Chapter 13 (Rewritten)

You internally groaned as you felt yourself getting lightly shaken by something.  

"Wake up. Wake up, cadet."

Your eyes fluttered open to find yourself surrounded by warmth and a blurry face above you. 

Hmm...something felt...off.

Your eyes slowly fixated and cleared up, the Captain having an annoyed expression on his face. 

"??!!!" Realization slowly hit you. 

You fell asleep! 

In front of your captain!

You quickly sprung and sat yourself up, straightening yourself as best as you could. 

Great...you just made a fool of yourself. 

But wait...if he knew you were sleeping. Why didn't he wake you up immediately?

Levi stared forward with a stoic face, as if what just happened didn't faze him at all. 

Well, you could still see the evident annoyance on his face. 

"Wipe the drool off your face."

You blushed in embarrassment as you quickly did. 

"Mm..." You made an apologetic noise. 

"We're here. Let's go."

He climbed out of the carriage, and you quickly followed after him. 

Right as you did, you were met with a large castle like building. This was the Survey Corps headquarters!?

"Hurry up!" Your Captain yelled. 

You snapped out of your daze and continued to follow him. This place was huge, how were you supposed to know where everything is!?

"No need to worry about where everything is, just stick by your squad mates and you'll figure it out on your own. My only priority for you is training, which we will begin immediately."

"Hmm." You nodded. 

You continued to follow your captain like a lost puppy until he stopped, making you stop as well. 

He stood there for a moment before grabbing your arm. Your eyes slightly widened. 

What was he...?

Without saying anything else, he dragged you along. You grew more and more nervous about meeting his squad. 

You've arrived back outside to meet 4 young adults training. Must be his squad. 

"...!" You dreaded as you realized you were practically a child compared to all of them. 

They're gonna look down on you for sure...

Captain Levi brought you closer and immediately let go of your arm once you were close enough. 

"Alright! Listen up!"

The four immediately stopped what they were doing and lined up in formation. Captain Levi walked up in front of them, and you followed his trail. 

"This is cadet Y/n L/n. I've told you beforehand she'll be arriving. I've been given the order from Commander Erwin to train her." Captain explained. 

You felt awkward under their judging gazes. 

They were all thinking the same thing, you were younger than they expected. 

"Captain, isn't she too young to graduate early?" a girl with strawberry brown hair asked.