Chapter 144: You came

The riot in the infirmary was finally suppressed. At that time, no one disclosed what happened in the room at the time. Song Meimei broke her leg, but even Qu Bai was dissatisfied with the Song family. In the second place, this Song Ye is a friend of Qu Bai, a relative in Zhao Zhen ’s household registration book, two great gods, and the old principal did not dare to touch his brow.

Song Yuanzhi saw that the school was a bit big and small. He was frustrated at the moment and went to the police station to get into trouble. As a result, the family was stopped by a van as soon as he left the school. A dozen people in black came down and arrested them collectively. gone.

People in the school talked a lot, Qu Bai and the boys escorted Song Ye to a hotel near the school. The owner's wife recognized Song Ye as a night gang. She was tight-lipped about the blood and kept at the front desk tremblingly, just praying. Will there be trouble?

Looking at the blood in Song Ye's hand, she couldn't help whispering in her heart. These young people were young, thinking about causing trouble all day, and it was really eight generations of mold.

When thinking wildly, on the rumbling, silent and clear sky, a deafening agitation suddenly came, and the whirlwind rolled up on the calm ground, making people almost unable to open their eyes.

"Ah, look, there's a plane!" Outside the hotel, someone was shouting in excitement, but his voice was quickly drowned by the air flow.

I heard that the boss lady hurried out. In this era, the plane is a new thing, everyone is curious.

Sure enough, when I ran outside and saw a helicopter hovering in midair, the green leather case of the army looked like a fierce falcon. In the sound of the wind, a rope fell in front of the boss lady, and then saw the plane Sliding down two or three silhouettes, skilled and quick.

The helicopter came fast and quickly, and after a while, it became a little black spot on the horizon.

The proprietress glared at the three tall men in front of her hair tousled by the wind.

Especially the headed man, who was only in his twenties, was calm and indifferent, and standing there endlessly made people fearful and afraid to speak.

For a while, Qu Bai hurriedly walked out of the hotel. When he saw his brother's equipment, he exaggeratedly laughed: "Haha, there is you, even the helicopter drove over for the little ghost."

Qin Zhan ignored his teasing and asked, "What about people?"

"Where is it, follow me." Qu Baibu just corrected his face, wiped his face and led the person in.

The three tall figures quickly disappeared at the store's entrance, and the boss was still dreaming. I couldn't believe that these little gangsters were so capable, they even got the plane.

At this time, in the room at the end of the hotel corridor, when Qin Zhan strode in, she saw Song Ye sitting by the window. She was lying on the sofa, her eyes were closed gently, and her pale face was sickly pale. When I saw the **** palm, all three belated were a little embarrassed.

"Mr. Qin." Xu Zihang stood up, with a trace of exhaustion on his face, and explained: "The effect of medicine has not retreated until now, and we must rely on pain to stay awake." He has always disliked Qin Zhan, but has never been to this moment. So glad that he arrived.

It seems that as long as he comes, Song Ye will be saved.

Hearing that several people had understood what he meant, and noticed that there was a pair of **** scissors near the sofa. Qin Zhan stepped forward and threw things into the trash.

Song Dang's voice opened Song Ye's eyes, and a little scarlet eyes fell on Qin Zhan's face. She said three words gently, "You are here."

You came.

Incomparably bland three words with familiarity and closeness, Qin Zhan twitched his fingertips on the seam of his trousers, and he felt irritable and wanted to touch the little ghost's head, but considering her current situation, it was finally Give up.

"How do you feel?" He leaned over his body and let the men behind him step forward to check.

"Not so good." Song Ye calmly converged, and his voice was still cold like a moon. "I can barely control the medicine, but I have lost too much blood." Maintaining soberness in this way is also hurting the enemy by one thousand and self-damaging eight hundred. Tricks.

Qin Zhan raised her eyebrows. When she saw that she was weak, she wouldn't open her mouth anymore, and looked at her blood samples for reaction tests.

Seeing that Ben was gradually turning blue in the potion, his brow frowned slightly.

"Colonel ..." His men looked back at Qin Zhan, and his face was a little embarrassed. I wondered if he should tell the child in front of him.

Qin Zhan raised his eyes to meet Song Ye's gaze, straightening out: "It's a high concentration of poison."

what? The dozen or so people in this room stood up all at once, staring incredibly, breathing heavily.

They don't understand why there is a high concentration of poison in the school, but they deeply understand how this kind of thing will affect the human body.

With a bang, Wang Tiechuan slammed into the door, gritted his teeth as if to kill, "Bastard."

Compared to the anger of others, Song Ye calmly and calmly raised her head. She looked at Qin Zhan with a dim glance. "Tell me, what should I do?"

On the unhurried nature of the incident alone, Qin Zhan brought his men's eyes to the eye. They originally thought that the colonel had suddenly stopped training and left the base just for such a little fart.

But now that they saw Song Ye ’s performance, they knew why Qin Zhan was so optimistic about Song Ye.

After waiting for Qin Zhan to speak, the men who were preparing the potion laughed and said, "You don't have to worry about this. The poison-product of this model should still be in the testing stage. The function is unstable, which may cause people to lose their senses and explode. Death, but in contrast, it is not highly addictive, just a shot. "The man said easily, but for a teenager who did not see life and death, he lost his mind and died. It is enough to make people feel biliary.

In the end who is so vicious, Song Ye's life will soon be shot.

Listening to it will not be addictive, Song Ye's nerves are loose. After the injection, Qin Zhan has stood in front of the window, watching the scenery outside, and began to understand the situation, "Do you know who did it?"

Song Ye knew that he would ask this question, glanced at the people in the room, and she said with a deep voice, "You go out first."

Xu Zihang pursed his lips, his eyes quickly swept over the two at the window, and then he got up and left in silence.

When Qin Zhan's men went out, there were three people in the room.

Song Ye Youyou looked at the song Bai in front of Pestle, who laughed bitterly and spread out her hand, "Well, I'm considered to have been smashed and killed by the donkey."

Sorry, Qu Bai exited the room, and as soon as the door closed, Qin Zhan said calmly, "This matter has something to do with Qu Bai."

Not a question, but a hundred percent affirmation.