chapter 47

I woke up around 9am and took a shower. I got ready for the day and did some makeup.

 I got ready for the day and did some makeup

I wore this

Once I finished getting ready I found myself on the couch scrolling through Instagram and tiktok. I ordered some food of uber eats and waited for it to arrive. I wondered where avani was. I walked to her room to see if she was there and she was fast asleep on her bed. I left her there. Finally my uber eats came. I ate my food and posted on Instagram a picture from the beach. I made a tiktok of avani sleeping and posted it too.

@nessabarrett: I love the beach <3

@rileyhubatka: and I love you!!
@nessabarrett: <<333
@paytonmoormeier: see you soon 😊
@nessabarrett: cant wait <3
@joshrichards: beautiful 🖤
@nessabarrett: ily <3
@jadenhossler: pretty girl
@nessabarrett: pretty boy
@addisonrae: so so so cute ness
@nessabarrett: ur cuter <3
Load more comments

I answered comments on both tiktok and Instagram and remembered I was going over to payton's today from his comment. I had completely forgotten. Shoot. I woke up avani to tell her that I was leaving. She wasnt coming with me. Things were still a little awkward between her and payt. I was picking up riley on the way. I jumped in my car and drove to pick up riley. "Hey ri" I said as she jumped in my car. "Hey ness" she said closing the door. "Sorry I'm late, I completely forgot" I admitted. "That's allgood" she said smiley. It took us about 15 minutes to get to his apartment he had rented out since he didnt live in LA yet.

"Hey payt" I said hugging him hello. "Hey ness" he said hugging me back. Then riley hugged him. It was a long hug. We got inside and watched movies and played video games most of the day. Riley and payton were literally flirting all day which was cute but I just third wheeled most of the time. It was fine. I decided to give them some space and I went to Starbucks. "Do you want anything" I asked them. "Uhm no thankyou" they both said thanking me anyways. "Okay be back soon" I said. I walked out and went to Starbucks.

I finally was at Starbucks and I walked in. There was a huge line in the drive thru so I didnt bother. The line was pretty short inside. "Hey, what can I get for you" they lady said at the counter. "Uhm could I please get one venti pink drink.?" I said smiling as she wrote it on a cup. "Anything else" she said. "Thatll be all" I said handing her my cash. She smiled and walked away. I went and sat down to wait. I looked through instagran and liked a bunch of edits and photos my supporters had posted.

"Nessa" someone called out. "Pink drink for nessa" a guy at the counter called. "Yes" I called running up and grabbing it. "Thankyou" I said before walking out.

Ness 💗
Coming home now x

I texted payton aswell and got no reply. Ugh. When I looke up to start driving there was so much traffic. Fuck. This is gonna be a long ride.
It had been about half an hour and I was almost back. I texted riley why I was so long but still no answer. Oh well. I walked in to payton's apartment and I called out "hello?" And "guys?" But no reply. I started walking around the apartment sipping my pink drink. I walked into payton's room at the end of the hallway. I wish I didnt. "Holy shi" I said turning around and walking out. It was riley and Payton on top of each other with no clothes on. I think we can all picture what they were doing by ourselves. "Shit" I heard payton say. They went silent while I walked out and sat on the couch. 5 minutes later riley and Payton came out fully clothed. "Uh nessa" I heard riley say. I turned around and smiled "yeah..." she looked so embarrassed. "I'm so so sorry" she said looking everywhere but at my face. Payton just started laughing. "Its not funny" she said and hit him. "Owww" he said pretending it hurt more than it actually did. "Dont worry about it" I said trying to erase the memory from my head. "Thankyou" she said and sat down next to me. "Are you clean" I said jokingly. "NESSA" she yelled. "Okay okay" I said laughing.

It was time to leave. I said goodbye to Payton and waited for riley in the car.

"Finally" I said as she closed the door on the car and rolled her eyes. "So what's up with you two" I said driving off. "I dont know" she said blushing. "Hmm didnt look like that" I said giggling. "Nessa" she said "I'm never gonna let that go" I said smiling big at her. She just rolled her eyes. "Well we arent offical. But we like each other" she said. "Omg" I squealed. We talked for the rest of the ride to her house and went back home. I walked in to see anthony on the couch with avani. They were cuddled up with eachother. Cute. "Aww" I said closing the door. Avani just smiled at me. "Hey ness" ant said greeting me. "Hey" I said and walked to my room. I went and got on some comfy clothes and sat in my bed.

Josh 🖤
Hey ness

Ness 💗
Heyyy

Josh 🖤
Wanna ft?

Ness 💗
Sure

Incoming facetime call....
"Heyyy" he said looking at me through the phone. "Hi" I smiled. We talked about everything and anything we could think off. It felt like old times when we used to call every night. Except we were both in LA and not dating. "Do you wanna come over tomorrow" he asked me. "Uh sure" I said thinking about what I was doing tomorrow. "Ok. Cool" he said awkwardly. We talked for a bit longer and avani came into my room. "I'm going to bed" she said letting me know I'm guessing because I'm being too loud. "Sorry am I too loud" I said looking up at her. She laughed "no just saying....HI JOSH" she yelled. "Hi avani" he replied. "Goodnight avani" I said as she walked away pleased with her self. "Okay I better go" I said. "Ok goodnight" he replied. "Goodnight" I said and ended the call.