Chapter 172: audacious in the extreme

Song Ye, who successfully cheated the intelligence with the seasoning, had no guilt at all, instead went back to the hut and drank a pot of tea, her expression still cold as a moon.

When the tea party was over, Hao Tian was carrying her father and secretly handed a small note to Song Ye.

The latter took it, and did not open it, but looked at Qin Zhan with a smile, raising his tone, "I want a lunch break, do you want to rest here?"

Now that Song Ye has issued a chase order, implying that he doesn't want him to care about this matter, Qin Zhan won't lick his face and lie, leaving only one sentence, "Take care of yourself." Then he stepped out of the room and saw Song Ye straight. Want to laugh.

Although this person is kind, and knows how to grasp the sense of proportion, getting along will not be annoying. But it was obvious that he had made an oolong. She and Hao Tian are both girls. What sparks can they spark?

She shook her head and smiled at the corner of her mouth. If Qin Zhan knew that he recognized a younger brother as a girl, he might not be able to stretch the ice face.

However, now just thinking about it, she and Qin Zhan, after all, their enemies and friends are unknown.

At half past noon, when Hao Zhengyi was resting in the room, Hao Tian stomped out the door. After ten minutes, Song Ye opened the door again and walked towards the place on the note.

Regarding the absolute love of flowers, Hao Tian wanted to chat with Song Ye.

In fact, Song Ye didn't pay much attention to what happened that night, but felt a little responsibility for explaining Hao Tian's misunderstanding.

However, when she arrived at the appointed place, she did not see Hao Tian. The room where no one lived was empty and there was a dull feeling of dust. Song Ye turned around in the room, and finally found fingerprints in the corner of the table. Along the piece of dust that was wiped off, there was a shiny hairpin on the ground.

Song Ye recognized that this was what Hao Tian wore on his head today.

Holding the hairpin, her face was slightly dull, and following the footprints left in the room, she quickly got up and chased out, making a large circle in the gossip chart, and only heard from a mysterious house not far away. Spoke.

Because the houses in this area are almost uninhabited, the voices in the houses are not deliberately suppressed.

"Bai Shao, let's get this girl, isn't it going to happen?" Inside the room, a young boy bent over and asked the man in front of him like a dog-leg.

The man who is called Bai Shao is the bold and arrogant Bai Zhibin. He sneered and untied his white robe. He arrogantly said, "Come to the egg, who has you been afraid of, and hasn't done anything for 20 years. It ’s okay to lose the medicine stone, do you know why? That ’s because the little man has a great old man who later acknowledged his ancestors, and I ’m in the Bai family. It's not mine. "

"Yes, yes, Bai Shao." The three little brothers nodded again and again, afraid to refute.

Bai Zhibin took off his white robe and only wore a loose pajamas. He stared down at Hao Tian, ​​who was unconscious on the ground, and said evilly: "You guys, go outside and watch, don't hinder me from enjoying Miss Hao's family. I do You have to see, after I-slept, she dare not look at me. "

He just wanted to show this woman, except for this level of identity, she was just a rider.

The three younger brothers kept busy going out, and they thoughtfully pulled the door for the main son. They just set their feet and looked at each other, all of them showing unhappy-good-willed smiles.

The thought of a little-child-un-appropriate voice coming from the party room, a few of them were heart-itching-difficult-tolerant. After a while, exclaimed from the room, Hao Tian's panic-stricken voice made them swallow-drool, couldn't help coming all in front of the window, piercing the layer of paper, snoring-fart-stocks and looking inside.

The three heads were standing in a row. I didn't notice that a figure in the back was approaching quickly, and then slap-slap-slap three times. The hand knife was clean and clear. The three people by the window were too late to react. awareness.

Inside the room, Bai Zhibin was pressing Hao Tian, ​​ready to raise the gun into battle, slammed the door, but the door was kicked open, scaring him and wilted on the spot, covering his lower body with an angry rage and scolding, "His mother, Frighten me, you do n’t want to live anymore, do you? ”

After the anger was scolded, he realized that something was wrong. The backlight standing at the door didn't look like a few dog legs under his hand. It was like ... he jumped violently, and after seeing the face, he couldn't help but blurt out. leaf!"

"Song Ye ..." Hao Tian, ​​who was still-pressed-on the ground with tears on her face, looked over, seeing a white suit and white trousers and that cold face, the emotion finally broke out, "Song Ye, I am Here ... "She knew that whenever Song Ye came, she would be safe.

Listening to the tone of complete trust of the woman under him, Bai Zhibin felt that the male self-esteem had been trampled again, and Pi Xiaorou did not smile: "It turns out that you like this little white face, but it's too late, you are already my woman, already me The broken-shoes you wear will be calculated, and he will not ask you again. "

"You bullshit, you shut up, I didn't, Bai Zhibin, I killed you!" Hao Tian had been bullied, and he was extremely concerned about Song Ye's views. At this moment, he was stigmatized, and he struggled to resist, and backhanded Bai Zhibin slapped him.

The latter was caught off guard by surprise. After the reaction, he was also angry and raised a slap. "Smelly woman, you dare hit me!"

Just before this slap fell, my wrist was pinched by a slightly cold hand, and the cold voice with no trace of emotion sounded in my ear. "Now roll away, I count three, one ..."

"Well, you are the oldest, Song Ye. This is Yaozhuang. You dare to touch me. The Bai family will not let you go." Bai Zhibin didn't care about her. Now he is tough in the background, and he is not afraid of her threats.

"That's it." Compared to his excitement, Song Ye was much calmer, and suddenly came to realize that he also felt that he was justified and nodded, "then no time is wasted."

what? Bai Zhibin froze.

The next second, a click sounded in his ears, and Bai Zhibin's eyes widened instantly, screaming loudly. The whole person was dragged by Song Ye's wrist, and the pain kept twitching in the air.

Clicking again, Song Ye gave him a second fracture package, and asked by the way, "Are you not going to get out of her yet?"

"Ah ... no, don't move, I'm down, I'm down ..." Bai Zhibin regretted, rolling down from Hao Tian, ​​holding his wrist, his face was sore and sweaty. Is this kid a monster, and he crushed his bones all of a sudden?

Looking at the twisted wrist, Bai Zhibin was afraid that his hand would be useless, and hurriedly wanted to go to the doctor. However, as soon as he moved, with a bang, a knife was inserted into his leg-middle-between, just nailed His baggy pants-on the crotch.