Chapter 44 (Rewritten)

It was suppertime and you were all surprised to be served meat for the first time in forever. It was all exciting at first until Sasha went berserk when eating the meat. 

Which ended up grabbing ahold of the whole meat on the table and just needed to be stopped. 

Connie tried his best to calm her down, but she ended up biting into Jean's wrist and punching Marlowe at the nose as well as Mikasa at the chest. 

It was amusing to you at first, but later grew more concerning. You helped up by pinching a certain part in her neck that ended up knocking her out. 

"Whoa! How'd you do that!?" Connie asked. 

You looked at Connie equally surprised and shrugged, you had no idea that would actually work. 

Sasha was later tied up by Connie and Eren while you stared at her slight disappointment. 

"Oh, Sasha...(_ _|||)" You thought while shaking your head and smiling slightly. 

You continued on with supper, and you just stared at the meat in front of you. Something about the meat in front of you made you uncomfortable. 

Although you wanted nothing more than to sink your teeth into it, you refused to even reach for it and take a bite. And with everything in your memories slowly coming together, you had a feeling you might know the reason. 

"Y/n."

You looked up to find everyone staring at you. 

"You barely touched your plate. Are you okay?"

You quickly nodded and just ate the meat. You had a sickening feeling as you did, but you just tried your best to ignore it. 

You really need to stop spacing out. They're growing more and more suspicious of you. 

"Well, geez, they don't feed you here. You're acting like you never eaten in years." Marlowe said. 

"Shut up." You thought while glaring at his direction. 

And to add more onto your nerves, Jean and Eren broke into another unnecessary fight. Before you knew it, the two of them were screaming at each other. 

It went from a screaming fight to Eren throwing the first punch. A crowd gathered around them as the two punched each other back and forth. Mikasa, Armin, and you could only watch in disappointment as the two threw punches. 

"No matter what...these two are always going for each other's throats (;一ω一||)" You thought as you sweat dropped a bit. 

"Should we stop them?" Armin asked. 

"No, let them settle it out a bit" Mikasa replied. 

"Mm-hm." You hummed in agreement. 

Eventually, the two grew tired and Captain Levi ended up kicking them both onto the ground. 

"That's enough celebrating...go to bed..."

Jean gagged for a moment before throwing up. You cringed in disgust. 

"And clean that up..." Levi continued. 

"Yes sir!" everyone said as they all dispersed. You began to get up to help Eren but then heard muffled wailing sounds. Sasha has awoken and began fighting through the ropes. 

Feeling pitiful, you quickly came to her aid and ungagged her. You also untied the ropes; she immediately hugged you. 

"Thank you, Y/n! Thank you, thank you! You truly are a goddess in disguise."