chapter 40

Most of the ride was pretty awkward. Me and josh didnt talk, neither did him and avani. I sat there talking to avani every so often about random stuff that I thought off.
Anthony walked up to our row and stole avani from me. "My rows empty" ant explained. "Seriously" I said rolling my eyes. I dont even think he noticed josh sitting next to me. Uhhh.

I didnt really know what to do so i just listened to music and fell asleep eventually.

I woke up about an hour later leaning on Josh's shoulder. I opened my eyes and quickly moved my head away. "Uhm, sorry" I said to josh. He turned to me. "Its fine" he half smiled. His perfect smile. I smiled back and went back to my phone to restart my playlist that had stopped. Maybe josh turned it off. "Did you turn my music off?" I asked regretting it straight away. "Oh, yeah, sorry...I didnt want it to wake you up" he said explaining to me. "Oh right, thanks" I said. I'm not even gonna lie it was very awkward and uncomfortable. I dont even know why like he was being sweet. Maybe I was the awkward one. Eh. I dont know.

It was time to get off the plane and avani had returned to her seat a while ago. I walked off the plane and we all went to get our bags at baggage claim.

Charli stayed at the airport since she was going home to Connecticut.
Payton and Jackson were already back home.
Cynthia went back to her hosue alone.
Chase and noen went back to the hype house and everyone else went back to the sway house.

Avani came with me to pack up my stuff.

When we got there I went straight upstairs to pack everything up. Avani came with me and josh stayed downstairs while I was upstairs.

When I thought I was packed up I had a double check and went downstairs with all my things. I went to say goodbye to everyone as I wasnt gonna live there anymore.

Griff, Bryce and kio were all upstairs so me and avani went to say good bye. I hugged them each goodbye and walked back downstairs. "Bye jae" I said running and giving him a hug. I saw josh looking at us. "Bye ness, love you" he said. "You too" I said and went to say bye to ant. "Bye ness" ant said looking sad. "I'll text you and come visit" I said hugging him tight. "Bye everyone" I said one last time before waking out the door after avani. We jumped in her car and I saw josh walk out. "Bye avani" he said completely ignoring my existance. She waved goodbye and started driving. I guess I deserved that. I mean I didnt say goodbye to him. I'm stupid as hell.

"What an ass, he didnt even say bye to you" avani started saying. "Probably deserve that" I said and she looked at me confused. "I mean it's not like I said bye to him" I said. "So, sorry to say it but he purposely did that to hurt you" she said. That hurt me. To think that he wanted to hurt my feelings. It's ok. I'm ok. I told myself.