Chapter 170: Broken love

Song Ye always thought that a person like Qin Zhan who could not blink for one hundred million dollars was not a tyrant but a real lord.

So when he made this request, Song Ye froze and even swallowed back with a friendly smile.

"You don't look like someone who lacks money." Song Ye sat there, glaring at him coldly in the corner of his eyes, his gesture of rejection was obvious.

"There aren't too many times for money." Qin Zhan did not deny the fact, and now his cold face did not feel any guilt for his greed.

"You're robbing while you're on fire." Song Ye continued to use his character to attack lightly, pointing at the unjust action of the other party to come out at this time to make money.

"Well, I admit this." Qin Zhan nodded generously. This man seemed to have a good body of King Kong. If he had any courtesy, honesty and shame, it would be delusional.

The scene was at an impasse for a while, Song Ye was not slack with his face, and the dark tide was surging under the light and windy appearance. Qin Zhan drank tea without talking, and his tough posture was not likely to give in.

"Otherwise ..." Hao Zhengyi was so choked by the scene that he suddenly felt dry and dry, afraid that the two of them would fight if they didn't agree. He thought of the importance of tomorrow's game and he just gritted his teeth. Said: "Mr. Qin, in this way, Mr. Song's remuneration is 10 million yuan, and you have to pay half of it for 5 million yuan. I will give this money."

Anyway, he can't bear the child's entanglement with the wolf, who can't do anything to make him ride a tiger now.

I originally thought that this proposal would be adopted by both parties, but didn't want Qin Zhan to ignore him at all, his expression remained motionless, and he still had tea to watch the scenery there.

After a long while, Song Ye finally exhaled, took up the tea cup on the table, took a sip, and faintly floated the words from his mouth, "Deal."

But seeing the next second, Qin Zhan's coldly icy face softened softly, and the corner of his mouth provoked a slight arc, and he still remembered to comment, "You charge black enough." If it were not for the first time, I am afraid that no one would believe that this is a price code from a sixteen-year-old child.

Song Ye's eyelids went up and down, and he couldn't help humming in his heart. He remembered the hundred million US dollars of hatred.

Hao Zhengyi touched his nose awkwardly, only to understand that the two brothers were playing with firearms, and they were still playing millions or millions.

This rich man's world is really exciting.

The matter was successfully resolved under Song Ye's land-cutting compensation. After a night's rest, we finally ushered in the annual drug stone competition in Yaozhuang.

At 9:30 in the morning, a lot of people were standing on the field of the game. Each family put non-colored cloth strips on their arms. A total of seven large families participated in the competition, and the spectators reached A few hundred as many.

When Song Ye saw that the field was still empty, he couldn't help wondering: "What about the medicine stone?" Generally, in this kind of gambling stone game, the venue must transport the original stones in advance, and then directly specify the area for identification. , Did not see a rough.

Hao Tian just walked up to her to stand in line, her head bowed and she didn't dare to speak. At this moment, Leng Buding was questioned, her face flashed suddenly, and she explained ruthlessly: The medicine stone is very small, and you will see it later ... "Speaking at the back, the voice gradually diminished.

Song Ye glanced at her obliquely, seeing that she buried her head and didn't speak, probably guessed the reason, so she would not continue to talk, leaving her time to buffer.

When I heard Hao Tian's confession last night, Song Ye was also momentarily hesitant, but it was just a shock at the moment, and he was soon relieved.

But she was mature and able to see everything, but Miss Hao, who was infatuated with mischief, was still immersed in the sorrow of sorrow.

From last night to now, she has not been able to recover from the blow, so much so that she ca n’t be stimulated by falling in love with her. This heart is turning over and over, thinking of all the people around.

Several times, she secretly looked up at the bright sunshine, and in a white suit and white pants stood upright and cold Song Ye, she couldn't figure out how. So cold and full of moons, decathlon, how can a handsome person be a girl? The visible line slipped from her delicate and handsome face, and moved to her slightly undulating chest, and Hao Tian was suddenly hit by a hundred thousand volts, and her face was ashamed.

She didn't admit that she was confused, but the soft touch under the bandage was indeed a girl's ****.

Sadly, the first love she loved turned out to be a girl.

After a while, the game has begun. The first stage is blindly identifying the medicine stone. Hao Zhengming named Hao Tian to fight. He shouted for a long time but saw no reaction from his daughter.

"Sweet, what's wrong with you? Isn't your body uncomfortable?" Hao Zhengyi didn't like Hao Tian's disorientation. When he turned around, he saw his daughter's expression sullen, her face pale, and she became worried.

Hao Tian reacted, and then shook his head, showing a weak smile to appease his father, "I'm fine, Dad, I will take off the first level." Then, she took a deep breath and tried to shake her emotions to her brain. Afterwards, concentrate on the game.

Looking at her daughter's back, Hao Zhengyi couldn't help but sighed in anxiety, "Hey, I blame me. Regardless of her mood, a girl was told on the spot that she had been smashed by a love lover, and she must have a sorrow in her heart. Unfortunately Her mother died early, and my dad rarely talked to her and ignored her feelings. "

He murmured, Song Ye was standing beside him, but he was speechless and didn't know what to say. Although she is also a woman, her mentality and experience are beyond the scope of a girl. It is understandable to Hao Tian's sadness, but she cannot empathize.

Qin Zhan said quietly beside him, "I look at her, it seems like a broken heart."

"Heartbroken?" Hao Zhengyi froze slightly, then thought, surprised: "Does she like Tian Fan?" Except that Tian Fan, who was once in a blind date, was scolded by Hao Tian last night, Hao Zhengyi couldn't think of a second person selected.

Song Ye was speechless, straightened his elbow and hit Qin Zhan next to him, making him stop talking.

If Hao Tian is really broken in love, who is the target, she and Qin Zhan will know.

But this truth must not let Hao Zhengyi know that Song Ye didn't want to toss out lace news.

Qin Zhan silently protested when he saw his own little ghost, and when he was satisfied, he took it, and put his hand on her shoulder to watch the match.

After all, he is not a gossip. He just tried to test Song Ye ’s reaction just now. Seeing that she did n’t really think about early love, other people were dead or alive, and it had nothing to do with him.