chapter 15

I ran upstairs and josh still wasnt there. I looked around and I couldn't see him. I walked downstairs and asked jaden about it, he said he didnt see josh leave. U was a little bit concerned but I trusted him so I just left it and hung with all the other boys. I was getting really close with everyone and was very happy that I moved. I had even almost forgot about the chase mishap. I almost forgave him, but I knew that I shouldn't.

@nessabarrett: bruh I'm happy

@joshrichards: im glad 😊
@jadenhossler: finally 🙏
@chasehudson: yay!
@avani: bruh can I be you?
@nessabarrett: only if I can be you 😋
@brycehall: hmm, but time 😏
@kiocyr: so cute
@nessabarrett: no u.
Load more comments

After hanging with everyone for a while at the house, we made tiktoks, posted on insta and I tweeted alot.

Josh: be home soon
Ness: okay x

Josh text me he was finally coming home, it felt like I hadn't seen him in so long, I wonder what he was doing for the past few hours. After avani left with Anthony, kio left for tour and there were only a few people sitting around I went upstairs and laid on my bed. "Hey ness" I heard q familiar voice say. I looked up from my phone and it was josh. He was holding a bouquet of flowers, some chocolate and Chick-fil-A. He walked up to me and handed it to me. "Hi" I said squeezing him. "What's this for?" I asked him. "To apologize for last night" he said looking at me. "You didnt have t-" he cut me off. "Yes, I did and I wanted to" he said. I looked up at him and kissed him.

Later on that day me and josh were just cuddling in bed. I was wearing one of his hoodies and Nike pros. We had eaten my Chick-fil-A and stated eating the chocolates he got me. I fell asleep like that. I woke up and he wasnt in the room. I walked down stairs and saw all the boys sitting on the couch with there manager talking, it looked serious so I didnt want to interrupt. "Who's going" was what I heard someone ask. "Avani and payton are the extras that i have invited" the manager said I walked back into the room and got ready for the day.

I wore this

I wore this

I walked down stairs after they had finished their "meeting". I saw every one making content and so I grabbed my phone and started filming as well. I made some tiktoks and posted on my snap story.

It was about 5pm and me and josh were going to a movie tonight so I went and got ready.

I wore this

I walked out of the room and josh wa ready so we jumped in the car and he drove to the movies

I walked out of the room and josh wa ready so we jumped in the car and he drove to the movies. "Can I tell you something" he said. "Sure?" I said confused. "So I was talking to my manager today, and me and the boys are going on tour next week" he said still staring at the road. "Oh, ok" I said I was sad. I wasnt gonna see him for a while since tour is usually on for a while. "But" he said. "Yeah?" I said back. "I want you to come with me" he said looking at me and back on the road. "Are you serious!" I said. "Yes, ofcourse" he said. I started internally screaming. I've never been on tour before, and josh invited me. It was silent for a bit while josh drove. "Thankyou" I said smiling and grabbing his hand. He just smiled at me and we arrived at the movie. It was a few hours long. Me and josh left after the movie and went home. I jumped into bed, it was pretty late. "So when do we leave?" I said. "Monday" he said still looking at his phone scrolling through tiktok. It was Friday. "Shit, I gotta get packing!" I said. He just laughed and said "tomorrow".