chapter 26

I went upstairs to get my phone. I jumped on to my bed and sat there while I answered some messages and looked through Instagram.

Avani: hey babe, how are you
Ness: could be better but I'm ok
Avani: it will get better won't worry
Ness: thanks vani x

"Ness" I heard someone say and I quickly looked up to see jaden in the door way of me and Josh's room. I looked right at him and back down. I was still mad. I had the right to be. Je had been my best friends for years now and he didnt even try to stick up for me at all. Ugh.

"Please talk to me" he said. I gave up silent treatment. "No" I said and looked right back at my phone. "You know I love you" he said. "Actually no, I dont know that" I said looking at him waiting for a reply. "I'm sorry" he said like he didnt mean it. "No your not" I said. "look, I didnt do anything last night" he said looking down. "Jaden. You didnt do anything and that's the praoblem. You just let your "girlfriend" tear me down" I said putting my phone in my pocket and standing up. "I- I" he tried speaking but no words came out. "You didnt try stop her, do you think what she said was true" I said looking up at him. "Of course i dont ness" he said. I didnt say anything. "I love you. I did something stupid and I miss you and talking to you everyday. I'm sorry I truly am" he said lifting his head up to look at me. Chase had apologised so many times to me but it never stopped him. I knew that I just had to let this go. It was jaden. He was by bestfriend and he wouldnt try to hurt me. Right?. I pulled him into a hug and just stood there. "I love you" he whispered and I just hugged him tighter.

We walked down stairs afterwards and everyone was sitting in a circle. I think they were playing truth or dare. I went and laid on the couch because I was extremely tired. I fell asleep. After like half an hour I woke up. No one really noticed because they were focused on there game. I wiped my eyes and looked up at what they were doing. Spin the bottle. Kio spun it and had to kiss griffin. That was funny #grioforlife. And then griffin spun it and had to josh. I held in my laughter. I didnt really care about griffin kissing josh. Some people say it counts as cheating but I know they are just doing it for jokes and content. Chase, avani and charli arrived and sat down too. Josh spun it and it landed on mads. Of course it did. It went silent and everyone was looking at josh and mads. "Uh, I just will sit this one out" josh said and everyone agreed apart from mads. "Why are you scared joshy" she said looking at him and smiling. "No, I dont even know why I played this game I'm with nessa" he pleaded. "So, it's part of the game" she said "it doesnt mean anything" chase added. He better not kiss her. Especially after knowing that we have beef. He thought for a bit. He went up to her and went to kiss her on the cheek but she turned and he got her lips instead. I watched it all. I saw exactly what happened. Jaden looked pissed. I was pissed. Jaden stood up and walked out the door. I got up and went to see if he was ok. Now everyone knew I saw it. I bet mads knew I was watching.

"Jae, are you okay" i said calling out so he could hear me before he slammed his door. I ran up to his car and got in the passenger seat. "Are you good j" I said once again. "No" he said and started driving. "Josh would never do that on purpose" I said defending Josh's name. "I know, but it happened" he said. "What are you gonna do" I said. "Hm, good question. I dont know" he said. "Shes not woth your energy" I said looking out the window. "Yeah, I guess but she just wanted to win the battle between you two" he said looking at me and back at the road. "She already one last night" I said looking down at the messages on my phone. "They are all messaging" I added. "Tell them we will be back soon" he said and turned up the music.

Joshy 💜
Babe, I'm so sorry
It was meant to be on the cheek
Please dont be mad
I love you
Ness 😍
I love you
I'm not mad
Joshy 💜
Thank goodness!!! Where are you?
Ness 😍
Be back soon, tell the others x

Mads pov

I love jaden. But I also want nessa to feel the pain that I did when she tried to take jaden from me. She claims she didnt but I could tell. When they both stormed out together I felt sick. I knew what I did wasnt right but i couldn't take it back. Maybe i like josh and not jaden. I dont know. But honestly i don't feel that bad.

Nessas pov
We got ice cream and went home. I walked in and gave josh a hug, I saw mads watching so I kissed him hard. Jaden went up to mads and pulled her into another room. 5 minutes later she stormed out of the house holding back her tears. Chase and charli were still here and avani qnd anthony had gone to the movies. "What was that for" josh asked. "I just love you" I said and we went and watched movies in the lounge.