." Finally, Song Ye Qing answered, giving a positive answer to the relationship between the two.

Song Ye thought that he could barely be friends without touching the interests of both parties.

Qin Zhan also adopted a default state for this, but after hearing Song Ye's confession, his breath was inexplicably softer.

Xu Zihang on the side looked tangled, and he probably guessed that Qin Zhan didn't recognize Song Ye as the woman at the party, and apparently regarded her as a boy, but where did this inexplicable favorability come from? Are indifferent people attracting each other?

In addition, what is the origin of this Qin Zhan ...

As he thought about it, a sound came from the entrance of the stairs again, and a high-heeled foot made a crisp sound on the marble floor.

The teenagers wanted to get up subconsciously, but heard Xu Zihang's vague voice beside him, "all sitting."

The unpleasant tone in the tone was familiar to the teenagers, and, just wondering, the lavender long skirt that hit Su Na had already caught her sight.

The woman's delicate face is well-maintained, and she smiles with a charming tenderness. A light purple tunic dress lining her body, and she has a strong femininity on her body. They unconsciously stared straight.

And Ge Linghui was obviously very satisfied with this response. She bowed her head and smiled twice, "Oh, everyone is Zihang's classmate. Welcome to visit Aunt's house. Don't hesitate. Just be at home. What you need. Feel free to tell Aunt. . "

"Well, cough, thank you Auntie." The teenagers reacted after they knew it, and they all retracted their eyes and murmured secretly.

Damn, this stepmother of Xu Zihang cares like a young woman in her twenties, calling her aunt too old. But at the first meeting at home, the guests were dressed so fancy, it's no wonder Xu Zihang's face was so stinky.

Since then, the teenagers have never dared to put their eyes on Ge Linghui, and she also seems to have little interest in these half-old children, and immediately stared at Qin Zhan on the opposite sofa. To this day, she still remembers the bath Well-defined muscles under the robe.

"Mr. Qin." She swung her waist, moved to the sofa, leaned over for Qin Zhan to add coffee, and then stood up to him and continued to exude her charming charm, "Please drink coffee."

Two meters away, Song Ye could smell the strong perfume on the woman's body, which was more exaggerated than last time. As soon as he looked up, he saw the organ on the other side's clothes.

It turned out that although the long skirt was high-necked, a slit was opened in the chest. As long as you bend down, you can immediately see the magnificent waves. From the perspective of Song Ye, you can perfectly appreciate this. A scene.

And Ge Linghui didn't see who was next to Qin Zhan until now, because Song Ye had been looking down at the magazine just now, she didn't pay attention for a while, and her eyes shook suddenly, and she was shaken by her hands, and the coffee dumped instantly. come out.

Seeing that coffee was going to spill on Qin Zhan's suit pants, Song Ye thought badly. This time, Ge Linghui had all kinds of reasons for changing pants to seduce.

Just at the moment of this flash of light, Song Ye only felt that his shoulders were being pulled by a force, and then a tall body sat beside him in a blink of an eye. Although the sofa was double, the one meter long was left in the middle. The vacancy was filled, and Song Ye was successfully squeezed into the corner.

That hot coffee all contributed to the expensive leather sofa, but Ge Linghui was still there, a pair of water eyes staring at Song Ye, just like hell.

"Auntie don't clean up?" Song Ye raised his eyebrows coldly, and asked politely and distantly, as if the two had met for the first time.

However, this sound made Ge Linghui's gaze drop in a panic, and the light in the corner of her eyes still couldn't help falling on the big palm on Song Ye's shoulder.

Why is he here?

Ge Linghui recognized Song Ye but only recognized that she had appeared in Qin Zhan's presidential suite.

She used to think that she had been in the army-team for a long time, and she was inevitably weird, thinking that Song Ye appeared that night was a special service he called temporarily.

Qin Zhan's sudden appearance at Xu's house today caused her to move again. She didn't believe that the man had tasted her taste and would ask for another little boy.

But now, in the living room of the Xu family, Qin Zhan and Song Ye were sitting together reading a magazine and hugging each other. The picture was so shocking that she had to fall into chaos.

Song Ye, who was held as a Chihuahua in her arms, was cloudy and cloudy, and the temperature around her had dropped to zero. She moved her shoulders and shook the big hand on her shoulder with a clever twist. Her voice was cold and scum. Are you going to fight here or go out? "

The position where the coffee just fell down just didn't have to sit so far at all, this man was obviously intentional.

Although the body shape is still far from the value of force, it can be tolerated that it is not Song Ye's style. Now that the collar is arranged, the sleeves are opened and opened.

However, this time, Qin Zhan did not accept the move. If he sat a bit further away, he calmly said, "No rush, a few months later."

Song Ye frowned, and just wanted to ask him why, but once again he heard the other person throw it over, "You're too thin to be short, usually drink more milk and strengthen muscle training."

Too thin, too short, drink more milk, muscle training.

Alas ... The teenagers who were worried about the previous second almost laughed collectively. This time they can understand it. Qin Zhan really regarded Song Ye as a rough man.

Even Xu Zihang drew his mouth out, and it was a bit hard to imagine what Song Ye would look like if he really became a 1.8-meter muscle girl.

Song Ye was once again poked in the pain, but had to admit the fact, and finally had to bite his teeth and swallow the breath, vowing that one day, Qin Zhan will be beaten down.