Chapter 169: Hao Jia is short of staff

A word from Dechang made the scene uproar. Surrounded by three layers inside and three layers outside, all the people present today are the medicine stone business and the Shishi medicine stone business. There are face and face characters. Bai Dechang now accuses him. The hidden weight is enough to set off a rough sea.

"You mean, Baihonghua made it by Bai Hong himself, you didn't know it?" The old patriarch half closed his eyes and said with a moan.

Bai Dechang's look remained unchanged, and even remorse was revealed in his eyes. "Yes, patriarch, when he stole the classics, I really don't know, maybe he was still young and ignorant at that time. Since Honger did something wrong, I also Don't cover him, just ask the patriarch to start off lightly. "

By the time that fire broke out, Bai Hong was already in his twenties, not counting children, but he was indeed a junior in front of the 200-year-old patriarch. Bai Dechang said, no matter how old the patriarch had to sell his only son.

While the patriarch was pondering and thinking, Bai Hong also faintly heard what happened in the pain relief. In addition to being shocked, he just didn't believe, "Dad, dad, you can't ... you can't do this to me, I ..." Yeah.

Bai Hong crawled hard, clutching the hem of Bai Dechang's clothes, his hair was scattered, and he was described as embarrassed, but before he could finish speaking, Bai Dechang kicked him off. "Niezi! You have done such a bad thing, but I begged to be asked to hand over the stolen classics, or the rules would be ruthless, so don't want your legs. "

Bai Dechang was so distressed that he almost lost his tears.

Poor Bai Hong was loyal to his father, but in the end it became a scapegoat.

"If this child can return the stolen books, he will no longer step into the drugstore, and the theft will be uncovered." The old patriarch thought for a long while and was finally relieved.

On the one hand, the white parents always hurriedly climbed down the bar, strictly speaking, saying, "Bai Hong, you are not ready to hand over the classics. Is it possible that the Bai family will be driven out of the drug store collectively?"

"Yes, Bai Shao, hand over the things, but our business still counts on the Bai family."

"Yeah, Bai Shao, take it out."

...

Bai Hong endured severe pain in the palm of his hand, watching each other's former partners, friends, and even close relatives, persecuted himself in disgust. He opened his eyes in horror, and took out the book from his arms.

This is still the reward that his father praised him for doing well in his work today, but at this time, this reward has become the proof that his father has stepped on him to avoid disaster.

How sad.

Bai Hong was kicked out of the pharmacy that night. At the entrance of the pharmacy, Hao Zhengyi hurried up and led his disciples to teach people a hard meal. Bai Dechang has been silent, and has not jumped out to defend his son. In his opinion, Bai Hong has lost his qualification to walk in this industry, no different from waste.

Finally, together with the black pot of arson and wounding, he was also carried back to Bai Hong. The elder patriarch held the classic books that were lost and recovered. They are still the bones of the fairy tale, and do not eat the fireworks on earth, and announced that tomorrow's game will continue as usual.

Before the trial in the compound, Bai Dechang stared at Song Ye with an insidious look. If it were not for her troubles, the Bai family would not be so defeated tonight.

"He is not a simple character." On the way back, Qin Zhan commented on Bai Dechang. Being able to endure inhuman pain, sever blood relationship, and use any means for the benefit, such human means must be fierce and insidious, and he said this sentence to remind Song Ye.

"En ..." Song Ye answered with a bit of indifference. In fact, how to deal with Bai Dechang actually had a plan in her mind.

Qin Zhan also knew she had a lot of ideas, so she didn't say any more. Anyway, he would be by her during this time, and a hundred Bai Dechang could not get close.

When he returned to the accommodation hut, Hao Zhengyi had already rushed back from the doorway, but the first sentence when he entered the house was addressed to Qin Zhanxian, "Mr. Qin, fortunately I will meet. I did not expect to meet you here. Today Thank you for taking the shot with Mr. Song. "

It turned out that Hao Zhengyi had long recognized Qin Zhan as a friend of Qu Bai, and just now he didn't say much because of his mischief.

However, his thanks made Song Ye a little bit confused. "Don't Mr. Hao blame me for breaking the reputation of Yaozhuang, but thank me?" But she could see that Hao Zhengyi was wholeheartedly maintaining the estate guarded by several old people, and Today, she and Qin Zhan are the two fuses that directly disturbed the drugstore.

"Mr. Song, don't say that. When I rushed over, the fire in the room was not great, and the condition like sweet body was safe. I don't think it would be saved by anyone except you and Mr. Qin." Hao Zhengyi was not Stupid, if someone saw Hao Tian at the time, it would ruin his daughter's life. As for the reputation of Yaozhuang, he even made a bitter laugh and sighed longly: "The patriarch doesn't like outsiders coming, but in recent years the Bai family has exaggerated Yaozhuang outside for their own business, and it has been clarified in person, okay."

Song Ye is not surprised by this rumor. After all, it is no surprise that Bai Dechang's six relatives do not recognize the urine, and use the reputation of Yaozhuang to make money.

Everyone is happy, and talked away, the business is still doing the same.

"Now two apprentices have also been kicked out of the drug store. Tomorrow the competition will lose two places. Right now, I can top myself, but there is still one person missing." Hao Zhengyi's rare seedlings were rare because of their weak nature. At the mercy of him, he really frustrated him, but in the face of the scarce talented Hao family, he was helpless.

Song Ye said indifferently: "Just pick one from the disciples." Anyway, as long as she is there, the jadeite is 100% green, and then just pick a few more.

Hao Zhengyi shook his head and frowned, "I'm afraid not. The disciples are all beginners, not to mention this time they are blind. If they are not green at all, they will be directly raised."

Song Ye hasn't studied the rules carefully before, and it's also difficult to hear now. She can guarantee her own level, but can't guarantee the performance of others.

A little careless, the sale and Hao family had to get in.

"I can participate."

In the silence, a hard voice came in.

Song Ye froze, and raised his eyebrows at Qin Zhan, who had not spoken at the table, remembering the gambling eyes he showed at the appraisal conference last time.

He is indeed the best choice at present.

"But ..." Song Yegang wanted to reveal the professional smile of the businessman and welcomed him to join him. Leng Buding was blocked by a turn and told her intuitively that the content below would not be what she wanted to hear.

Sure enough, Qin Zhan set aside the tea cup and tossed aside coldly, "I want to pay half of your salary."