chapter 55

It had been 3 days since we arrived in Hawaii and it was going really well. We had been to a bunch of restaurants, shopping, the beach many times, the pool at the hotel, we saw turtles and went on a boat yesterday. It had been so much fun and we only had 2 days left until we left for LA. I had been texting caleb still and he left for new jersey yesterday so I didnt get to see him again until I went back home which i wasnt planning on doing anytime soon. Josh was still skeptical about him but he didnt say anything to me I could just tell.

Today the girls were all going to the beach to tann and have a girls day and the boys were having a boys day wherever they chose to go.

I my bikini on and I was putting a dress over the top of it when jaden walked in. "Oh sorry ness" he said and looked down. "Dont worry about it" i said and laughed. "Could you tell josh that we are leaving in 5" he said still standing at the door. "Why cant you tell him" I said knowing exactly why. "Please" he looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fine, but next time it's on you" I said and went to tell josh. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Yeah" he said stopping the shower. "The boys are leaving in 5" I said and closed the door. As i closed it i heard him say "shit" and hop out of the shower. He walked out with a towel around his waist and shirtless. He grabbed a shirt and put on so.e shorts. While he was doing his shoes i was on my phone. "Okay I'm gonna go now" he said and kissed me in the cheek while running out of the room. "Bye" i smiled as he ran out the door to meet with the boys. As he ran out avani walked in.

Jaden and josh didnt talk that much since jaden was half the reason we broke up in the first place. I think josh was a little jealous of him since avani posted the photo of us cuddling.

"He was in a rush" she said and came and sat next to me. "Yeah, the boys are meeting up" I said turning off my phone. "Can I talk to you" she said serious which meant it was important. "Of course" I said turning to face her. "Me and ant had our first fight and j dont knkw what to do, I dknt wanna break up and i-" she was cut off by me. "Vani. Calm down, what was the fight about" I said looking her in the eyes. "He just said that I'm annoying him and I was like what do you mean and he was like your just annoying me right now can you leave and so I came here" she said. "Hey I forgo-" josh stopped mid sentence as he walked through the door. I felt avani tense up. "Sorry, I forgot my wallet" he said and left immediately. I smiled at him as he left to make it less awkward. "Ok vani, you need to calm down. It was just a little arguement and he probably didnt mean it to hurt you. It's your first time spending 24/7 together and its not easy" I said rubbing her arm. "I know but I never try to annoy him, what of he wants to break up" she said and I laughed. "He doesn't wanna break up, hes crazy about you" I said reassuring her. "Thankyou ness" she said and gave me a hug. "Its okay, now let's go take your mind of it" I pulled her off the bed and out to meet the other girls.

Honestly I was confused why ant would say that to avani knowing that it will hurt her feelings. That was a pretty stupid thing to do. I texted ant and asked him ant it while I was sitting in the back of the uber on the way to the beach.

Ness
Yo, what's up wnu and vani?

Ant 🐜
Wym?

Ness
She came to me upset about an arguement u had with her

Ant 🐜
Oh

Ness <3
Why would you say that to her when you know it would hurt her especially since her ex
A/n - (Not payton)

Ant 🐜
Omg, you're right. Shes pissed at me isnt she?

Ness <3
No she isnt she is scared that you wanna break up

Ant 🐜
No, shit what do I do?

Ness <3
I dont knkw but you gotta make it up to her she was really upset ant

Ant 🐜
Okay, thanks for telling me ness

Ness<3
It's okay, have a good day <3

Ant 🐜
You too <3

One of avanis ex's was really abusive towards her and always told her she was worthless, annoying and always out her down, that's why she was so upset about ant calling her annoying. It sucks that I couldnt do more for her but I know there relationship will work out. Ant is a great guy so he will make it up to her.

When we got to the beach we all got into our bikinis and tanned for the whole day. I made sure I applied tons of sunblock cause I really didnt wanna burn. We a just talked the whole time and laughed and it was so fun just hanging out us girls and no guys or anyone else. I literally love these girls they truly are my bestfriends.

We were now back at the hotel and all the girls were getting ready in avanis room. We all had our makeup done and our outfits on. We were talking about some random when the door unlocked. When it fully opened we saw anthony standing there with flowers in his hand. "I'm so sorry baby" he said staring at avani. She ran up and gave him a hug. "Aweee" we all said as the they hugged. "Do your forgive me" he said and avani leaned away from him and nodded. They literally are the cutest what-

I went back to our room and I saw josh sitting on the bed like he was waiting for me to come back. "Uh hi" I said smiling awkwardly. "Hey baby" he said standing up. "What's up" I said going to grab my purse. "I have a suprise for you" he said holding out a bag with something in it. I took it from his hands curious. "Okay" I said smiling. I looked inside and pulled out a box, I opened it and saw a necklace. "Aww josh" I said grabbing it. It was an infinity necklace and it had writing along it from the day we started dating. I asked him to put it on me. I pulled my hair away from my neck and he put it on. "It looks good on you" he said smiling at me. "Thankyou so much babe" I said and pulled him into a long hug. We started kissing and this turned into us making out. "Guys w-" i saw jaden standing there. "Uh sorry" he said. "You seem to walk in at the worst moments jae" I said laughing of how embarrassed I was. Josh just stared at jaden while i talked to him. "Anyways we are leaving now" he said "for dinner" he added and walked out. I looked at josh and we both burst out laughing.

Word count: 1270