Chapter 32 (Rewritten)

You arrived at your destination. At this point, you were starting to wake up. But at the same time, not fully awake. 

"Oh come on Y/n...you can't sleep right now. We have to go." Armin said while pulling your arm, trying to wake you up. 

You groaned lightly and slumped a bit, refusing to open your eyes. 

"Ha...?" You didn't know what was happening. 

"Come on Y/n..." Armin shook you slightly, but you were still having trouble seeing and trying to figure out your surroundings. 

"This is the worse time for her to take a nap right now," Eren muttered. 

"Y/n, we're here." Mikasa gently told you. 

"Oh..." You nodded while yawning. 

You rubbed your eyes, but Eren grew impatient. Instead, he grabbed your arm and began pulling you out of the carriage. 

"Eh--!?" You yelped. 

What was his problem! You tugged to let him go. 

As Eren pulled you along, you entered a small room and waited for Captain and Pastor Nick to come back. Hange has gone off somewhere. 

By then, you were fully awake. Yet you were staring off to space a bit, lost in thought. Or in a trance. 

"You said Y/n was getting better. But are you sure she's alright?" Mikasa asked.  

"Maybe she's still not over what happened with Annie. She's most likely tired like Eren is right now. Not to mention she did just learn that she was a titan shifter. Eren, you knew about it right? What happened when she transformed?" Armin asked Eren.

"..." Eren remained quiet. Mikasa and Armin continued to gaze, concerned about his silence. 

"You're not saying anything, Eren," Mikasa spoke. 

"Did something bad happen...?" Armin asked. 

"..."

"Eren, what happened!?" Armin asked again. 

"...back when our squad died, Annie attacked her. She killed her...Y/n died..."

Mikasa and Armin's eyes widened. 

"She was dead...?"

"Dead!?"

"She was supposed to dead! I checked her! She wasn't breathing or moving. She was gone...or at least I thought..." Eren continued. 

"When I was fighting Annie--no, the female titan, in my titan form...Y/n came back to life. She transformed and just went on a rampage. She was attacked Annie, threw her off of me. Then she attacked me...I couldn't fight back. She nearly killed before Annie stepped in again. I--I just watched as she tried to kill Annie. I couldn't do anything! Even as a titan, she still overpowered me!" Eren explained. 

Armin and Mikasa stood there in silence, taking in what they've heard. 

"Was her fighting style...the same when she was a titan?" Mikasa asked. 

"Yeah. But it was also weird. Her body changed, like changed itself on its own. When Annie tried using her hardening against her, she was able to change her body to deflect it."

"Change the way her titan form is at will?" Armin asked himself. 

"I don't know! I don't know how she was able to!? But I know what I saw that day, I'm not lying!"

"I know you're not lying Eren." Mikasa replied.

You walked up to them, acting completely unaware of their conversation.