chapter 3

I hopped out of the uber, right outside the airport and got a call on my phone. It was josh. "Hey" I said when I answered it "hey nessa" he replied. He said he would stay on the phone with me until it was time for me to board. I had to hang up at security and call him back when I was in the waiting area. I called him back and he answered right away "hey josh?" I said "yea what's up", "it's about chase, have you seen his comments on my posts and stuff" I said quickly. "I havent, no but I'm going to check now" he replied. "Okay" I said. It was silent while he was looking through his phone all I could hear was the loud speaker calling for each flight. "Josh" I said after a few minutes. "Mhm" he said. "Are you ok?, you havent said anything for the past 5 minutes" I said laughing it off. "I'm just trying to find out why chase wrote that on your posts" he said in a serious voice. "Oh" was all I could say. Was it a mistake telling him right now, or was it the right decision. Many thoughts came into my head and I didnt know what to say to him. "Its really weird" he said "I'm gonna talk to him about them" he added. "Ok, dont say I told you though" I told him, "dont worry I wont" he replied. Flight 15389 is now boarding. "I have to go, I love you and I'll message you when i get off the plane" I said as I walked up to the line waiting to go onto the plane. "Ok bye ness, I love you" i hung up and waited in the line. I got more notification from chase and they wouldn't stop coming so I switched my phone off and put it in my pocket. When I got to the front of the line I handed in my ticket and boarded the plane like everyone else. I sat in a row alone. There weren't that many people on the plane and the was a lot of room.

Josh's POV

When nessa told me that chase had been saying stuff on her posts I almost didnt believe her. I went on her latest post and saw his comment "wow 😍". It did not like it. I'm not really and over protective boyfriend or anything but I dont think anyone would like it if there friend was saying stuff like that on their girls post. So I messaged him.

J=josh
C=chase

J: hey chase, I saw the thing you commented on nessas posts. Is there soemthing going on between you too that I should know?
C: yo josh, nah nothing happening sorry about the comment wont happen again buddy.
J: ok cool 😁

Nessas pov

I woke up from a nap 2 hours later, and listened to music, and watched movies until I landed in LA.

When the plane stopped and we were let off I grabbed all my things and went to baggage claim. I waited for a while until I saw my mate white suitcase come through the conviebelt and pulled it off heading out of the airport. Josh had texted me that he was outside waiting for me. I looked around once I was outside and I couldn't find him. I kept walking around to try and see him and all of a sudden someone tapped my shoulder and I heard a small "nessa" and i turned around and josh was standing behind me. I smiled and gave him a huge hug he just held me there and after a while I let go and his soft lips met mine. "I missed you" I said "I missed you too" he replied. And he wrapped me in another hug.

He guided me to his car and I hopped in while he put my bags in the boot of his car. "Thank you" I called out. He jumped in the car and headed to his house. He lived with, jaden, anthony, griffin,kio and bryce in a huge house. "So are you hungry" he asked, "I could eat" I replied. "Ok chick-fil-A?" He questioned "sounds good" I smiled. When we pulled up to the chick fil a drive through we ordered our food and ate it in the car. I was starving I hadn't eating pretty much all day. Airplane food is awful.

Once we finished eating josh turned up the music in his car and we jammed out to it until we pulled up to his drive way.