Chapter 198: Song Tingting

On the lively beach, Song Ye just wanted to enjoy the sun and the coast, but he didn't want to be disturbed by the quiet time, but the old acquaintances appeared before him.

Yes, she has lived together under the roof for fifteen years. She has been responsible for her life for more than ten years. Song Yelian and Song Tingting Underpants are clear. However, after a lapse of more than a month, Song Tingting in front of her was very different.

She was wearing ******, painted with light makeup, straightened her hair and dyed her hair. There were small hairpins clipped on her hair. The whole person was renewed, her beauty was even higher, and no one was standing in the crowd. Think she's a Tucun aunt.

These things are the changes she has always wanted, but she cannot afford them according to the economic conditions of the Song family.

"Oh, how about, I just look better than you if you dress up a little." Song Tingting made a perfect turning movement like showing off, the ultra-short pleated skirt swings-Yang Yang, faintly can see inside --- Pants color.

Song Ye simply lost sight of her, and lay back on the chair to continue listening to her sea breeze.

Song Tingting sang a one-man show all of a sudden, and her cheeks were so angry-"You ..."

"Oh, my little beauty, what is angry with you and what kind of anger you have with her sister." A group of guys headed forward leaning back, with a light tone--coaxing Song Tingting, and then the words turned, and the voice was hazy. Looking at Song Ye's side, "This is your sister who is the provincial champion, but it doesn't look like the photo himself. It is much more beautiful than the photo."

In fact, it's beautiful, it's a shock to heaven. Without Song Tingting's testimony, who can match the newspaper with the people in front of it.

Song Tingting heard the admiration in the boy's tone, and immediately stomped, "Zhang Peng, what do you mean, do you like her or me?"

"You, of course, come, my little baby is not angry. Isn't it because she is your sister, I love Wuwu and Wushun?" Zhang Peng said eloquently, and filled Song Tingting with sugar, so that everyone could hear goose bumps.

As soon as Song Ye noticed the situation, when he opened his eyes, he immediately saw Zhang Peng holding a black hand on Song Tingting's moon. In this era of honesty and honesty, he felt embarrassed by pulling a small hand-and panic. When Zhang Peng and Song Tingting openly 公-搂 -Hugg-Hugg, they are used to it.

She looked at it coldly, twitching the corners of her mouth coldly, and threw down a sentence coldly, "Get out of my sight and don't pollute my eyes." Anyone who takes a look will understand that Song Tingting has today's uncle --The first lane-post, all thanks to Zhang Peng, a famous brand, who clung to the high branches in disguise. Song Ye could not look at her before, but she can't even look at her now.

But the more indifferent Song Ye was, the more enthusiastic Song Tingting was. She took Zhang Peng's arm and bumped the arm of the opponent with her full moon, and said, "Just look at her like this to me Yes, Meimei was interrupted by her legs, and my parents asked me to come out to make money to support my family. It was all caused by Song Ye. Zhang Peng, if you really like me, you will revenge me today. "

Although Zhang Peng was impatient, Song Tingting opened her mouth and closed her mouth, but she always liked to make a fuss, but when she thought of the show-the love on the bed-the sinus-the beginning-the onset, the blood surged up in a sudden, not to mention so many brothers watching It's hilarious, and it's impossible to lose face to a woman in full view.

Thinking of it this way, he stepped forward and snorted at Song Ye, "Hey, beauties, I don't want to give up so much, I won't come down to the stage. If you get up now and apologize to my horse, there is still a lot to do discuss."

Zhang Peng was dark and strong, with a tall body and a big voice. In other words, other girls were so yelled that they were already scared to cry.

But Song Ye on the recliner was still motionless, and didn't even move his brows, which made Zhang Peng embarrassed, and then became angry and angry.

"Well, smelly woman, shame your face. I let you bask and make you comfortable." Zhang Peng spit on the ground fiercely, and decided to tear her face and no longer be polite, striding under the sun umbrella, right An iron rod that is quasi-fixed to the ground will lift its feet.

It was also at this moment that Song Ye, who was still relaxing on the deck chair, stretched out his hand, shook it into a fist, and hit Zhang Peng's calf with one punch.

"Ah ..." Zhang Peng couldn't be beaten up and screamed, and the whole person jumped off on one foot like a frog.

And Song Ye on the deck chair yawned, retracted his stretched hand, rolled over and continued to sleep, as if the punch just now was just an illusion.

Only Zhang Peng knew that his calf had a faint cramp.

"Zhang Peng, are you okay?" Song Tingting ran over from the other side, holding on to Jin Zhu, and immediately made a loud noise towards Song Ye. "Song Ye, you are a wicked man, and have hurt Meimei for life. Now, I ’m hurting someone I like again. Have you thought about it and you ca n’t live with me. ”Otherwise, women ’s quarrels have always been unreasonable, and they are clearly sent to their door to find abuse, and now they have become a bitter master.

Song Ye was so annoyed that she opened her eyes, and cold and deep eyes fell on Song Tingting's body. The next second, she was already sharply turned from the reclining chair and stepped on the sand, approaching, and in the blink of an eye, she reached Song Tingting's eyes. .

"Ah!" Song Tingting screamed in horror, subconsciously backing away, but her neck was tight, the scarf of the sailor suit was dragged back, she could only stay in front of Song Ye, looking into the cold eyes, The back of the head couldn't stop chilling.

"Song Meimei still owes me a life. If you think about her like this, you might as well accompany me for her." Song Ye's slow tone was quiet and undulating, like a ghost from hell, even sprayed on her The breath on his face was cold.

Song Tingting stammered, a small face had long been pale, "You, what do you want, Song Ye, my boyfriend is still there, you ..."

"Bang!" Without saying a word, Song Ye opened her mouth suddenly, simulating the movement of the gunshot, which made Song Tingting's legs soft. Immediately, Song Ye let go and she fell on the beach.

"Don't kill me! Don't kill me!" Song Tingting screamed heartbreakingly, holding her head on the ground and curled up into a ball. She remembered Song Meimei's twisted legs--the parents disappeared for a week without reason, and Those in black kept in their homes and ordered themselves to work.

At that time, it was like living in hell. Song Tingting managed to meet Zhang Peng before climbing out. She never wanted to go back to that hell.

She just didn't want to reconcile. Song Meimei was obviously disabled, why she got pity from her mother and she dropped out of school to make money to support her family.

Ming Ye Song Ye is just a wild species that nobody wants, so why her life is so beautiful.