If Attack on Titan Was An Among Us Game

3/11/23: This is an old chapter I made back during quarantine and Among Us was really popular. Forgot I unpublished it and realized it didn't relate anything to the original story. Just a fun little skit I had in mind a long time ago. 

----

Also, I'm very sorry for those who have sent me fan art and I didn't get to post them. So here they are, (p.s.: if you don't want your fanart up in my chapters, just private message me and I would kindly take it down for you :)). 

*These are fanarts from the original plot of Monster; reader does not have a muzzle anymore, but I still love the creativity. 

Thank you @chocotopping_ for the adorable fanart

Thank you @chocotopping_ for the adorable fanart. And I'm very sorry I was late to post this up. 

Thank you @Able48 for this beautiful fan art

Thank you @Able48 for this beautiful fan art. Again, really sorry for posting this up late. 

If I missed anyone that recently sent my fanart, send me a private message to let me know. The same goes for those who wish to send me fanart :)

---

*Now entering TitanBoi's server*

*Beep*

Titan Boi: "Alright! Y/n joined the game! Y/n! What's up!?" you heard Eren say from his mic. 

You smiled before quickly replying in the chat. 

N/n: >>Doing great! Sorry, my mic isn't working, so I can only type through chat<<

TitanBoi: "Oh, really? Okay, that's fine."

PotatoGirl: Can we start the game already?

BaldandBeautiful: Yeah, we've been waiting in this room for 30 minutes

Horseface: Hey guys, wait a minute, Y/n has never played this game before. Also, we're waiting for Bertholdt, Annie, and Reiner to get here. 

Nerdforlife (Armin): He's right

MiCasaSuCasa: Anyone wants to explain the rules to her?

N/n: >>what's with the nickname, Mikasa?<<