chapter 68

I woke up and had forgotten everything that happened the nightbefore.

My head ached and I was hungry.

I got out of bed and saw avani on the couch asleep.

I grabbed a glass of water and ordered some mcdonalds for the both of us.

"Goodmorning" avani said to me as she wiped her eyes.

"Goodmorning" I said yawning.

I heard a knock on the door, it was the food I ordered.

"I got you some breakfast of you want it" I said bring the bag over to her.

"Thankyou!" She said looking through everything that I ordered.

"So are we gonna talk about what happened last night?" She asked which confused me since I didnt remember anything cause I was so drunk.

"Oh no, what happened?" I said curious.

I sat there eating while avani told me every little detail about what happened.

"And then I dragged you out and came here" she ended the story.

"Oh my god" I said in shock.

Avani nodded. "It was crazy, are you mad" she asked.

"Kinda but I guess it's not cheating" I said confused.

"True" avani said.

I leaned avani some of my clothes and got changed my self. We were going to famous birthdays today which was exciting.

I was filming with josh and avani but I was nervous about seeing josh again.

I wondered what he thought about what I did last night.

Half of me regrets everything and is embarrassed. And the other half is mad at josh and charli for making our behind my back and not even telling me when we were back together.

I probably shouldnt be mad but idk it feels like I wasnt there when everyone found out.

"Hey" I said and josh smiled "hey, how are you?" He asked still smiley.

"Better, & embarrassed" I chuckled. "I'm sorry I didnt tell you" he said. "Its okay" I replied and pecked him on the lips.

"What's up guys, I'm nessabarret and"
"I'm josh Richard's" "and we're at famous birthdays playing who's more likely too" we started the intro to the first video we were filming.

We answered a bunch of questions and everything was going great.

After a few hours I had completely finished my filming and was ready to leave.

I was waiting in the lobby for josh since I was going over to his house and I thought he could drive us.

"Oh hey Charli" I said getting ready to apologize for last night.

"Why are you talking to me?" She said bluntly.

"Oh I just wanted to-" I was cut off.

"Nessa before you say anything I dont want to be your friend so dont waste your time apologizing to me because I don't care. And just so you know I will get josh so you better watch out. I know deep down he likes me" she said in one breath.

"Hahah your kidding" I said laughing and then immediately realizing she wasnt.

"Oh your not" I said and started getting mad.

As she walked away she bumped into my shoulder because shes a petty 16 year old.

Ah shes a bitchh!!!!

"What was that about?" Josh asked.

I told him what she said.

"Baby, I love you not her I love U" he reassured me.

I nodded and he gave me a hug.

We hopped in his car and drove over to the sway house. Tonight we were having a pool night which was fun.

I love swimming and there pool is so nice so I made sure I packed a swimsuit before I came over.

I was sitting in joshes bed while he played video games and just looking through instagram.

Charli damelio

@charlidamelio: I've played nice for long enough, but just so you know Jő§h is mine Comments disabled

Comments disabled

When I saw Charlis post my jaw dropped. Does she really think putting signals around Josh's name will make it less obvious. Shes dumb

"Hey josh" I said trying to get his attention. He immediately took his head phones off. "Yeah" he said. I showed him my phone and his jaw dropped too. "Are you fucking serious right now" he asked. I just nodded and rolled my eyes.

@nessabarrett: she really think she did something ?

@joshrichards: I love you forever ❤
@avani: I smell jealousy 🤪
@charlidamelio: shes mad
@nessabarrett: try me bitch <3
@fan: throwing shots!!!
《@fan: she deserves them
《@fan: charli thinks she can steal josh lmaoooo
@hater: josh is prolly gonna leave u for her ahahahah
@nessabarrett: probably
@cynthiaparker: she really did eeek :/
@nessabarrett: poor bby 😂
@brycehall: nessa barrett vs charlidamelio who will win? 😂
@nessabarrett: me!

My comment section was crazy full of hate on both me and charli and even a bit on josh.

Some comments made me laugh.

Some made me cry.

But all in all I didnt really care what charli did or had to say abt me.

I got up and ready for the pool party tonight

QOTC
Question of the chapter is what is your favourite fruit??
Comment down below!
Word count: 845