chapter 56

It was our last day in hawaii and it had been a real fun week here. I was ready to go home but still a little sad we had to leave.

When I woke up I got ready as usual and we went to get breakfast we had a late night flight so we decided to do as much as we could before we left.

I wore this

I wore this

Once I was ready everyone else was still getting ready so I just packed my bags and then sat on my phone waiting for everyone.

@Nessabarrett

@nessabarrett: day w my girls <3
Liked by @avani, @madslewis and 890,627 more
Tagged: @avani, @madslewis, @charlidamelio

@jadenhossler: wow invites
@nessabarrett: girls day only 😋
@joshrichards: wow ur beautiful 😍
@charlidamelio: we r cute 💗
@cynthiaparkerr: hot. 😍
@nessabarrett: no u!
@luvanthony: whos the cutie in the top left corner ?
@nessabarrett: simp.
@paytonmoormeier: I miss you :(
@nessabarrett: I miss you payt <3
@chasehudson: my bestfriends 🤩
-load more comments-

"This is cute" mads said to me while we sat at a table in IHOP. I looked over and saw my Instagram picture. "Thanks" I said smiling. We got our food and ate. I ate alot. "I'm so full" I said out loud sitting back in my chair. Everyone just laughed.

We were now back at the hotel and everyone was packed up. We had a few more hours until we had to be at the airport so we decided to go and hangout in charli and chases room. It was very crowded in there, and loud too. We played games, truth or dare, never have I ever and would you rather. It was so funny and the whole time I couldnt stop laughing. I checked the time and it was already time to go to the air port. I got up and told everyone. We all grabbed our bags and met outside to load into the Uber's. I went with chase charli and josh. This trip got me closer to chase and charli which was nice. They are really really amazing people when you get to know them. Everyone makes mistakes and sometimes you just have to forgive them and that's exactly what I did with both char and chase.

At the airport

We were in the waiting area at the airport. We had a few minutes before it was time to leave and this time I was next to josh which i was happy about.

"Flight 83829 is boarding now" the lady over the loud speaker said. We all got up at the same time and walked over to board the plane. I was in front of Josh and was about to sit down in our row. I went to the window seat and sat, he sat in the middle and we got comfortable for the flight ahead of us. While we were talking a girl came and sat next to josh and I recognized her from somewhere I just didnt know where. Josh turned to see what i was looking at "wait elle?" He said looking at her. "Omg josh" she said and smiled big. At this point I knew who she was. The girl i saw josh walking off the plane with. Something was off about her. Or maybe it was my jealousy kicking in.

I just sat there waiting to see if josh would introduce me or anything. He didnt. They talked for like the whole way back to LA and I just got ignored. I ended up putting my ear phones in and listening to music. I didnt sleep at all which I knew I would regret later. Josh and elle talked for the whole ride. I cant believe he just ignored me the whole time. I was excited for the ride home with him and he just ignored me for some girl he met a week ago. It pissed me off but I didnt say anything to him.

It was time to get off the plane and josh got up to walk off. I grabbed my stuff and walked off behind him. When we got into the airport he still walked with her to get his bags from baggage claim. I just let him go and walked off to get my bag. My bag was out early so I grabbed it and went and sat by myself. I watched josh and elle talking and laughing. I wanted to cry but I knew it wasnt worth it. I kept telling myself josh wouldnt do that to me but a tiny part of me started thinking that maybe he would.

I saw avani walking over to me with ant and I pretended I couldnt see. "Hey" i said and smiled. "Why are you alone ness" ant said confused looking around to find josh. "Its nothing" I said looking down at my phone. "You can talk to us" avani said seeing josh and elle together. "Oh" ant said just noticing. "Yeah" I said nodding my head and turning my phone off. Avani just gave me a hug and I got up and walked with them to the uber ant ordered. While we were walking away josh ran over to us. "Yo" he said like he didnt just ignore me for the past 5 hours. "Hey" ant said and avani smiled at him. I didnt say anything but I dont think he noticed, he was too busy talking to ant.

We got in the uber. All four of us. Ant avani josh and me. I sat in the back with avani and josh and ant sat in the front.

We sat in silence most of the ride until avani started talking which broke it. She made a few tiktoks in the car and posted them. "We are here" the driver said. Me and avani hopped since it was our apartment and said bye to the boys. "Bye ant" I said and walked away. Avani followed me. "Ness, that was a lil harsh dont ya think" she said catching up to me. "He ignored me first vani" I said and opened the door to our apartment. She didnt reply and just walked in.

A/n
I'm gonna do a different layout now for my chapters becaus I think it will look nicer! Thankyou for 700 votes and 23k reads that's insane. I love you all. Stream love letter by payton moormeier <3
Comment if I should do a question of the chapter? I saw a bunch of others do it and I thought it would be fun for me to talk to some of you! You can also message me I am always there to talk especially in quarantine with nothing to do <<333
Word count: 1122