Chapter 31 (Rewritten)

"YOU CAN WHAT!?" Hange asked.

After 'successfully' capturing the female titan and hearing about the events that happened, you thought about your last conversation with Eren. 

He was right. You couldn't hide the fact that you were titan shifter. You were just about confused about your sudden news as he was. 

...

"No, I haven't told anyone yet." Eren replied. 

You were better enough to walk around and decided to check in with Eren. Mikasa left the room after Eren told her the both of you needed privacy, showing you, he didn't forget your prior conversation. 

You wanted to thank him, but he wasn't done. 

"But I still think you should let them know. This is something you can't keep to yourself. What if you transform accidentally, they're going to think you've been hiding it. Lying to them!"

You lowered your head. 

"But I know you aren't lying. Just like me, I never knew I was a titan shifter until that day. Who's knows how long I've had these powers, it's probably the same for you too." 

You faced him once again. 

"Besides, if you let them know now. They'll find a way to help you train it. Like what they're doing with me."

You still weren't sure. You were about to reveal something you never even knew you had, what will Commander Erwin think? What will Captain think!?

"I was serious about before. I will tell them if you don't let them know."

You glared at him. 

"Damn you, Eren..."

"Hey! I'm doing this because I know it's the right thing!" He argued. 

The two of you faced each other, Eren's eyes then softened. 

"And...I care about you." He confessed. 

Your eyes widened slightly. 

He avoided eye contact with you, but he still remained serious. 

You let out a sigh, guess you were doing this. 

...

"You can transform into a titan...?" Hange asked, mostly still in disbelief. 

You nodded again. 

"When was this!?" Captain immediately stepped in. 

Your eyes darted, you shrugged. 

"Have you've been hiding this!?"

"No!" You shook your head frantically. 

"Levi! She really doesn't know!" Section Commander interjected. 

He let out an exhale. 

"So I wasn't seeing things."

"What?"

"That third titan, the one that was also going up into smokes. That was you, wasn't it?"

You slowly nodded again. He tsked. 

"Dammit." He cursed, trying to accept the fact there is another titan shifter in the Survey Corps. 

Hange stared at the floor, their hands coming up to their mouth. 

"This is--! This is big! Huge! We have to let the Commander know!"

"That's obvious. He has to know about this."