chapter 16

I finished packing my bag like 5 minutes ago, it took me so long. I packed cute bikinis and outfits to wear while I was on tour. I probably over packed but better safe than sorry.

Mum: hey baby hows LA
Nessa: hey mum! It's going well, I'm actually going on tour on Monday
Mum: that's exciting,, be safe
Nessa: I will, dont worry x

I walked downstairs after getting changed and saw some of the boys just chilling, josh was editing his youtube video upstairs and I was bored. I sat on the couch and scrolled through tiktok.

Avani: yo, we are going to the beach to take pictures before tour pick you up soon!
Nessa: hmm ok see you then x

I ran upstairs and got into a cute outfit for pictures. Avani picked me up. We went to the beach and our photographer met us there, bryant. He took our picture and they turned out pretty good. I went home and posted but avani was waiting to post hers because she already posted earlier today.

Instagram

@nessabarrett: beach w bae 💗@avani: shawty baeeeee 😋@Nessabarrett: babyyy 👉👈@Joshrichards: she cute or wateva ❤@Nessabarrett: 😚@Jadenhossler: friendship goals doe@nessabarrett: ❤@Charlidamelio: text me?@nessabarrett: hmm idk@Fan1: so cute!@Ha...

@avani: shawty baeeeee 😋
@Nessabarrett: babyyy 👉👈
@Joshrichards: she cute or wateva ❤
@Nessabarrett: 😚
@Jadenhossler: friendship goals doe
@nessabarrett: ❤
@Charlidamelio: text me?
@nessabarrett: hmm idk
@Fan1: so cute!
@Hater6: I hate their friendship
@Fan12: @hater6 shut up

When we got back from the beach avani stayed at mine for a bit and we hung up in my room. Josh was downstairs with the boys and no one was upstairs.
Avani: so hows you and josh
Ness: great, really great
Avani: that's great!
Ness: and you and ant?
Avani: really good, he asked me to be his girlfriend last night, and I said yes
Ness: OMGGGGGG, yay that's so cute
Avani: I know

Me and avani talked for a bit longer and i got a message request on instagram. I opened it and it was charli, charli damelio. "Eh look whos messaging me" I said to avani. Avani was friends with charli so I didnt say anything mean. We all were pretty close until she accused me of cheating, we hadn't really talked since. "Answer her" avani laughed.
Char: hey nessa! Look I just wanna apologize for being a bitch. I shouldnt have said any of the shit I did and I hope you can forgive me?
Ness: hey char, i just want you to know I would never try and hurt you, and i love you, always. I forgive you.
Char: that really means alot! I cant wait to see you on tour ❤
Ness: omg yesss!!! See you there x

I

left the convo and went down to say bye to avani cause she was going home. "Bye, vani" I said hugging her and waving as she hopped into her car and drove away. I walked over to josh. "I feel like I havent seen you all day" I said to him sitting up close to him and laying my head on his chest. "Probably because you've been in our room all day screaming with avani" he laughed. "Oh yes, and in my defense I only screamed because avani and ant are offical I whispered in his ear so no one else could hear.

Underline = whisper

He looked suprised. I stood up and grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to cuddle with me. We jumped in bed and we fell asleep watching movies. This was our last at sway, we weren't doing anything that important or significant but me and josh were about to go get Starbucks. I walked down stairs and he was waiting for me at the bottom. We walked out the door and hopped into his car. We went through the drive thru and got our drinks. I got a pink drink. We went back home and everyone was making tiktoks. A few new people were over, a girl and olivia,her and kio looked pretty close. Mads and jaden are hanging out again and addison was over on the couch with bryce.

The next day. I woke up early, the bus came at 2pm and it was 8am. I stayed in bed for like another hour and then took a shower. Josh was still in bed when I hopped out and got changed and did my makeup. Not gonna lie, I looked pretty good and I could feel josh staring at me too.

My makeup and outfit

I put my bags downs stairs and so did everyone else. Kio and olivia weren't coming and neither was bryce they were all staying here and looking faster the house.

Below are all the people that are on tour!

Avani
Jaden
Josh
Mads
Chase
Charli
Anthony
Griffin
Payton
Me!

When the bus arrived we all loaded our luggage and hopped on. Avani was already sitting down and I was gonna sit next to her but then I heard "I BAGS AVANI" Antony say. "You cant bags her you butt" I said letting him pass and sit next to her. I sat down a few seats in front of them and cynthia came and sat next to me. Jaden and mads sat together, ant and avani, griffin and payton, chase and charli, me and josh. It was a long drive ahead so it was lucky I came prepared with lots of snacks.

A few hours into the ride I fell asleep and woke up to no one on the bus.