chapter 8

I jumped out of the car and josh followed. It was the morning now me and josh had been out for a while. I walked in to see my mum making breakfast and her friend standing int he kitchen helping. I saw my brothers playing video games on the TV in the living room. "Hey mum, josh is here" I said dragging him upstairs. "Hey josh" she called out "goodmorning" he replied. My mum liked josh and was happy that I was dating him.

"So what do you wanna do" I ask josh before he sits down on my bed. "Cuddle w meeeee" I jumped on the bed and cuddled into his chest. "But foreal what do you wanna do today" I said looking at him. "I don't mind" he said. I rolled my eyes at him. Josh never chose what we did he always said "I dont mind" or "you choose". I always made the decisions. "Let's get food later" I said to him. "Sure, I mean I could eat" he said laughing. I cuddled into him and fell asleep. When I woke up it was about 11am and josh wasnt in my room. I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day. I wore this!

I walked out of the bathroom and saw josh walking up the stairs with chick-fil-a

I walked out of the bathroom and saw josh walking up the stairs with chick-fil-a. I love chick-fil-a. "Goodmorning bby" he said kissing me on the forehead as he walked into my room. "Hi" I said looking at him. He pulled out the food and it was my favourite. He remembered from when I was in LA. "Thankyouuuu babes" I said eating my fries. "Algood bub" he replied.

Text from chase hudson on Instagram

Chase: hey nessa
Nessa: hey chase
Chase: josh at home w u?
Nessa: yup, y?
Chase: just asking
Nessa: okay haha
Chase: I miss you!
Nessa: haha yea havent seen you in a while
Chase: yea it sucks
Nessa: sure does
Chase: I wanna see you like really bad
Nessa: gtg me and josh are watching a movie aha sorry
Chase: all good have fun with....josh
Read at 12:31pm

Me and josh watched a few movies before we got up to go get ice cream.
My mum's friend stopped me and josh before we could go out the door. "I need to talk to you nessa" she said looking excited. She looked at josh and back at me. "Okay, do you know?" I said looking at josh. He just smirked. "So me and your brother are going to live in Florida for a while for a new job opportunity for me" I looked at her focusing on what she was saying. Why did she say only her and my brother. What about me. "What about me" I said without hesitation. "Well, i want you to move to LA and live your dream!" She said smiling. My mum didnt want me to move to LA for the longest time and I couldn't change her mind. "OMGOMGOMG" I screamed jumping up and down. I hugged her. "But I wont see you" I said looking down. "I'll visit you as much as i can ness" she said. "Okay, but ill miss you" I said giving her another hug. "When do I leave" I asked. "2 days" josh said. Shit I gotta pack. I ran upstairs josh following me. I grabbed a bunch of stuff and put it all in my suitcase. I took a lot since I was moving there. "Why are you packing so early?" Josh said. "Well I need to be organized, plus I need to book a hotel and everything" I said. "Are you dumb" he said looking in my eyes. "Uhhh, kind of" I said laughing he did too. "Your staying with me, silly" he said like it was obvious. "Oh, wait really I said going up to him and hugging him. Hr kissed me and I kissed back. I pulled away. "Your distracting me" I whispered and hopped off him back to packing my bags.

Later on
I finsished packing and went down stairs to see my mum and brother. They were about to leave for the airport to catch there flight to Florida. "Bye mum" I said giving her a really tight hug. "Bye baby" she said squeezing me tighter. "I love you, be safe and text me" she said before letting go. "Bye baby bro" I said. I didnt need to bend down cause I'm way too short anyways. I gave him a hug and we held it for a while. "I'm gonna miss you" he said. "Aw, I'll miss you" I said kissing him on the cheek and letting go. "Group hug" I said pulling everyone in, including josh. "Take care if nessa, josh" my mum said. "Ofcourse ofcourse" he replied. "If anything happens to her, your dead" my brother said staring at josh. "Stoppp" I yelled before letting go. I said my final good bye and I let a tear fall from my face and onto the ground. Once one came out they all just started flowing out. I waved goodbye and they all left. I turned to josh and he wiped the tears off my face and pulled me into a hug.

My dad was staying at our house while my mum and brother were gone. He was arriving after I left. We weren't close and I didnt know him that well. He left when I was younger and didnt really want anything to do with us until a year ago he started talking to my mum again.

Me and josh watched movies on the couch until we fell asleep.

Soon I'll be in LA with josh at his house which I can call mine too. I was ready and I couldn't wait.