Chapter 59 (Rewritten)

Three years ago, before the events of the attack on Marley occurred. The so-called devils of Paradis Island didn't come up with the attack all on their own. You guys had a little bit of help along the way.

It all started when Marleyan ships made their way towards the island. Once the warriors had failed their mission, it was up to them to figure out the truth. Hange took this as an option to gain new allies.

The first fleet that came was immediately subdued, managing to get all of the occupants on board "hostage." One of them you learned the name of Niccolo.

It didn't take long for the main ship to arrive, you hid along Jean, Connie, and Sasha. Watching as Hange came running forward. Eren was carrying the main ship onto shore.

"Hello, friends from Marley! Welcome to Paradis Island!!" Hange greeted them.

"I'm Hange, here to greet our guests who've come so far across the sea! Come along, let's have some tea! By the way, we're already friends with this guest that arrived before you! Isn't that right, Niccolo!?" Hange gestured to where Captain Levi was holding Niccolo hostaged.

You let out a sigh while watching the scene play out, hiding behind the rocks with the rest of your friends.

"This is not going to work..." you whispered.

"Not really any other way to convince them, Y/N. Besides we have Eren to intimidate them," Connie softly spoke.

"Knowing them, that's not good enough. If only my ability wasn't limited to just Eldians..." you added. Manipulating them would have been much easier.

"Shh! You two, quiet down." Jean shushed. But you ended up being right, the plan was beginning to backfire.

"Captain! Forget about me and shoot these devils!!" Niccolo shouted.

While Hange tried to calm Niccolo down, the Marleyan soldiers on the boat were beginning to retaliate.

"Understand this, you disgusting devils! Marley doesn't mingle with filthy blood! Go drink your pig piss with your filthy friends!" the captain yelled as he aimed his gun at Hange.

"Huh!? Are you sure you want to do that!? Even though there's a titan standing behind you!"

You were surprised that despite being carried all the way here, they didn't notice Eren in titan form standing behind them quietly the entire time.

The captain wasted no time running to the ship, Sasha began to take aim.

"Sasha, wait!" you stopped her.

"What is it?" she asked.

You said nothing as you can see one of the soldiers slowly making their way behind the captain as his back was turned.

"We'll never yield to you devils! Well, say hello to this!"

*BANG*

Everything went quiet for a moment; you could see the captain falling to the ground. Having been shot in the head by that soldier you were watching. Your friends stared forward in shock; you were surprised yourself.

"Hands up, Yelena!"

The named soldier, Yelena, took off her helmet as the rest of the soldiers on board were subdued.

"Hange, I'd be happy to accept your invitation. Let's have tea!"

Was this a trick? No, she was serious.

Apparently the two soldiers who decided to become your allies were named Yelena and Onyankopon. They seemed pretty compliant in sharing information and answers, however you guys still had your doubts.