Chapter 34 (Rewritten)

"Y/N!!" Eren screamed from the inside of his form. 

There you laid, almost burnt to a crisp. A minute felt like forever before your body twitched and moved. 

Eren let out a sigh of relief, you were alive. 

Your titan form slowly arose, parts of your body were burnt but you couldn't move. You've used up all of your energy and strength into that one move. 

"Shit..."

You were basically a sitting duck.  

Lucky for you, a few scouts were coming to your aid. 

"Y/n! Are you--!?"

Before Hange could say anything, Reiner sprang into action. Taking everyone by shock. 

"Dammit!" Eren cursed. He wasn't watching Reiner, not knowing he slipped away over to you. 

Taking advantage of your weak state, Reiner attacked. 

You used whatever strength you had to fight back, or at least dodge. Yet your body ached and you could still feel the burns from Bertholdt's form. 

Reiner pinned you down, opening his mouth and biting into your nape. 

Everything went dark as you were taken out. 

Reiner's POV

I bit into Y/n's nape, ripping her out before she had the time to get her strength back. 

The last thing I want is for Y/n's titan to cause problems for the both of us. Even with Bertholdt's ability to exert heat, she managed to still be on her feet. 

Probably morphed her body to have a protective heat armor. 

I winced as I felt a burning sensation, I felt it even under my armor. 

Shit...we got to get out of here fast. 

I faced Eren as he glared daggers at me. Well, not on me. I noticed his eyes were focusing on Y/n. Who laid unconscious in my hand. 

A deep growling noise came from him. He's not happy with the fact I partially crushed his friend. 

Pathetic...

I looked back at the young girl who was struggling to breathe in her unconscious state. 

Although we were seen as traitors in everyone's eyes, our feelings were never fake.

I liked Y/n. A lot actually. I see her as a cute girl with amazing strength for a small person like her.

As least that what I thought when I first met her, but now; she's changed. What made her forget? Everything we've been through, everything we were trained for fight for.

All the time she's never given up on me. She forgot all of it. 

And decided to live a fake life here, enjoying herself. I couldn't accept it. 

When Bertholdt told me he saw Y/n, I didn't believe it. We all thought she died. Lost somewhere in the bottom of the sea. 

I saw for myself, it was true. She was alive. But she forgot everything about it. I couldn't accept it, even now. 

It was better to think she was dead. Seeing her all the time, just makes it harder...

But I had to keep reminding myself is that she's not human. But...neither am I apparently. 

He's not going down without a fight. I noticed the scouts swarming unto the scene. 

Shit...this might take awhile.