chapter 45

It was the next morning and I had just woken up. I went through my phone answering messages and looking through tiktok and instagram. I finally got up and took a shower. I got changed and met with avani on the couch.

I wore that

I wore that

I also posted on Instagram a photo from the shoot we had yesterday.

Instagram

@nessabarrett: no caption <3

@joshrichards: wow 😍
@avani: so so gorgeous
@nessabarrett: you!
@charlidamelio: you are stunning 🤩
@nessabarrett: I love you <3
@jadenhossler: this is cute!
@nessabarrett: thankyou!!
@lilhuddy: hot.
@mamabarrett: come home!
@nessabarrett: i miss you <3
Load more comments

Josh was back to my top comment which made me smile. I looked through the sweet comments I was getting from all my friends. And there was chases. Hot. Honestly I looked at it and didnt even notice what it said. I call some of my friends hot. But me and chases friendship isnt really like that. It's a love-like relationship. We dont really talk to eachother that much and we arent that close. I just left it because I didnt want to start any drama.

Josh's pov

It was the morning and i just got up since I was up so late last night. I grabbed my phone and looked through Instagram. I saw nessa had posted. She looked amazing as always. I commented on it and kept scrolling. It felt normal to comment on her posts complimenting what she looked like since I used to do it all the time.

We hadnt talked since the kiss. It had only been like a night but still. I was worried she thought it was a mistake.

I scrolled back up to look the new posts and came across her post again except this time I saw chase had commented. Hot. Was all it said. She hadnt replied. Really? He thinks he can hit on her. Again. Even though he knows we just broke up. And would hopefully get back together. Soon.

It pissed me off but I didnt want to cause any drama so I left it. For the rest of the day I kept thinking about what chase said and it bothered me. Alot. What if nessa liked chase. Thag would crush me.

Nessas pov

Me and avani were going to the beach today just us. We got changed yet again and got ready to go. I put on a bikini and walked out. "Ready" she said standing at the door. "Yup" I said following her out the door.

We made our way to the beach and we just layed on the beach tanning. It started getting really hot so I told avani I was going to the water she agreed and followed me. We swam for a while and it started getting cold. I swam back in and got warm from the sun. It was really nice just spending time with avani at the beach without any drama or boys or anything to worry about.

After an hour or so we got up and it was starting to get cold. Avani started walking towards the bathrooms "what are you doing" I said laughing. "Getting changed" she said like it was obvious. "But why" i said and stopped laughing. "I told you! We are going to sway" she said like she actually did tell me. "Avani!! You didnt tell me! I didnt bring any clothes" I said almost yelling at her. "Oh" she said trying to think. "Just wear my shorts" she said pointing at the shorts she was wearing. "They better not be wet" I said annoyed at her.

Once we got changed we walked out. Avani had a full outfit on and her wet hair in a bun at the top of her head. And me. I had my bikini top on and avanis denim shorts she was just wearing. Luckily the sun dried them. I texted jaden to leave a hoodie outside for me to put on before we go inside so I didnt have to walk in basically in my bra. He agreed.

We were pulling into the drive way and I saw the hoodies out side the house.

I ran up and pulled it over my head. I remember this hoodie. I was very small compared to it.

I walked in and we all said hi. There was hardly anyone home. Kio and griffin were out filming for griffs youtube and Bryce was over at taylors house. I ran up to jaden and thanked him. I told him all about how avani forgot to tell me and he just laughed. "Its okay" he said and we walked upstairs to watch movies in his room. I sat in his bed looking through Netflix and trying to find what show we could watch. "How about riverdale?" I asked. "I heard that's cringe" he said looking at me and jumping onto the bed. "Fine. What about we watch a movie. Like grown ups 2" I said remembering we watched number one the last time i was here. "Sure" he agreed and i put it on. We sat there watching it and I soon fell asleep on his shoulder.

When I woke up it was around 5pm. Jaden was still awake on his phone. "Hi" he said smiling at me. "Oh hi" I said looking around. "Did I wake you I tried not to move my shoulder" he said gesturing towards his should that I was still leaning on. I quickly sat up "no no, thankyou" I said grabbing my phone. We sat there on out phones. I watched some YouTube and played music.

Jadens pov

While ness was playing music I got a text from josh.

Josh
Yo!

Jae
Yo josh

Josh
What's up with you and ness?

Jae
Nothings up
We are just friends

Josh
Uh ok?
I saw her in your bed asleep

Jae
We were watching a movie and she fell asleep

Josh
Ok whatever
Read at 5:15pm

That's was weird. Josh should know I would never do anything with nessa. Shes literally my little sister. I get it. I used to like her. But I would never do that to Josh. I was drunk. Tipsy.