Chapter 46 (Rewritten)

You all watched as Reiner climbed his way up the wall. Your mind was racing. 

Bertholdt was definitely in one of those barrels, you were sure of it. But you were also worried about what was in the other barrels. 

"Explosives. maybe?" You thought. Which didn't sit well with you. 

"Y/n, we---" Armin began to say. 

But his words were cut off as the ape-like titan let out a loud roar and brought its fist down in a loud boom. There, you could see small 2-3 meter titans running towards your direction. 

"SHIT!!"

"EVERYONE! GO!! AND STICK TO THE PLAN!!" Erwin ordered. 

You all dispersed, and you and Armin went with Eren and the others, which would be handling Reiner. 

You were given "thunder spikes." as Hange called them to blast through Reiner's armor since your blades couldn't work on him. 

"Y/n, I think it's best to keep your hood on for now. We don't know if Reiner and Bertholdt plan on taking you as well, so it's best to stay hidden for now." Armin said.

He's right. If Reiner didn't get to chance to kill you, he might as well plan something else.  

You pulled your hood over your head and watched Eren transform and lead Reiner deeper into town.

"He's taking the bait. Probably because he thinks we're planning something."

You continued watched as the two intelligent titans circled around each other, preparing to fight. You gulped and stared worriedly. 

"Please be careful Eren..."  You thought.

More like don't try to get yourself knocked over again. 

Then, they began to battle it out. Eren was surprisingly holding his ground and landing it a few nice hits. 

He has been training for months now, so you put in a little faith in him. 

Although things were bad, your grandparents taught you one thing that stuck with you. 

"Always try to be optimistic. Even when things don't seem to be going okay. Always looking for hope will allow even the worst of situations to come out good." your grandma told you.

But both of you knew, that wasn't true. In a world like this, even the hope ends the results you didn't want to get. But at a time like this...you listened to your grandmother's words. 

"You can do it, Eren! Don't give up! (≧∇≦*)"

God, that was embarrassing. But at least it's keeping you sane at a time like this. 

He made it far into breaking through Reiner's armor, now all he needs to do is hold Reiner back long enough so you all can move onto the next part of the plan. 

You looked at the spikes you were carrying, remembering Hange's words as they introduced them. 

"They were so loud when they got launched. But really impressive." You thought. 

The loud roars of the two titans brought you back to reality as Eren managed to throw Reiner off of him, giving you an opening. You followed Hange as you zipped towards Reiner, Mikasa following behind you. 

"Nice one Eren! (≧∇≦*)"

The three of you zipped towards Reiner until you were able to get a perfect angle to shoot the spears towards his face. Hange and Mikasa launched their spears towards both of his eyes while you aimed at his forehead.