chapter 54

I didnt end up getting any panadol but my headache had gone anyways. I walked into our room and saw josh sitting on our bed. I walked in and closed the door. "Hey" I said going to sit down. "What the hell nessa" he said which got me confused. "What!?" I said confused. "You just left without telling me" he said getting up. "I'm sorry" I said realizing what I did. "Its fine, just next time tell me" he said and walked into the bathroom. "Whered you go anyways" he shouted so I could hear him from the bathroom. "I went to go get some panadol cause o jad a headache" I said not mentioning caleb to him because I didnt think it was important. "Oh are you okay now" he said walking out of the bathroom and jumping on our bed. "Yup" i said and got under the blankets. I turned off my light and ended ho falling asleep.

When I woke up it was pretty early and I decided to get ready anyways.

I wore this

I wore this

I brushed my hair and did a tiny bit of makeup.

I walked out and josh was still in bed. I ran and jumped on him to wake him up. "Oww" he winced. "Sorry" I said climbing over him to get off the bed. "Goodmorning!" I said and kissed him in the forehead.

We were going to the beach today, I mean we were in hawaii. I wore a bikini under my clothes and packed a few things. I remembered a towel this time which was lucky.

We all met at the beach at different times. Me and josh arrived first which was fine we just sat in the sun and talked and sun bathed.

Once everyone was together we all went swimming and made tiktoks. We took pictures and we even had a sand fight which was so funny but we were all covered in sand by the end of it so we went back into the water to rinse it off.

After a day at the beach we went back to the hotel. When I got back I took a shower and got into another cute outfit for dinner tonight.

I wore this and did my makeup and hair

I wore this and did my makeup and hair. When I finished we still had like half an hour before we had to leave. I walked out of the bathroom. "Damn my babys so cute" josh said and put his arms out for a hug. I just smiled and hugged him. He was already ready and looked so good. As usual.

I posted on Instagram while I was waiting for time to pass. I posted the pictures we took at the beach today.

@Nessabarrett

@nessabarrett: I love them <3Liked by joshrichards, avani, and 768,826 moreTagged: @avani @charlidamelio @joshrichards @madlewis

Liked by joshrichards, avani, and 768,826 more
Tagged: @avani @charlidamelio @joshrichards @madlewis

@charlidamelio: I love you 💗
@avani: you're so cute
@nessabarrett: ily <3
@joshrichards: wow 😍
@lilhuddy: my bestfriends are hot
@nessabarrett: 😗✌
@griffinjohnson: we miss you!
@nessabarrett: I miss you too!
@calebjones: stunning ness! 🤩
@nessabarrett: thank you cale <3
- load more comments -

It was time to leave for dinner and I was excited. I looked cute and I was getting good food. It's a win win situation.

When we got to the resturant we sat down on a long rectangular table. I sat in between jaden and charli. We all ordered our food and drinks and waited. While we waited everyone was just talking and having a good time. I checked my phone for the time and saw a notification from caleb on my phone. He still had my number from high school but we hadnt talked in ages.

Caleb <3
Hey ness!!!
Keen to hang out while you're in hawaii

Ness <3
Hey cale!
I would love too, I'll let you know when I'm free x
Read at 6:57pm

I looked up from my phone and saw charli looking over my shoulder. "Really char" I said and hid my phone in my bag. "Who was that" she said screwing up her face. "My bestfriend from high school" I said and smiled. "Oh right" she said thinking. "Just your best friend" she said after thinking a little bit. "Of course! Just friends and will always be friends" I said offended. "Okay okay" she said holding her hands up. "We have one fish and chips" the young waitress said looking around. "Over here" chase said raising his hand. Shortly everyone had food in front of them and were taking pictures and posting on there instagram storys.

We finished eating and decided to leave. We got the bill and everyone got in a line to pay for there food as it was a lot of money for just one person. I was right after josh. "What's your name" the man said at the desk. "Nessa" I said waiting patiently as he looked for my name and my bill. "Sorry theres no nessa on here" he said confused. I looked at josh and he smiled. "Oh right, that's okay, thanks anyways" I said and walked away over to josh. "Are you kidding me" I said smiling. I hugged him. "Thankyou" I said and put my head on his chest. Once everyone had paid we left and went back to the hotel. We had a whole ass party in our room. Everyone was playing music and dancing and singing. Me and jaden did some karaoke together laughing during the whole thing. It got really late and we decided to go to sleep. I got into pjs and hopped into bed. Soon josh came over to hop in bed too. "Hey, can I talk to you" he said serious. "Uh sure" I said sitting up. "Who's caleb jones" he said showing me his comment on my insta post. "Oh caleb? Hes a friend from high school" I said looking at him. "But whys he only talking to you now?" He said looking worried. "I saw him last night when I went to find some panadol" I admitted. "Oh" he said looking down. "Its nothing to be worried about though" I reassured him. He didnt answer and just laid down to sleep. "Are you ok" I said asking even though i knew he wasnt. He didnt reply. "Josh I know you're awake. Please just listen to me. Hes my bestfriend from high school and you dont need to worry about him, I'm sorry I didnt tell you about it earlier" I said concerned he was just gonna ignore me again. "I love you" I added a few minutes later. "Love you" he said and I drifted off to sleep. Ever since me and josh broke up and got back together he has been very protective and I guess you could say jealous. I know it's just because he doesnt want to lose me but sometimes I would like it if he wasnt so protective over me. I mean this was something pretty stupid to get mad over. I was used to it though he just needed to remember that I love him and will always love him. I love him too much to lose him.