Bio

Your Name: Y/N Kamijou 

Level: 0

Alias: Dragon King/Illusion Killer/Kami The Harem King

Skills: Super Senses, High Combat Skills and a immunity to all mind control. 

Power: Dragon Slayer Powers including Fire, Iron, Sky, White, Shadow, Lightning, Poison and Ice also just like magic in the fairy tail anime his power can run out, but he can also consume the element he has but can't consume things he creates, and when he combines all the powers into one it creates the Negation Dragon Slayer power which can negate anything supernatural but this also drains him of power 2 times faster and as of right now the power can only be used on the palm on the left/right hands so he tries to not use it to much. And finally a very odd power of some how attracting women without realizing it.

Clothes: (School Uniform) A Black jacket/a white button up shirt, a black and red shirt underneath and black pants. also with the white and black checkered scarf.

Clothes: (Normal Wear) Y/n has a a black shirt, black pants and a white and black checkered scarf around his neck he also has a black Jacket with a dragon design on the back that looks like this.

Appearance: Y/N has black spiky hair, with blue eyes and a muscular build. Underneath his scarf has a scar on his neck and one on his back as well. 

Personality: Y/N is the type that acts before he thinks. He can never just sit around when seeing someone in a pinch and will most definitely protect or help the person. Y/N also try's to reason with people to avoid fighting. But now and then he doesn't mind a bit of challenge here and there. 

Likes: Video Games, Peace and Quiet and Black Coffee 

Dislikes: Bad People

Fairy tail power level: Your as strong as Natsu, like about Oracion Seis arc for power, but you will get much stronger while the story goes on. (NOT SUPER OP! The story will barley be interesting if I did that!)

(For easy reference lets just say, strength, speed and stuff like that doesn't match up with Natsu at the beginning of the series, however his Dragon Slayer power is so great that he rivals Natsu's magic power in the Oracion Seis arc.) 

Also it's not magic before people get it confused, it will be explained in the story.

Y/n Ost: (Adding in chapters)

____________________________________________________________

A/N

This is my first Fanfic story so I'm sorry if this isn't good and I'm fully up for criticism. So don't be scared of saying something you don't like, the first couple of chapters aren't my best work however later down the line can say I tried to improve in making the chapter longer and more clear. And I'm fixing up old chapters now. Also keep an eye out for the author notes, when Y/n gets a new Dragon Slayer abilities they will tell you how strong he is gotten... or give you one of those little post credit dialogue from characters. Anyway's that really all I had to say I hope you all enjoy the fanfic.