update!

Hey guys!
So where I live we just got let out of lockdown but schools are still closed so that means I do online work.
It's actually alot harder than I expected and I have tons of work everyday, even on weekends. I'm trying my best to update but am struggling for time and ideas.

I feel like my teachers are loading me with way more work than I would get if I was in class. Does anyone else feel like that?

Also I just want to apologize for being inactive as I really want to be but I just havent been feeling in the writing mood I guess.

I'm a tiny bit stressed at the moment but I think I'm doing better.

I also have aalready written book that I will be publishing once all my school work is over with and I'm up to date.

I'm actually super proud of it, especially compared to this one. This is my first book and its l over the place. I do like it but I'm just running out of ideas and I dont know where to go with it. But if you have any ideas feel free to message me or comment because it truly does help me!

The book is about jaden btw

Thank you for 50k reads I love you so much!

Also feel free to talk to me if you need anyone to talk to because I'm always here!

I LOVE YOU ♡♡