chapter 63

I was getting ready for a party we were all going to tonight and I was pretty excited although literally everytime I go to parties something goes wrong.

I put on my tight fitted dress and straightened my hair. I did my makeup and it looked really good. I walked out of my room and avani was putting her shoes on.

We took an uber to the sway house, since that's where the party was.

I went to see josh and he gave me a hug. I went and grabbed a drink. When I came out of the kitchen I saw people dancing, singing and chatting and I saw avani by herself so I went up to her. "Hey vani" i said standing next to her. "Hey she said she looked annoyed. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Me and ant are in a fight" she said looking at me. "Oh, I'm sure it will be okay" I said and hugged her. She nodded.

It had been a few hours and everything was going great. It was about 2am and I was getting tired. There was only a few of us left and we ended up playing a game.

"Who wants to play spin the bottle" avani yelled. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" I said since I didnt really wanna join in. I was taken and I didn't want to cause any drama.

Everyone left sat in a circle and bryce went to get a beer bottle to spin. I walked upstairs to the bathroom.  I stayed in there for a while since I didnt really wanna play at all. I didn't wanna go down and then everyone expect me to play with them.

I ended up walking down stairs and I saw anthony sitting on the couch away from everyone else. I walked up to him without anyone seeing me. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked and sat next to him. "Yeah, I guess" he said and I could tell he was upset. "What was the fight about" I asked so he knew I knew that him and avani were arguing. "Soemthing about how I never go over to her place and she always comes over to mine" he said rolling his eyes. "Which is so not true, I was literally there the other night" he said and I could tell he was pissed off. But I could also tell he didnt wanna be arguing with avani. "And now shes trying to go kiss everyone else to get back at me" he said his voice cracking. "Its okay, I'm sure she wont do anything to bad" I said trying to make him feel better. No one could see us from over here but we could see them so we decided to just watch the game. We got pretty bored so we were making tiktoks and on our phones.

"Hahaha look at this tiktok" I said laughing. "Ant?" I said and looked up at him. He was staring at the others in shock. I looked over to see josh and avani kissing. I immediately stopped laughing and dropped my phone on my lap. I stood up and followed Anthony over to them.

"Avani just because we are arguing doesnt mean you can just hit it with everyone else" qnt said sounding hurt. She smirked at him which made me mad.

I dont know if I'm allowed to be mad because it was a game but my bestfriend shouldnt be kissing my boyfriend and my boyfriend should be loyal to me like I was to him.

Josh looked at me in shock, I guess he didnt know I was watching. "And josh? Really? What about nessa? You have a girlfriend and she watched you kiss her bestfriend, I thought you were my bestfriend too" he said disappointed in josh.

I had tears in my eyes but I didnt let them fall. I walked up to josh since he had my bag next to him and grabbed my bag with out looking at him. I walked out the door without saying anything.

When I got back to my apartment I locked my bedroom door and cried. I cant believe he would kiss avani. My bestfriend. I know it's a game but he shouldnt have played. I went to my bathroom and wiped my eyes. I took off my makeup and put on some comfy clothes. A hoodie and some sweats.

I hopped into bed and waited for a text from josh. He never texted me. At this point I expected he would message when he was in the wrong but he didnt. Maybe he was sorry but just didnt message or maybe hes cheating on me with a girl he found at the party. The thought of that made me cry.

I put my phone on charge and tried going to sleep. It didnt really work. I heard a notifacation on my phone and I opened my eyes to see who it was. It was anthony.

Ant
Hey ness
Are you awake?
Are you okay?

Ness
Hey ant
I'm awake aha
And I guess I'm ok

Ant
Just checking
You seemed pretty upset

Ness
I mean if you're girlfriend cheated on you would you be sad
Oh wait
I'm so sorry

Ant
It's okay
At least we can relate

Ness
True true

We ended up face timing until like 5am which was when I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to a bunch of texts from josh and avani.

Avani
Nessa?
Can we talk?
Please
Answer
Or unlock your door

Josh
Ness?
Can we talk babe?
I'm sorry
Please answer

I didnt reply to both of them. I know I was waiting for a text but I didnt wanna deal with it right now. Maybe later. I remembered avani lived with me so I went out to see what she had to say.

Instead of a question of the chapter
I want you guys to comment what you are watching on netflix right now. Weather its shows or a movie comment it!

Thankyou for 40k reads!!