Chapter 119: Ten bullets and one bullet hole

Bai Zhibin didn't expect that Song Ye would promise to be so refreshing, seeing how she couldn't wait to go and get a gun, she swore away.

Can I eat when I look good? I haven't dared to play just now, but now I'm coming out and playing late.

"Song Ye, you don't need to pay attention to him. Bai Zhibin always knows how to play tricks. You should let them go." Hao Tian wrinkled a little face and was very worried. Although she didn't say anything, she probably agreed with Bai Zhibin that Song Ye would not use a gun, or she would have just started playing.

I didn't say this, but the meaning was already obvious.

Song Ye took off her white jacket and held it with her, wearing only a simple white T-shirt, exposing her slender white arms. When she stood in front of the shooting pad, the audience's eyes could not help but move to her.

Still in white clothes and white trousers, the height of one meter seven, a slender figure, coupled with that exquisite and handsome face, just a stop there is a wonderful scenery.

"Oh, it's useless to prepare more." Bai Zhibin also stepped up to the firing point and reloaded the bullet in the magazine.

Seeing that the game was inevitable, Wang Qianqian frowned, quietly lowered her voice and asked Xu Zihang, "Xu Shao, do you need me to notify my dad, Song Ye she ..." No matter how terrible, this weapon is too reluctant. Wang Qianqian can see that Song Ye is bound to get the medicine stone. If she loses the game later, she is afraid that the two sides will conflict again.

However, Xu Zihang leaned his hands around his chest, heard the words, and gently raised the corners of his mouth. "Don't worry, now is the time to start the good show."

What do you mean? Wang Qianqian froze and looked sideways, only to find that the teenagers were all smiles, and they could not see the tension at all, but the winning ticket was in their hands.

Is it ...

There, both sides have already installed the magazines on the shooting pad. At this time, Bai Zhibin took the lead and fired the first shot. While the aim was still there, several shots were sent out and finally slowed down. With speed, he took a peek at the next door.

Seeing Song Yecai slowly raised his arm, holding a gun with no support, the other hand was inserted into the trouser pocket, straightened the waist, a handsome look.

"Huh, what a joke, you will be shaken off and you will look good." Bai Zhibin murmured, dug a fierce look at Song Ye's delicate face, and concentrated on preparing to finish the last few shots.

At this moment, there was a continuous banging sound from his ears. He subconsciously stopped the trigger and turned his head to look at it.

I saw Song Ye ’s bullets flying out one after the other without any pause, and the slender arm holding the pistol was actually immobile under the powerful recoil, on that cold face , Has long been covered with cold and murderous.

The breath of a person can change in the blink of an eye. This is something Bai Zhibin never felt. Even in the fight just now, the look on Song Ye's face is still cold, but the moment he fired, Although the muzzle was not facing him, it was still frightening.

Ten guns were sent in a row, not even ten seconds. When Song Ye put his hand down, there was only the sound of gunfire in everyone's ears.

Bai Zhibin had three shots left. After being reminded by the youth behind him, he hurried back to his mind and set his mind to continue shooting. I don't know why, the original nervousness was faintly mobilized again.

After both sides lowered their guns, it was still Bai Zhibin's screen that lit up first, eighty-six rings.

"Good job, Bai Shao, you have broken your own record and you will definitely win this little white face."

"Yes, the posture is so beautiful, it's also a fancy. Not everyone can get the results of the eighty-sixth ring."

...

Being touted by everyone, Bai Zhibin was quite useful, but he was still a little worried. Song Ye's look ...

Suddenly, the screen above Song Ye's head lighted up, and a huge eye-catching number reflected on it.

"It's impossible, a hundred rings. Is he a monster? How is that possible?" Behind them, the youths exclaimed first, staring at the screen with eyes, unable to believe for a long time.

When Bai Zhibin looked up, he saw that the word “100 cents” was highlighted, and a golden circle was circled on it. The system began to broadcast throughout the game. “Congratulations to this guest, you have achieved a perfect score and become 50 meters. The highest recorder of the target. "

The sound that surrounds his ears makes Bai Zhibin feel distracted. He took several steps back and forth and fell down on the sofa. It took a while before he saw the target moving over. The target that belongs to Song Ye was actually There is only one bullet hole.

"A bullet hole? No, the system is wrong. How could there be only one bullet hole for ten shots to let your manager come out." Bai Zhibin suddenly got uplifted, angrily drank the waiter next to him, and noisily asked to see him. Shooting range manager.

Before the waiter went out, he saw that the manager had entered the field by an elevator, hurriedly entered the shooting range, and hurriedly walked towards the target of a hundred rings. He asked excitedly, "Excuse me Who did it? "

As soon as Song Yegang looked up, he heard Bai Zhibin busy pointing at her, "It's him. Manager, you're living just fine, see what broken system you have set up here, and you can make such a big mistake. How can we let us come here to play. "

The manager turned back and saw a regular customer here, and then smiled subconsciously. "Young Bai, the equipment here is tested every day. Why is there an error? Is there any misunderstanding?"

"Misunderstanding?" As soon as Bai Zhibin heard it, he rushed over in anger and pointed at the target in front of him. "This has only one bullet hole, but you reported a hundred rings above. This is not what is wrong."

"It originally meant this." The manager suddenly came to realize, smiling and explained to Bai Zhibin with a smile: "You, Bai Bai, have misunderstood. Just now the gentleman actually fired ten shots and also shot ten ten rings, just because they were all in one. Position, so there is only one bullet hole left. You can see that the bullet holes above have been shot through. This gentleman's marksmanship is truly amazing. "

The manager's explanation and admiration once again stunned Bai Zhibin and the young people behind him, staring blankly at the target with only one bullet hole.

Until the presence of the two girls applauded collectively, "It's so handsome, Song Ye, you are so amazing." Wang Qianqian and Hao Tian really admired Song Yepei's body, in their eyes, Song Yehuan has already Become omnipotent.