chapter 29

My name hadnt been pulled out of the hat yet and I was really nervous for what group I would be in. Phase one would go first and then once they did there first show we would go the next day and do ours. So we were basically a few days apart, but would still be in different states every time.

There were like 3 more names to be called. I kinda had a feeling that I wouldnt be with josh but I still had hope. "Joining phase 2 is jaden" everyone got excited and were yelling. This is the moment I was waiting for. It was out of me and charli. I wanted to go on phase one. And I'm sure she wanted to join chase in phase 2. I crossed my fingers and trent pulled out a name. "And.....cynthia is joining phase 1, which means nessa will be in phase 2" he shouted. I saw the disappointment cross Josh's face, at least it meant he cared. I was pretty upset, especially when I looked at who was in my group.

Phase 1.
Charli Damelio ( Char or charles )
Josh Richards ( my bf )
Griffin Johnson ( griff )
Payton Moormier ( pay )
Madi Monroe ( madi not mads )
Christopher Romero ( chris )
Chase Keith ( chaser )
Jackson felt ( Jacks )

Phase 2.
Chase hudson ( lilhuddy )
Nessa barrett ( me )
Cynthia parker ( cynth )
Jaden Hossler ( J or Jae)
Noen Eubanks ( noe or just noen )
Avani Gregg ( vani )
Anthony Reeves ( ant )
Madison lewis ( mass not madi )

I looked at the list. I get to spend time with noen which is good. Noen and I used to be bestfriends last summer when i was in LA. He would always come over to my apartment and we were so close, until i moved back to New Jersey and we didnt talk for a while. We were still friends but not as close. We drifted. Me and cynthia weren't that close but she seemed really nice. Chase the chopstick that tried to fuck me. Otherwise I knew everyone else really well. Avani my bestie, anthony my besties bf, jaden my other bestfriend and of course mads. I wouldnt say I was over what she said to me but I had forgotten about it and I wanted it to stay that way.

"We leave tomorrow" trent said and everyone started panicking. We all left to our rooms and houses or apartments to pack for tour. Phase 2 left in 2 days so i wasnt that panicked. I helped josh pack and then I packed myself. "Thanks for helping me" he said while packing his last shirt in his suitcase. "Its fine" I said laying on the bed. "I wish you were with me" he said laying down next to me. "Me too" I said leaning my head against his shoulder. "If you dont text me everyday I swear I will-" I started. "Dont worry, I'll text you every second I can" he said and smiled at me which made me smile. We fell asleep and I woke up to some of the boys yelling my name downstairs. "NESSA" it sounded like griff. "Yo" I said running downstairs after getting changed and fixing my face and hair. "Bus will be here soon" he said smiling. "How fast did you get changed geez" he said laughing. "Very" I said out of breath from being the flash. Beep beep. I heard the bus honk outside for the boys to get in. Jackson and payton had come over to leave with griff and josh. "Guess it's time to go" payton said grabbing his bag. "Bye pay" I said him pulling me into a tight hug. "Bye I love you" I called out while he walked out and onto the bus. Me and jackson didnt really know eachother but I still gave him a hug. He was shocked I think. "Bye jacks" I said letting go of him "ceya" he said walking away and onto the bus. "Bye bye ness" griff said. "Ugh, bye griff, have fun" I said smiling into his chest while he hugged me. Technically it wasnt his chest because I was so short but I can imagine what it would be like smiling into his chest. "Bye" he said letting go and walking out. At this point I was tearing up. "Dont cry" i heard josh say while I wiped my eyes. "I'm gonna miss you bub" I said jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. "I'll miss you too baby" he said kissing my forehead. I got down from him and hugged him again. "I love you" he said looking into my eyes. "I love you" I said a tear slipping out of my eye. I smiled and he wiped the tear away. We kissed it lasted for a while and we heard the bus beep again for josh to hurry up. "Ok, I gotta go, I love you, I miss you, and text me" he said walking out the door and onto the bus. I went onto the porch and waved another goodbye letting the tears fall from my face and onto the ground.

Awkward moment - Sam, I forgot about same Hurley. Sorry if that matters to you but I didnt put him in because I'm dumb and I forgot. Sorry x