chapter 17

I grabbed my phone and looked through all the notifications I had gotten while I was sleeping.

Joshy ❤
We getting snacks from the gas station
Ness: okay
Joshy ❤
We will be back soon
Read 4pm

I just made some tiktoks on the bus and slept some more before we got to our stop. We piled out and were tryna decided who shares what room. We had 2 rooms to share. Me, josh, anthony, avani and payton in one and chase, charli, griffin, mads and jaden.

I got changed into a cute outfit cause we were all going out for dinner.

I wore this and did some simple makeup including mascara, and some clear lip gloss

I wore this and did some simple makeup including mascara, and some clear lip gloss. My skin had been really clear theres past few days so I didnt need any concealer or foundation.

We all meet in the lobby to go to the restaurant. Once we all were there we ordered 3 ubers and piled in to them.
When we arrived at the resturant we asked for a table for 10 and we waited for a bit before we were called back to be seated.

We all ordered our food and were talking and laughing. *ding* my phone went off.

Mum: hey baby, I have news...
Ness: ok? Good news, right?
Mum: I dont know
Ness: what is it
Mum: we are moving back to new jersey and I want you to come with me
Ness: What! No!
Mum: I'm sorry
Ness: I'm not moving back
Incoming phone call from mum
"Sorry, I gotta take this" I said squishing past everyone.
"Hey ness" my mum said from the phone.
"Mum, I'm not moving, not again" I said my voice cracking.
"I need you to come back" she said raising her voice through the phone.
"I cant just leave, you dont understand" I said yelling back
"Well your gonna have to get over it" she said keeping her voice loud
"Mum, ever since I came to LA it's been nothing but good and made me happy, new jersey isnt gonna make my life any better" I said making my voice calm and quieting down.
"I dont want to make you come back here, I just think it's best for you" she said.
"Mum! You cant force me" I said
"I'm booking you a flight for monday" she said
"I'm on tour, I'm not in LA" she said
"Where are you, I'll book your flight from where you are now" she sounded mad. It went silent, I didnt want to tell her where I was I didnt want to leave. "I will find out one way or another" she said and hung up. I sat on a bench by a park looking into the distnace. I had turned off my phone because my mum had been spamming me with messages. I was crying and crying and crying, I really loved it here and I didnt want to leave my friends that I now call family. I would be long distance with josh and wouldnt see my bestfriend avani everyday and when ever I wanted to. It was late around 12:30am and I decided to go back to the hotel. I guessed everyone would be back by now, I mean it was 1am when I got back. I caught the elevator up and used my key card to enter the room. When I walked in I didnt see anyone in the room. It was silent. I put my phone on charge and went to the bathroom to get changed into comfy clothes to sleep in. When I got to my phone I had SO many messages from everyone.