chapter 19

Today was my first and last day on tour. I decided I would make the most of it. I got up and got into a cute outfit and did my makeup

 I got up and got into a cute outfit and did my makeup

I wore this minus the socks

Everyone was ready at about 10 so we made our way to the venue. I saw a huge line of people waiting to see us. We all got in a line and greeted all our fans. They were so sweet and fun to talk to. I got lots of bracelets, posters and even some snacks. "Thankyou" I said as one of them left to see josh who was next to me. A few of them cried, happy tears of course. I said I love you to every single one of them and when I looked over at josh his arm was covered in scrunchies from all the little girls. We finished at like 1:30pm and I was starving. We were all hungry. We went and got some chick fil a and went back to the hotel and ate. We ordered a lot because we were all very hungry. When we finished we all chilled in one room. We hung around until like 6pm and then we went down to the pool. Everyone left to get changed. I didnt want to get changed cause I literally had a giant food baby and I looked so fat. Josh got of the bed and was ready to go. "What are you doing ness" he said. "Uh nothing" I said really fast. "Get changed" and he pointed to the bathroom. "I dont wanna" I said looking down at my phone. "You dont wanna swim? Wasnt it your idea?" He said laughing. I stood up and went to the bathroom. "K" I said and closed the door a little to hard. "Are you okay" I heard him call out. I didnt reply. I got into my bikini and looked at myself in the mirror. It wasnt that bad. Was it? Josh opened the door to me looking at myself. "What are you doing?" He said. "Nothing?". I didnt know what he saw so I played it off like it was nothing. "You look good, even after all that chick fil a" he said. "Thanks babe" I said and went up to him and hugged him. I felt his hands around my waist. He let go and we went out and walked down to jump in the pool. As soon as we got down there everyone was already in the pool. Mads and avani were in the spa so I went up to them and jumped in too. "Hey bae" avani said to me. "Hey!" I said. We started spilling tea and gossiping as usual. "Wheres charli?" I asked. "I dont know, I havent seen her". Automatically my face dropped and I hopped out. I grabbed Jaden before he could get into the pool. I told him to get his key card and we caught the elevator upstairs. We went to his room and before we opened it I could hear charli yelling. They were in a fight. I grabbed the key card and opened the door. When I opened it chases hand was next to Charlis face and he was about to hit her. "WHAT THE HELL CHASE" I yelled at him and pulled charli to me. Jaden bursted in and stood in front of us. "Are you okay?" I said to charli wrapping her in a hug. "Uh, uh y-yeah I g-gueee s-so" she said hugging me back. "Let's go char" I said and pulled jadens hand to indicate that we were going. He followed. "I'm sorry" I heard chase say before the door was slammed.
I took her to my room which was only a few doors over. I gave her some of my clothes to wear to change out of her swim suit. "Here, you can change in the bathroom" I said and she walked in there to get changed.

"I cant believe he did that" she said walking out of the bathroom a few minutes later. I didnt say anything. "Hes gotten mad before but, but not like that" she said. She came up to me and laid her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry this happened to you" I said hugging her again. "Thankyou, you saved me, well my face" she said and I laughed. "What was it about anyways?" I said. "My bikini, he said it was showing to much skin or something" she said looking down. "I thought you looked good to be honest" I said to cheer her up. "Thanks" she said. We were then interrupted by everyone coming in from the pool. "Dont tell anyone, not yet" she whispered to me I just nodded. Jaden went to get them because they had to wake up early in the morning. I was leaving early in the morning and I wanted to say goodbye to everyone. Everyone fell asleep and me and josh were still awake. "Goodnight" I said and turned off my phone. "Goodnight" he said back and kissed me on the forehead.