chapter 59

I woke up and went to grab my phone. There was a note sitting on it.

Hey nessa! I had to leave early for my flight back to new jersey and I didnt wanna wake you. I love you and will hopefully see you soon
- caleb <3

I put the note down and went on my phone. I opened Instagram and the first thing that popped up was something from tiktok room.

@tiktokroom:

Liked by @elleadams, @daniellecohn and more@tiktokroom: suspicions that nessa and josh broke up! Josh unfollowed nessa this morning and we are waiting to hear what happened!@elleadams: I wish they did 😳-load more comments-

@tiktokroom: suspicions that nessa and josh broke up! Josh unfollowed nessa this morning and we are waiting to hear what happened!
@elleadams: I wish they did 😳
-load more comments-

I saw elles comment. It pissed me off. After reading the caption I went to my following and searched up joshrichards. Nothing came up. So he really did just unfollow me. Wow.

It was now mid day and I was still in bed upset about everything that I could think of. I wanted me and josh to be back to normal but i didnt want to be the one to reach out. Hes in the wrong and he doesnt even care.

And yet here I am texting josh to make things right. Even though it's not my job.

Ness
Can we talk ?

Josh
Yeah, sure

Ness
Firstly, why did you unfollow me ?
That just causes drama that isnt needed.

Josh
Because you wouldnt talk to me
You cut me off.

Ness
It's not like you reached out to me. You "pranked" me. It wasnt funny and you were in the wrong I shouldnt be the one who has to reach out and make things right.

Josh
It's a joke nessa. You took it the wrong way.

Ness
How was I supposed to take it josh. I was told you were crying and it was my fault, I felt so awful because I thought I hurt the one thing I love most in this world. You hurt me and you didnt even care.

Josh
You know I would never purposely hurt you ness. It was a mistake.

Ness
No. I dont know that, you've hurt me before so how do I know it's not gonna just keep happening?

Josh
Baby, I'm sorry, I dont wanna see our relationship go because of one little prank that was taken too far.

Ness
I just need answers. You really fucked me over. You didnt even text me.

Josh
I know and I'm so sorry.

Ness
Sorry literally means nothing, it's just a word. You can say it as many times as you want but it only works if you mean it.

Josh
But I truly am. I miss you. I really really miss you ness.

Ness
I dont know what you want me to say josh
Read at 12:52pm

I sat there still waiting for an apology. I knew it was petty but he should know that it was wrong and he needs to apologize. I just laid in my bed with a over sized hoodie on and some bike pros overthinking. Once again. Avani was still at the sway house which was cool with me. It had been about 20 minutes and there was a knock at the door. It's probably avani. I went and opened the door and saw josh standing in front of me.
I just stared at him. I was in shock that he was at my door but I also didnt know what to do.

"The traffic was bad" he said still standing at the door. I still didnt say anything and just let him in. He went and sat on the couch. He had never been to my apartment so avani must have given the address to him.

"I wanted to talk" he said after a while of silence. "Ok" I said and sat on the other end of the couch. "I really fucked up. And I'm sorry, I was mad and upset and just wasnt think straight" he said looking into my eyes. I knew he was being honest but there was still something that he was hiding.

"Is that it, are you finished" I said sounding like a bitch. "Uh mhm" he nodded. "Well I know that's not everything. I can tell you're hiding something" I said being honest with him. He looked down away from me.

"Ok" he said getting ready to tell me. I nodded waiting for him to spit it out. "Okay, well I think part of me was jealous. Of you and caleb." He said avoiding eye contact with me. My mouth dropped. Are you kidding. He was jealous of caleb someone I had known for 5 years. I had 5 years to get with him and I havent. And yet he just met this Elle girl and chooses her over me. Makes no sense.

I got ready to scream at him but then took a deep breath and stopped my self. "Josh. I have known caleb for 5 years. Hes my bestfriend. That's it. But you on the other hand have known this girl for a week and are already choosing her over me?" I said asking him. "You mean elle?" He said. "Yeah" I said nodding like it was obvious. "Your kidding me. I cant be jealous over caleb but you can over elle" he said standing up. "Its not the same thing!" I said still sitting on the end of the couch. "If you're gonna be like this I should leave" he said. "I thought you wanted to sort this out" I said as he went to grab his keys. "I do but your being a bitchy about it" he said serious. I didnt say anything I just sat there. "Nessa. You cant seriously think I would date a girl I met a week ago. I love you. You are the one for me. It hurts that you think I would do that to you" he said his voice cracking a bit. "Josh, I just want you to show me that you love me and that I'm important to you and I dont want to be your 2nd option" I said still staying still. "I do and I never want to lose you ness, you are never my second option babe" he said sitting next to me. "I cant keep doing this. Every time I keep getting hurt and it sucks" I said looking him in the eyes. "I dont want to hurt you bub, I never wanted to" he said hugging me. "But you did" i said not hugging back. "Please, nessa give me another chance I will prove it to you" he said tears in his eyes. "J, I'm not breaking up with you if that's what you think" I said seeing relief cross his face. "Oh good" he said. "I just thought you did a shitty thing and that maybe learn how to apologize" I said not believing the words coming out of my mouth. He nodded and pulled away from the hug. "I love you ness" he said smiling at me. At this point I forgot what he did. I was happy to be with him. He made me happy and that's all that matters. He made a mistake and I forgive him, deep down I know he would never try to hurt me. I smiled at him. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and he kissed me. I kissed back. I think we all can imagine what happened next.

If you want me to actually write about it next time comment down below please!

Question of the chapter!!!
QOTC is do you prefer cats or dogs?
Comment your answers below!

Word count: 1280

A/n - THANKYOU FOR 30K READS THATS INSANE!!!!