Chapter 128: Cooperation

Xu Fangsheng never expected that this hidden past would be humanely broken. After three years, I saw my daughter's photo again. The father cried for a long time. The pain that has been suppressed in my heart over the years has not passed because of time. And there is the slightest reduction.

Song Yejing waited until he cleared his emotions before handing the recording pen over.

"The election is imminent, and I know Xu Shi-Mayor will do something. These two things should help you."

Xu Fangsheng wiped the tears on his face and held two kinds of evidence in his hands. He had no previous defenses.

He even said thank you to Song Ye, "Thank you, thank you for bringing Yingying back." For him, what he found three years ago was only a corpse, and now it is the daughter's soul that is in his hand. "Now, You can make any request, Song Ye, whatever you want, I will satisfy you. "

Song Ye could see the resolution on his face, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth for a while, and he said comfortably: "Uncle Xu, you still have Xu Zihang, and now the dead net is not the best choice. We have a common goal, maybe cooperation can achieve a total win."

"Cooperation?" Xu Fangsheng froze, then lowered his eyebrows and solemnly said, "What holiday do you and Wang Changbiao have?" It took so many methods to grab each other's handles. This method of overturning the whole situation was bold and risky. .

Song Ye shook his head, "Wang Changbiao is nothing but the promise I owed. What I really want is the gang hiding behind him."

"What? Who the **** are you, what's your relationship with Yan Gang?" Xu Fangsheng's voice could not help but tighten again. The most taboo thing in this game is the involvement of this black force, but Song Ye's The ultimate goal is Yan Gang, and such a figure is still staying with his son. At that time, Xu Ziying was killed in black-help hands, thinking of this, his heart suddenly stopped.

"Uncle Xu, my identity has nothing to do with Xu Zihang. But my purpose is actually the same as yours." Song Ye leaned forward to the table, staring deeply into the tightening pupil of the other person, word by word. "Wang Changbiao is indeed the murderer behind Xu Ziying, but the person who did it is the Yan Gang. Gao Zhaolong knows you hate him. Even if Wang Changbiao collapses, he will seek another job. This tumor, the best way, It was uprooted with Wang Changbiao. "

Her words were clear and shallow, but they fell into Xu Fangsheng's ears like thunder.

Who is the teenager in front of him who is only 15 or sixteen years old and has such a plan and strategy, guessing all possible future deployments of him.

If it weren't for his own eyes, Xu Fangsheng couldn't believe it.

But in fact, every sentence that Song Ye said was exactly what he thought, except, "Don't say that Wang Changbiao's power in Shishi has been so ingrained for so many years, and these two kinds of evidence alone have to mediate for a long time, that is, The Yan Gang is also a local snake in Shishi. It is easy to get rid of these two people at the same time. "

He didn't think about this plan, but he didn't dare to think about it.

"As long as you nod, I will have a way to get rid of them." Song Ye said in a faint tone, but he seemed confident.

Xu Fangsheng held his lips tightly and had to think carefully about the reliability of the discourse of this fifteen-year-old boy. He has been preparing this plan for three years, and every step is as thin as ice. At this critical moment, he cannot take another wrong step.

But the palm of his hand reminded him that this boy is not easy, maybe he really has a way to bring down the two mountains in Shishi.

In the end, he finally dropped his head. "Okay, as long as you can do it, I will cooperate with you at any time, including paying any price."

When the whole thing is here, Song Ye's various deployments are finally tied to the most critical link. She got up and stretched out her hand toward the other party, "I believe we will cooperate happily."

"Okay." Xu Fangsheng also stretched out his hand and shook it, only then a mild smile appeared on his face. "Now, can you say what you want?"

"Of course." Song Ye nodded, her face resumed coldness, and it wasn't until the order was fully traded that she offered the weight of the transaction. "My requirements are also very simple, I just hope that my people can be in Shishi in the future. It ’s easier to do things on the ground. "

"Your man ..." Until now, Xu Fangsheng realized that he was too underestimated of the teenager in front of him, and that he had to be tied to another giant crocodile in order to get revenge, but now he has no choice.

In the end, Song Ye did not allow Xu Fangsheng to turn in the evidence immediately. "Xu Ziying's matter is not convenient to disclose and it is not conducive to your recent election. I will have another arrangement for this matter. As for the evidence that disturbs the construction site, I will notify you , You report it again. "

"Okay, I don't want to make it public." After all, this matter involves personal reputation, and Xu Fangsheng didn't want his daughter to be taken out and arranged.

After the two had completed the communication, Song Ye got up and left, but before he left, he hesitated and asked, "I don't know if Colonel Qin came over a few days ago, is it related to this matter?"

When she heard Qin Zhan's news from herself, Xu Fangsheng shuddered, "No, Mr. Qin came to serve as a subordinate. I thought you and Mr. Qin were good friends." At that time, when they saw each other, they thought It's been years of Mo Ni's friendship, and there is a tacit understanding between them, but now this situation has made him even more confused.

Song Ye responded vaguely and didn't want to explain to him, then left the Xu family lightly.

After that, she reinserted her hands back to Xu Fangsheng.

Then she dialed the phone number of the stone, summoned everyone to work overtime overnight, and then in the stun of the boys, she hacked all the official systems of the stone city and hung the police officer's pretending video in the center.

"Now, do your best to post this video to various forums, and then heat up."

Although this matter is a bit off-law, but in the end the boys all have a heroic plot to help the weak. When they think of helping the people, they immediately hit the keyboard without saying anything.

Song Ye also stayed in front of the computer all night, covering all the traced signals. With the upgraded firewall of the boys, they blocked the message tracking from Maoshan.

In the mountains at night, the soldier suddenly stood up in front of the computer, excited, "Colonel, appeared, the hacker detected last time in Yuncheng appeared again, and he hacked the official system of Shishi."