chapter 2

Its Saturday, tomorrow I leave for LA, so I'm spending the last day here with my mom, and my younger brother. We ended up going out for brunch. 

This is what I wore

Once we a finished eating we went home and I finished packing my bags

Once we a finished eating we went home and I finished packing my bags. My flight left at 10am tomorrow so I had to get up quite early so I was at the airport at a good time before my flight to LA. I was excited to see josh and everyone but also kinda sad to leave my mum and baby bro. I heard a notification sound on my phone while I was packing, i went to check it and saw "chase hudson has sent you a message" at the top of my phone screen. I clicked on it. Hey again, sorry for not replying to your last message" was what he sent me. I read it a few times over, trying to think of what to say back, I ended up saying "that's okay haha". I didnt really want to talk to him right now because I needed to finish packing my bags and not be distracted.

C = chase
N = nessa

C: so how are you today?
N: I'm good, 👍
C: when are you coming back to LA, I would love to see you!
N: I'm actually flying tomorrow morning
C: fantastic! Do u need a ride to your hotel from the airport?
N: thankyou for offering, but Josh is picking me up, I'm staying at his place with the boys
C: oh
Read at 8:46pm

I didnt know what to reply with so I just left it. I facetimed josh and he answered. I told him about how I'm going to sleep early tonight because I need to wake up early in the morning. He agreed and we just talked a little bit longer before my phone started vibrating from dms from chase. Josh couldn't see who was dming me. "Who is it" he asked confused, "uhm, chase" I hesitantly replied with. "Chase, as in chase hudson? Whys he messaging u" he asked. "I have no idea,we havent talked since the last time I saw him in LA" I chuckled. Josh just looked confused. "Oh well, u can see him when u fly out tomorrow" his eyes lit up. He was excited to see me, and I couldn't wait to be in LA again. "I cant wait" I screeched, "but I better go so I can actually wake up tomorrow" he laughed "ok goodnight, I love you" he said "I love you" I replied.

End of call

C: hey again
N: uhm hi
C: what are you doing now
N: about to go to sleep cause I need to wake up early tomorrow for my flight.
C: oh yeah right
N: yeah
C: bye nessa
Read at 10pm

I'm still confused as to why he was messaging me since we literally never talk, like, ever. But I just left it and fell straight to sleep once my head hit my pillow.

"Goodmorning baby" my mum whispered, "time to wake up". I slowly woke up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and i didnt put any makeup on because i was gonna be on a 4 hour plane ride. The night before I had picked my airplane outfit so I was ready for the morning.

I wore this

@nessabarrett: airplane fit 🛫

@joshricards: so perfect 😍❤
《 @nessabarrett: aww I love you 💗
@cynthiaparker: dang, you literal goddess
@chasehudson: wow 😍
@unknown: is chase tryna say something? 🤔
@jadenhossler: whys my besties so cute though?
《@nessabarrett: so we're besties now? 😂
@user1: so gorgeous
@luvanthony: 🤩🤩
@user1001:eewwww 🤮🤮
@imgriffinjohnson: see you soon 😎
《@nessabarrett: cant wait 😎

Chase commented again on one of my posts. This time I could tell he was trying to say something but I just ignored it. I ran downstairs with my bags and put them at the front door. I said bye to my brother and gave him a huge hug, next was my mom. "Bye nessa, I will miss you, be safe and text me" she said. "Bye momma, I love you" I kissed her on the cheek as I heard my uber honk his horn for me to meet him outside. I put my bags in and jumped into the back seat. Here we go.