chapter 51

My mum had been home for a few days now and everything was going great. I had been factiming josh every night and texting him during the day. My mum looked so much better although she was still recovering. I woke up and got ready for the day. I out on a comfy out fit and out my hair up.

I wore this

I wore this

I walked downstairs and saw my mum in the kitchen. My dad was still staying with us even though him and my mum werent together anymore. "Goodmorning" my mum said smiling at me. "Morning mum" I said sitting on a stool next to the kitchen. "I made some Pancakes if yoh want any" she said offering the plate of pancakes in her hand to me. "Thankyou" I said my eyes lighting up. "So mum" I said ready to ask something. "Yeahhhh" she said uncertain as to what I was about to say. "I was thinking of going back to LA in the next few days" I said looking up at her. I had been wanting to go back to LA once my mum had been home and I knew she was safe but i didnt know how to ask about it. "Okay" she said, she looked a little upset about it though. "But I dont wanna leave if you want me here" I said reading her facial expressions. "Honey, I think you should do whatever is best for you but I will miss you" she said. My mum always supported me in everything I did, not so much my dad. He was sitting at the dining table listening to our conversation. I felt him staring at me the whole time. I turned around and I was right. "Shouldnt you stay here" he said still staring at me. "I mean, this isnt my home but it's not where I live anymore....dad" I said looking at him dead in the eye. "I know, but what if something else happens to one of us" he said looking back at him phone. "I will come straight here, just like I did with mum" I said sassy. Me and my dad didnt really get along. He never really tried talking to me or anything he left that to my mum. Which was why we were so close. "But I want you to stay here" he said. No he doesnt. He doesnt even talk to me unless it's to fight. "Well luckily I dont care what you want" I said instantly regretting what I had just said to him. "Dont talk to me like that" my dad said getting up. "I just dont think that you have any control over my decisions" I said, I dont even know where all this was coming from. He started getting closer to me. "I dont care what you have to say. This is my house and I make the rules. Your not going to LA!" He said raising his voice. He was inches away from me now, I dont know what made me think to say anything but I did. "I'm 18! you cant tell me what to do!" I said trying to walk away. He grabbed my wrist as I started getting up and pulled me closer to him. "Yes I do" he said in my face. I tried getting out of his reach but he was squeezing my wrist too tight. "Let go, you're hurting me" I said while struggling for him to let go. "Next time dont talk back to me nessa" he said quietly but loud enough for me to hear. He let go and I stormed off downstairs. "Ness?" I heard my mum yell, "are you okay" she said after that. I slammed my door and locked it. I had never really seen that side or my dad. Hes never hurt me before. I wonder of he hurt julian. He better not have. I sat on my bed rubbing my wrist and listening to music.

I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it" I asked. "Its mum, dinner is ready" she said. I didnt even notice all the time that had gone past. I had been in my room all day and hadnt eaten anything. "I'm not hungry" I said lying. "Ness, I know you are, you havent eaten all day" she said. I opened my door. "What's wrong" she said looking straight at me. "Nothing, down worry, I was just about to facetime josh" I said. "Oh ok, you can eat up here of you want" she said which sounded better than eating at the same table as my dad.

I was back in my room eating my dinner and on call with josh.

"Hey bub" I said answering his call. "Hey ness" he said smiling. "What you doing" i said curious. "Playing fortnite" he said. "Ofcourse you are" I said joking. Josh was actually good with video games, he always made time for me even when I knew he wanted to play.

We talked for a few a hours and I fell asleep on call.

I woke up and walked downstairs to see my mum on the couch. "Hey mum" I said sitting next to her. "If you want me to stay, I can" I said smiling at her. She heard the start of the conversation yesterday and ended up walking away. I wish she didn't. My wrists were still sore and red from  yesterday. "Baby, do whatever you want to do, I can live without you" she said giggling. "Thankyou" I said and gave her a hug. "What happened to your wrists" she asked while I tried hiding the marks. I didnt want to worry her. "I was wearing a bracelet and it was too tight" I said lying straight to her face.

A few days later

It was my last day in new jersey and I was packing my things to leave. My uber was gonna be here in 10 minutes and I only had a few things to pack. I grabbed my bag and took it downstairs. I went to say bye to my brother. "Bye julian" I said going up and wrapping him in a hug. "Bye ness" he said. I kissed him on the cheek and walked out of his room. "Bye mama" I said pulling her in for a big hug. "I love you" she said. "I love you too, be safe" I said and she kissed me on the cheek. I went upstairs to say goodbye to my dad because I knew it was the right thing to do. "Dad? Bye" I said going to give him hug. He dissed my hug. "You're still leaving, even after everything I told you about!" He raised his voice at me. "I thought it was the right thing to do" I said stepping back. "Wrong. It's the wrong thing nessa, how dumb are you, it's not that hard to understand. We need you here!" He yelled stepping closer to me. I started tearing up. "I want to live in LA, I want to be in LA?, it's my home now" I said stepping back again. "Just shutup. It's never gonna be your home. Honestly just fucking leave" he said. I cant believe he just said that to me. I dont know why I even thought about saying this but It just started flowing out of my mouth. "Well you know what dad. You have not been the best father for the 18 years that I've been alive and I've had to make many decisions without you. You are now just ruining my life by coming in it now!" I yelled. And that's when I felt a growing pain across my face before I realised what just happened. My dad just hit me. I turned around and ran downstairs crying, I ran out the door holding my face and with my bag. I heard my mum yelling at my dad to leave before I slammed the door on the uber to the airport. My face still burned from my dad snacking me. I sat there. In the uber. Silently crying while my face throbbed.

Authors note!
Hey guys! I was just wondering if any of you had heard about the nessa drama! Do we forgive her? What do you think, I am curious! Comment!!
Thankyou for 17k read i love you all <3